As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Success Rate Up is still a lie

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    She's also very good in hard enemy Servant challenge fights.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    The Tamamo/Jeanne Zombie Stall team is capable of beating almost every fight in the game... if you're willing to spend hundreds of turns chipping away with little-to-no damage.

She doesn't get really strong until her NP interlude removes the self-stun effect, although that's probably scheduled for May.

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Got my Book to 80, no leveled skills though. So I have a weakly skilled Helena, Book, and Medea Lily ready for the event. And 200 Archer EXP + Event EXP for Kuro.

I might do a token roll for Illya for hopes of a Happy Emiya Family. :(

• Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    Who are the bonus servants this time around? It's starting to sound like I might actually have a useful support team... if I could get them leveled. :bigfrown:

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Who are the bonus servants this time around? It's starting to sound like I might actually have a useful support team... if I could get them leveled. :bigfrown:

+100% Damage for Mash, Chloe/Kuro (the welfare), and Illya (event Gacha 5*)
    +50% Damage for Medb, Medea Lily, Helena, and Nursery Rhyme.

Then there's +50% Damage CEs that also have either a Buster up or an Arts up that only buff Female servants.

vagrant_winds on
  • Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    That lineup makes sense, given the theme. Don't have Lily, but since both Mash and Nursery Rhyme are maxed out, better focus on Medb and Helena.

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I almost have Martha finished up, but I am suddenly broke. Just 10 mil left. Can't even max one skill now. Huh. The cost to level gets nuts, and I wasn't expecting a cost for each grail, too.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Yeah, leveling skills is the number 1 QP sink by miles.

Maxing Waver's last skill nearly bankrupted me. I did screw up and burn too many feathers on it too and now I can't ascend Tamamo until the event shop comes around probably.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    I’m 4 gears away from my first 10/10/10, Nero Bride

And then I only need 60 more for Regular Nero!

Help

• Options
    Addendum: 2 feathers in 3 runs of saber hunting. So Tamamo ascension is back on.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    If you need feathers, the upcoming Prisma event will have a node that has a 90% chance to drop feathers, going off the infographic I saw on Reddit.

• Options
    Madican wrote: »
    If you need feathers, the upcoming Prisma event will have a node that has a 90% chance to drop feathers, going off the infographic I saw on Reddit.

Yeah, I'll be hitting it up. I just wanted to get summer tamamo up so I don't have to rely on friends list to deal with archers.

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    BugBoy wrote: »
    I’m 4 gears away from my first 10/10/10, Nero Bride

And then I only need 60 more for Regular Nero!

Help

I decided to just grind the 4 out, so I’ve got my first 10/10/10

And I’ve still got a bit of QP left!

• Options

Also 30 in the shop too!

• Options
    @Tcheldor I see your lvl90 Grail'd Summer Anne. You should have showed that off. I can see myself using them a lot for saber nodes.

• Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    @Tcheldor I see your lvl90 Grail'd Summer Anne. You should have showed that off. I can see myself using them a lot for saber nodes.

They're sitting in the Archer spot! You know...where archers go!

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Oh, that's your Anne? I was really happy to see them in my support list. Good stuff!

• Options
    Tcheldor wrote: »

They're sitting in the Archer spot! You know...where archers go!

It explains why you were sad at my earlier Chloe comment but...

Anne is the Buster/Crit meta. Pair her with Nightengale or wait for Merlin and see those low HP Buster NPs. :biggrin:

• Options
    Went from “Yup, I have a lot of Rider gems” to “Wow, I have no rider gems!” in a 45 second burst of getting Ozymandias and Summer Mordred partially skilled up

Ah, FGO

• Options
    I had 300 million QP before leveling some skills and now it's 100 million. Need another QP infusion like F/0

• Options
    I had 300 million QP before leveling some skills and now it's 100 million. Need another QP infusion like F/0

Nerofest 2 has a lottery, so that will help

• Options
    Polaritie wrote: »

Nerofest 2 has a lottery, so that will help

It'll definitely help, but F/0 was special with just how much QP I was able to amass, and I didn't go all out on it.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I'm going to do terrible things to the Nerofest 2 lottery

It has Chains and Knight Medals

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited August 2018
    I legitimately need like 200m QP with all the skills I want to raise and have the mats for but I'm basically flat broke right now.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah, I am hovering just above 0QP and grinding what I need for ascensions and skills.

