As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Azur Lane] Access Mode: GRIDMAN UNIVERSE Rerun!

1252627282931»

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    That mech suit would have actually been pretty sick to have

Alas

• Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    Ianator wrote: »
    Azur Lane's next secret weapon...

...is you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMvq1JlgC4Y
    This game has the best April Fool's things.

I must've missed that on the first. Getting real Muv-Luv vibes here. :lol:

• Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    Been a while. PR6 just dropped. Shimanto, Flandre, Felix Schulz, Hindenburg and Kearsarge.

Also I hear they might be rerunning the Gridman collab soon? Because that might get me to reinstall Bluestacks and jump back in for a bit.

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    yyyep, back on my bullshit

So many systems demanding my attention that I didn't even sortie until three days ago. I have hit the hard cap on oil and am not sure how to spend it all in a short time. Meanwhile I'm starved for coin between the builds and catching up on retrofits.

And then there's this whole Augments system which is completely new to me. All I know is that I can't afford to give Laffey a huggy pillow and that makes me sad.

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular

So many systems demanding my attention that I didn't even sortie until three days ago. I have hit the hard cap on oil and am not sure how to spend it all in a short time. Meanwhile I'm starved for coin between the builds and catching up on retrofits.

And then there's this whole Augments system which is completely new to me. All I know is that I can't afford to give Laffey a huggy pillow and that makes me sad.

I play every day and I don't understand the new systems. I mostly just do my usual daily stuff. I have a ton of materials that I have no idea what they do.

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular

augments are basically an extra gear slot that manju is using as a bandaid buff system instead of making every ship retrofittable

you convert oil to coins by picking the highest story map you can clear and running it on repeat (put your mob clearing fleet into the 2nd floor dorm to keep their mood up)