Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Pax East?

lrjunior03lrjunior03 Registered User regular
Any words on Pax East dates?

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    nothing official yet! :)

EC0T4r7.pngoW9G6G8.png
  • starNOstarstarNOstar Buffalo, NYRegistered User regular
    I was wondering when the Pax East 2019 hype would start ;) Let the speculations begin!

5fhxvn385q28.png
  • gwnluv22gwnluv22 Registered User regular
    I was wondering too, just because by this time last year the dates were at least confirmed and the website had been updated....

l4g7qk1j1yl5.png
    Were they? I thought they weren't confirmed until much closer to ticket sale date?

5fhxvn385q28.png
  • gwnluv22gwnluv22 Registered User regular
    Yea, last year the Pax East website was updated on Sept. 13th to reflect the confirmation of the dates and then ticket sales were open on Nov. 9th.

l4g7qk1j1yl5.png
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I think last year's announcement was a bit earlier than usual because of the move to four days from three.

EC0T4r7.pngoW9G6G8.png
  • XenigmaXenigma Registered User regular
    For the sake of speculation, I just checked the BCEC schedule looking for weekends in March and April 2019 where there is absolutely nothing listed from a Wednesday to a Monday. Two options fit that criteria: March 28-31, and April 18-21. Considering the latter is both Anime Boston 2019 and Easter weekend, I feel reasonably confident in guessing March 28-31 will be the dates. As for ticket sale...I don't know, a month or so?

Xenigma wrote: »
    For the sake of speculation, I just checked the BCEC schedule looking for weekends in March and April 2019 where there is absolutely nothing listed from a Wednesday to a Monday. Two options fit that criteria: March 28-31, and April 18-21. Considering the latter is both Anime Boston 2019 and Easter weekend, I feel reasonably confident in guessing March 28-31 will be the dates. As for ticket sale...I don't know, a month or so?

March 28-31 has been the speculated dates for a while so that's my guess. Iffy weather still for March, but I'm used to the weather from where I live

5fhxvn385q28.png
  • jdixon1972jdixon1972 Registered User regular
    If it may be those dates, it's better in late March than in early March. I know there's still a chance of **** (I don't want to say it :) but atleast the chances slowly decrease as we get to the end of April.

• whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    Considering the latter is both Anime Boston 2019 and Easter weekend, I feel reasonably confident in guessing March 28-31 will be the dates.

East has been on Easter and Anime Boston weekend before, so I wouldn't feel too confident in that prediction.

Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • TopherRocksTopherRocks Rockstar Beard Grower Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
    When that list of the next like, 10 years of dates leaked a few years back, the March window was there, but 29-31 since it was still a 3 day show. I'm pretty confident that's still the window. Plus it starts on my birthday!

• XenigmaXenigma Registered User regular
    whypick1 wrote: »
    Considering the latter is both Anime Boston 2019 and Easter weekend, I feel reasonably confident in guessing March 28-31 will be the dates.

East has been on Easter and Anime Boston weekend before, so I wouldn't feel too confident in that prediction.

True, but Easter was 2012 IIRC, and I don't think it has coincided with Anime Boston for a long time either, so I feel pretty safe in making that guess.