As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Success Rate Up is still a lie

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I want Nobu. Still a couple months away though I think.

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »

Which one? Welfare Nobu should be next month sometime I think. Nobuzerker is like... August probably?

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
    Polaritie wrote: »
    Madican wrote: »

Which one? Welfare Nobu should be next month sometime I think. Nobuzerker is like... August probably?

Archer Nobu, the last welfare I'm missing to be current with what's been released.

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Nobuzerker is the most important servant in the game

Maddoc wrote: »
    Nobuzerker is the most important servant in the game

It is very convenient that I can chase her and Nero on the same banner.

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Gunbuster Nero is the most important servant in the game.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    I'm eager to get Oda Nobunaga fully ascended. I was lazy last year and didn't get all of the necessary mats. And I suppose getting Nobu's niece/secret daughter is ok.

Oops, almost broke from doing more skill ups. Good thing this event is super farmable just running double archurias at saber royale.

Uh, is the cash out rate decent at the end?

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    A whole bunch of figures were announced. But here's one I really want.

2cFIKJ6.jpg

Those are some abs.

Now we need an Emperor Gil to go with him.

• Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    edited February 2019
    I'm just sad we didn't get nendos or figmas for Nightengale, Raikou or Ibaraki

Musashi figma should be good, though

Butler For Life #1 on
  • SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    If there's ever a Tomoe fig and I can get her, I may yet shell out the extraordinarily silly $200 for the Kiyolancer just so I can have my top 5.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    As always when I look at Ozymandias, I question my sexual preferences.

By the way, my friend who got Musashi AND Hassan in his first ten rolls now rolled Oz after using only 90 SQ. I feel like my luck is being sapped just by interacting whith him.

Just be Bi. Solves all sexuality questioning problems.

• SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Well, this -is- the fandom that GAR comes from...

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Well, this -is- the fandom that GAR comes from...

I am the bone of my sword.

A whole bunch of figures were announced. But here's one I really want.

2cFIKJ6.jpg

Those are some abs.

Now we need an Emperor Gil to go with him.
    Does his head come off

• Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    Damn it, Madican, I was going to ask that!

Tried the challenge mission at first with Bride, Tamamo, and Vlad but the healing debuff wrecked me. I only got halfway. Realized I was gonna need defense buffs and a non-Zerker with that asshole debuff.

Squirtoria, Mikon!, and Overworked Teacher With Too Many Fangirls did it slow, steady, and safe in 27 turns.

• BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    I cannot wait for Jeanne’s NP Interlude

The removal of the stun demerit is nice, but what I really want is the debuff clear. It would have been super handy on this latest challenge.

• ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Used my seals, but cleared the challenge quest on the first try. Double Merlin still outhealed the debuff, letting Jeanne clean up.

uyvfOQy.png
    Reynolds wrote: »
    Used my seals, but cleared the challenge quest on the first try. Double Merlin still outhealed the debuff, letting Jeanne clean up.

It's probably more that the invincibilities helped a lot?

When I went to the more sustain Waver team and away from Uncle Vlad, it was for the Defense Buff.

Well, my current run is the farthest I've gotten. Kaleidoscope to have Altera annihilate the first wave before plugsuiting her out, then Archuria Waver Merlin have been chewing through the rest...

Figuring out when to play Merlin and Waver cards is my issue since I want to keep firing Excalibur chains to kill things.

I think I only got halfway before I had to come back from lunch though.

• Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    I would've made it through without needing seals, except I got careless and popped Merlin's invul a turn too early. I had Drac, Waver, and Merlin in the front line, and things were going pretty well until that moment. I blanked on the fact that Waver's NP had NP drain, so unleashing all three NPs at once and then having a barely alive Ishtar NP a turn later was a big oops.

Well, despite screwups I managed to finish that run without seals. Barely - Martha punched out Nero and Tamamo on her own (well, they were half dead, but still).

• ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Reynolds wrote: »

It's probably more that the invincibilities helped a lot?

When I went to the more sustain Waver team and away from Uncle Vlad, it was for the Defense Buff.

Helped, but not as much as I'd hoped. Like Drake remembering to use Ignore Invincible right before using her NP. Or the one round where someone used a charge, then let Nightingale attack instead of using their NP, which threw things off.

uyvfOQy.png
    I was hesitant about giving Blackbeard a chocolate but his scene turned out to be hilarious. Mostly because he got hurt and that's always funny.

Kid Gilgamesh I think has the best one so far.

I finished collecting 131 Valentines CEs yesterday. Now to clear out the rest of the actual shop (already made some progress on it) this weekend.

These's new JP Strengthenings are interesting.

Semiramis got a 1 turn party buff removal immunity added to her NP on top of a general NP 'Interlude' damage up. She's now both the bandaid to Consort Yu as well as a counter to her lover.
    Passionlip got a straight NP damage and healing buff. And she hasn't had a banner in ages.

Edison's 3 turn defense buff got slightly increased to 30% but now became targetable and reduces the target's skill cooldowns by 1 turn. Edison + Atlas Code can now make Ishtar Mana Burst twice in the same damn turn while Overcharging her Buster Up NP!

Left:
    4* Beserker
    4* Lancer
    5* Alter Ego (Kiara, Okita Alter, or Sitonai)
    2* Caster (has to be either Hans or Shakespeare)

• NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    I beat the Challenge Quest, but I had to revive in the middle. Some notes:

1. Herc's CE Guts doesn't refresh on revive.
    2. Even in Merlin is Invincible, Serenity's Death effect kills him good.
    3. Zombie stall is infuriatingly slow, good god, this took me 100+ turns.
    4. Combining Golden Millennium Tree + 2x Ideal Holy King gives Jeanne 20k HP and lets her facetank most ST NPs without complaint.

• Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Shinjuku announced for NA. No specific date yet, but it's gotta be this Wednesday or the next.

they usually have a week of half-AP story beforehand, but I guess Prison Tower wasn't all that long ago and had that?

• AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    Eeeeh, I really hope we will get half AP for campaign during Shinjuku anyway, I am still in a middle of Camelot and I would like to at least finish it soonish.

When did JP get permanent half-AP for Part 1? Was that at the anniversary?

• BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    I am thrilled that Edison got buffed. He really needed something, and getting the rare Cooldown Reduction buff is fantastic.

Although now I feel compelled to roll for Ishtar when she comes around next, even though I don’t like her as a character.

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Got my NP4 Edison ready for like... Two years in the future

• ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    oh neat, they're selling abby's jacket, actually sorta cheaper than i expected

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Shinjuku announced for NA. No specific date yet, but it's gotta be this Wednesday or the next.

Oh boy. How long until the Archer of Shinjuku banner?

aTBDrQE.jpg
    He'll be available as soon as the singularity drops!

I’m going for Shinjuku Avenger because I’d like to have an Avenger kicking around besides Angra.

Never quite sure what to do with Quick servants though.