---App Store | Google PlayAzur Lane
is a mobile shoot-em-up featuring shipgirl versions of a variety of WWII warships. Destroyers, cruisers, battleships, carriers and more are at your disposal as you relive historic battles and fight back against the evil abyssal Sirens.
In addition, Azur Lane: Crosswave
is a shipgirl action game now available for PS4 and Steam
---News and Event Information
can be found on the Azur Lane EN Wiki at https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki
.EN Community Discord
(serves all versions)EN Official Discord
(serves EN version)
---Quick-and-Oily Tips and Advice:
- DO NOT REROLL.
Your account name is unique and cannot be reused and your first few free rolls won't matter too much in the long run.
- Waifu Meta! You can make plenty of viable builds without event-exclusive super rare ships. Portland and Leander are retrofits which give great value for how early you can get them. Everyone in the Starter Squad is worth investing in.
- Do your dailies! You have six Daily Raids (twelve on Sundays), three daily Hardmode Story sorties and numerous Daily and Weekly Missions to complete which will give you a healthy supply of stuff
- Daily reset is at 12:00 midnight, Mountain Standard Time (11:00pm PST, 2:00am EST). Shops and Exercises restock at midnight, noon and 6:00pm. Night Commissions go live at 8:00pm and expire at 3:00amBIND YOUR ACCOUNT!
- To bind your game: Log in and go to Options > Account. Select the services you wish to associate with your account to link your accounts. (It is recommended you link multiple services.)
- To recover your account: At the title screen, tap whichever icon on the left corresponds to the service your account is bound to. The game will pull your account info and you can log in. (Please double-check that you are also logging in to the correct game server!)
---A small warning:
Azur Lane's artwork is often very raunchy if not (mildly) explicitly NSFW. Please keep artwork within links rather than embedding with tags, even behind spoilers, and don't be a creep when discussing characters and their outfits.
Ianator#1479 | 3DS:
Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV:
Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)Backlog Challenge List