As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Spider-Man] Speeder and Miles Webs Prower 10/20/23

1282930313234»

• Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    Aegeri wrote: »
    25 hours for Platinum and every hour worthwhile, what a game should be. Very much appreciate the lack of any bullshit NG+ trophy.

Loved the story as well, but it does feel like the application if a very well tested template in terms of structure - but it didn't stop it feeling meaningful and effective.

I hope there is DLC coming.

My bet is
    Carnage
    for DLC, and the third game
    Green Goblin and Ock.
    I'm betting that they'll do the Superior Spider-Man story and have Otto stealing Peter's body. It'd fit with him wanting to get out of his deteriorating body, and it'd let him take his revenge on Norman personally.
    There'd obviously be some changes from the source material (Miles will be around to ask him WTF he's playing at for a start), but that's nothing new for this franchise, and I think they could pull it off.

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    100% and platinum get. 50 hours or so.

Note that I do not get Platinums, as a general rule. Even in games I like a lot. I have to really like it. I didn't get it for the previous games and I wont be going back to do so.

So that says a lot about how much I like the movement in this game.

(PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    Finally getting around to Miles Morales as I prep for Spider-man 2. It’s awesome! I love all the changes they made to his traversal and tricks. I can’t believe I’m having even more fun thwipping around the city, venom jumping mid air, diving like a maniac and swinging at the last second. It already blew me away in the original.

Looking forward to what they’ve done for 2. I’ve managed to stay largely spoiler free and I’ll probably stay away from the thread to keep it so, but I’m so happy to be so impressed with what I thought was going to be almost like a big DLC for the original. It feels like so much more than that.

Battletag: Threeve#1501; PSN: Threeve703; Steam: 3eeve