Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Did You See The [nfl] And Watched The [AAF] Instead

• XehalusXehalus lofi Registered User regular
    edited February 14
    Flacco gonna silence the haters

Xehalus on
  • A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Xehalus wrote: »

The don't do moments of silence for dead careers.

GnizmoA Dabble Of TheloniusHouk the NamebringerrhylithDyvim Tvar3clipseMaximumElvenshaeToxBobbleOghulkMidniteMagellSlacker71BloodsheedWeedLordVegetaRedTideRomanian My EscutcheonH3Knuckles
  • FearghaillFearghaill If there is nothing but what we make in this world let us make goodRegistered User regular
    Okay wrong league I know but I’ve got to put this somewhere

Sweeney TomSirToastyDyvim TvarGnizmo3clipseElvenshaeRaijin QuickfootSorceGoose!BobbleHermanoKnight_MidniteSlacker71Trajan45Romanian My EscutcheonH3Knuckles
  • knitdanknitdan Registered User regular
    Not the first time Baltimore lost an elite QB to Denver

Fuck Firearm Fetishism
    86 45
    Ringo
  • mcpmcp Registered User regular
    I wanted that article to explain how he got that nickname

walrus.png
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    mcp wrote: »
    I wanted that article to explain how he got that nickname

https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/8/6/5974941/kentucky-dt-cory-johnson-poops-so-much

BobblemcpSlacker713clipse
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Cory Johnson is one of my favorite people.

HEY SATAN! HERE'S MY WISHLIST! GO NUTS YOU DEVIL!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1JI9WWSRW1YJI
    He's gonna get murdered behind Denver's shit awful line

walrus.png
    Trajan45
    https://hornet.com/stories/michael-sam-regrets/ Michael Sam says he regrets coming out as gay before the draft

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    https://hornet.com/stories/michael-sam-regrets/ Michael Sam says he regrets coming out as gay before the draft

But why?

Because he went from one of the best defensive players in college to barely drafted by an NFL team?

Because despite having a great preseason he still didn't get to play football?

Seems kind of petty to me...

Midnite3clipse
  • MaximumMaximum Registered User regular

Kaep's lawsuit is over. We'll never know.

3clipseH3Knuckles
    I bet a team is signing him

hopefully Tampa

• TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Maximum wrote: »

Kaep's lawsuit is over. We'll never know.

Oh Kaep got a shitton of money got it.

MarathonAndy JoeBobbleRomanian My EscutcheonH3Knuckles
    I bet a team is signing him

hopefully Tampa
    I can't imagine a scenario where this happens.

I mean, I'd love to see him play again, but nobody is gonna consider him an option.

walrus.png
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    That's good for him, but it's still shitty for the collective of NFL players, especially black players.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-5618-5257-5789 | Amazon Smile List
    Knight_3clipseSorceRingoDyvim TvarMagellRomanian My EscutcheonTrajan45H3Knuckles
  • ToxTox I kill threads Punch DimensionRegistered User regular
    I hope he got a shit load of money.

I hope he then goes to the AAF, gets paid a bunch there, and then absolutely destroys all of the other teams' defenses.

Wishlists! General | Gaming | Comics | Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
    LaOs3clipseMarathonBrainleechMagellH3Knuckles
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    I feel like Kaep accepting a deal with a confidentiality agreement is a bit counterproductive to his cause if no league opportunities materialize.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters
  • TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Butters wrote: »
    I feel like Kaep accepting a deal with a confidentiality agreement is a bit counterproductive to his cause if no league opportunities materialize.

That’s how you know it’s a metric shitton of money.

SirToastyAndy JoeDouglasDangerschussBobbleMagellRomanian My Escutcheon
  • rhylithrhylith Registered User regular
    I wish he would've taken it all the way but I understand that they probably handed him all the money.

Rhylith - <Shambler Milk> Horde Chogall
    Goose!Sweeney TommcpSlacker71Elvenshae3clipseToxTransporterWeedLordVegetaMidniteHermanoStiltsArdolBobbleRomanian My EscutcheonH3Knuckles
    I read an estimate that it was 60-80 million.

3clipse
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Ok but...this want supposed to be just about money?