I can't to my high level skill upgrades until we get a massive QP infusion.

• Options
    Some would say that I am a crazy person for grailing her when I already have 3 amazing single target Lancers.

j3pAcpxl.png

I would say...

2oLWoSnl.png

...that I have a plan...

FSjADH1h.png

...but it's going to take me two years to get there.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    No Mordred?

There's Ishtar for free next year at least, and then Fran for Saber and the Best Summer Servant for Berserker

• Options
    Maddoc wrote: »
    No Mordred?

There's Ishtar for free next year at least, and then Fran for Saber and the Best Summer Servant for Berserker
    (Medb, Ishtar, Jalter are my intended picks. Nero can also sub in for Marie also but I legitimately am unsure I'll be able to roll her with how hard Bride and normal have evaded me so far.)

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Aw man, I really like Saber Fran

• Options
    I mean, I can respect that.

I might go for 3 Neros and 2-3 MHXs.

• Options
    I wish I could get regular Berserker Fran, but when I tried-in the very first instance of me saving up more than 3 quartz at a time-Siegfried came home instead.

Nearly quit the game right there!

• Options
    My NP4 Siegfried is just waiting for his buffs down the road to give him a role

• Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Some would say that I am a crazy person for grailing her when I already have 3 amazing single target Lancers.

j3pAcpxl.png

I would say...

2oLWoSnl.png

...that I have a plan...

FSjADH1h.png

...but it's going to take me two years to get there.

Dare I ask how many pulls and cash it took to get there.

Either you guys have insane luck, or are like stocking up once a year with the freebies, or I'm totally underestimating how much quartz this game throws around.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    The game isn't terrible about free quartz and tickets, even though the rates are dogshit

I ended up with every summer servant except Marie this time, but I think I made it way outside of statistical norms this time around

• Options
    I felt the urge that comes every once in a while. So I twirled over to Story banner, tossed in a ticket, and rainbow sparks? Gold Berserker?! Could this be...Cu Alter?!

Nope, Vlad NP2. I'll take it!

• Options
    Tcheldor wrote: »
    Dare I ask how many pulls and cash it took to get there.

Either you guys have insane luck, or are like stocking up once a year with the freebies, or I'm totally underestimating how much quartz this game throws around.
    I am a porpoise.

The survey starts about midway down this page: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/221004/fate-grand-order-thats-probably-not-what-the-lady-of-the-lake-had-in-mind/p5

---

Feels good to finally be able to use these grails. I keep a constant projection out to JP for who I want so I knew I would be sitting for awhile ever since the start of the game.

My updated plans:
    5 Complete:
    Assassin Shiki
    Assassin Scathach
    Ruler Martha
    Caster Marie
    Lancer Kiyo

2 Waifu:
    Tomoe
    Danzou (possible hard decision coming soon here as she's admittedly a little redundant)

3 Class Coverage:
    BB
    Mecha Eli
    Gorgon

4 Theme:
    Rider Ishtar
    Berserker Jalter
    Foreigner MHX (and class coverage)
    Saber Medb

Outside Looking In:
    Chloe
    Suzuka
    Asagami
    As can be seen, current JP summer REALLY threw me for a loop in a good/bad way, so I ended up moving some plans around...

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    I mean, I can respect that.

I might go for 3 Neros and 2-3 MHXs.

I’d like to be able to complete Nero Squad too, but we’ll see how lucky I get next summer. It’s going to hurt me not to pull for that year’s anniversary servant, but that’s how it goes.

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Tried to take a screenshot and it somehow failed. But, got Martha up to 10/10/10 and installed her on my Support page. Also went through and swapped around everyone's sprites and stuff, just for fun.

Now I guess I farm for QP endlessly, since I've got like 100k after that.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    It's great that there's at least three people here with 10/10/10 Marthas. Good taste!

She's going to join Herc and Cu Alter on my generic steamroll teams.

• Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    I don't know why I'm grinding embers just to take a 4* Ruler to the max, but I am. Oh wait, I remember, it's because it's the NP that's the most fun to watch in the entire game.