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters
    Raijin QuickfootH3Knuckles
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    The league capitulating in any way is an enormous win

The money is a bonus

25Mj5br.png
    Sweeney TomMidniteRaijin QuickfootAndy Joe3clipseDouglasDangerschussGoose!StiltsSlacker71BobbleMagell
  • SorceSorce Registered User regular
    I'm curious if that money is going to get donated or just pocketed by Kaep.

steam_sig.png
    Backloggery. It's totally updated again, I swear!
  • FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    edited February 16
    I suspect Kaep wasn’t going to play again, ever. His “brand” is out the fucking window if he were to come back and play and no longer be close to what he was. And let’s face it; that many years go by, you aren’t coming back at the same level. Anything less than “exactly the same” was a loss for him.

Edited slightly to be less definitive on the matter.

Fawst on
    PSN: Fawst0083
    Birmingham Iron offensive points after 2 AAF games: 20 (3 TDs and a 2-point conversion)
    Trent Richardson points after 2 AAF games: 20 (3 TDs and a 2-point conversion)

HermanoBobble
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    I'm eager to see what Kaep does next

The NFL giving him any money at all is a victory for him

I play games on ps3 and ps4. My PSN is DouglasDanger.
    Butters wrote: »
    Ok but...this want supposed to be just about money?

There’s two issues.

One is Kaep kneeling to bring attention to and protest the killing of unarmed black men by police. That’s not about money.

The second is the NFL colluding to deny Kaep a job because of the kneeling and activism. They denied him the ability to make a living, and that is definitely about money.

Fuck Firearm Fetishism
    86 45
    Sweeney TomCarpySorceMidniteElvenshaeSirToastyDouglasDangerAndy JoeGoose!Stilts3clipseSlacker71ArdolWeedLordVegetaBobbleMagellRomanian My EscutcheonTrajan45
    These two Memphis Express games have taught me that Christian Hackenberg curses a lot more than he ever did at Penn State

Blackhawk1313DouglasDanger
    of course a professional team in Alabama is unstoppable

• lazegamerlazegamer Registered User regular
    Tox wrote: »
    I hope he got a shit load of money.

I hope he then goes to the AAF, gets paid a bunch there, and then absolutely destroys all of the other teams' defenses.

He's not going to play in the AAF. There was a report out last week that he wanted $20m a year.

Surprise.
    - Spy
    That report was already debunked numerous times

How do I watch the AAF?

How do I watch the AAF?

ExlrE2w.jpg

All times listed are Eastern. Week 2 just ended, so every week for the rest of the regular season the Saturday 4PM game is on BleacherReport Live, the Saturday night and Sunday night 8PM games are on NFLNetwork, and the Sunday 4PM game is on CBS Sports Network. Postseason stuff is A playoff game on TNT, the other playoff game I believe is on CBS Sports Network, and the championship game is on CBS proper

Thanks, I guess I cannot watch any of them.

I think it was a mistake to relegate games to semi-obscure cable networks for most of the season. I don’t even know what B-R Live is, and casual fans aren’t going to search out CBS Sports Network or the NFL Network.

Fuck Firearm Fetishism
    86 45
    H3Knuckles
  • lazegamerlazegamer Registered User regular
    You can stream all (most?) of the games free through aaf.com or on their app.

Surprise.
    - Spy
    Sweeney TomDouglasDangerDyvim TvarH3Knuckles
    Jon Bois has a new Chart Party

The search for the saddest punt in the world

54 minutes long

3clipseMaximumTransporterSirToastyGoose!Raijin QuickfootMidniteTcheldorFencingsaxSlacker71BobbleMagellRomanian My EscutcheonTubularLuggageToxJohnny ChopsockyDyvim TvarStiltsTrajan45H3Knuckles
  • BrainleechBrainleech Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    I think it was a mistake to relegate games to semi-obscure cable networks for most of the season. I don’t even know what B-R Live is, and casual fans aren’t going to search out CBS Sports Network or the NFL Network.

My brother whom is a big football fan made fun of how they wanted to be new and innovate but sticking it on obscure cable channels was questionable

This discussion has been closed.