Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Go Time

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited October 31 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Go Time

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on
Skull2185RingoNightslyrAndy JoejoshofalltradesTofystedethMcFodderQuidA Dabble Of TheloniuscB557H3KnucklesfightinfilipinoDonnicton

• goehlegoehle Registered User regular
    I like the borderless look.

RingoNightslyrRhesus PositivejoshofalltradesTofystedethBobbleLostNinjaitalianranmaH3KnucklesfightinfilipinoDonnictonAegeri
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Sometimes you accidentally murder people. You know your gun just goes off... in dead eye... 7 times... in their crotch. All I'm saying is happens to lots of people.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
    joshofalltradesMan in the MistsMoridin889furlionH3KnucklesDonnicton
  • LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    Maybe they shouldn't be such dicks.

Why would you greet a friendly "Howdy" with such nastiness?

H3Knuckles
  • Skull2185Skull2185 In Greece, misthios. Number one. Lethal hands. One day, malakas need attitude adjustment. I kill malakas. Registered User regular
    I've noticed it saying "Moseying in <place>" on my friends list when people are playing RDR2. Are y'all really moseying? Is there a button to mosey?

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
    H3Knuckles
  • PyrianPyrian Registered User regular
    That second panel background is fantastic.

RingojoshofalltradesLostNinjaMoridin889QuidH3Knuckles
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades 地獄のようにかわいい あなたは嫉妬深いかRegistered User regular
    I finished a mission where I left a pretty high body count. So I started looting corpses, as was my right as champion. In the middle of my festivities, the marshalls showed up to find the perpetrator of the slaughter. I was indignant. Games aren’t supposed to give me consequences for my crimes. :P

ジェイムズ・ブラウンの好きな色は何ですか?
    青!
    PreacherH3Knuckles
  • YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    edited October 31
    Skull2185 wrote: »
    I've noticed it saying "Moseying in <place>" on my friends list when people are playing RDR2. Are y'all really moseying? Is there a button to mosey?

'Is there a Mosey button?' they ask.
    877563176_WNpfQ-2100x20000.jpg

YoungFrey on
    BobbledennisSnicketysnickMoridin889QuiditalianranmaTofystedethcB557H3KnucklesAndy JoeDonnictonjungleroomxSorce
  • sokpupetsokpupet Registered User regular
    edited October 31
    I never really got into the roleplay aspect with RDR. I didn't understand the allure of it.
    Then, playing as Trevor early on in GTA V, I was hiding out by a rental cabin on the outskirts of Paleto Forest, waiting for the heat to die down alongside a lovely couple sitting on the porch. Just as my stars dropped and I was about to leave, I heard the woman say to her husband, "You'd think some people would just kill themselves."
    Naturally, Trevor took offense to that, calmly walked a safe distance away, and lobbed a grenade at the surprisingly judge-y couple, neatly obliterating them.
    From then on, Trevor could not abide even the slightest transgression upon his person.
    My Arthur Morgan has so far been a lenient and forgiving soul.
    We'll see how long that holds up.

sokpupet on
    KageracB557Smrtnik
  • bruceskibruceski Registered User regular
    Gabipus Rex

WoW - Baelgun server
    Beohrn, 70 tauren druid
    random alts.

Wii number -- 0277 0746 9561 0171
    --Metroid Prime 3
  • RottonappleRottonapple Registered User regular
    YoungFrey wrote: »
    Skull2185 wrote: »

'Is there a Mosey button?' they ask.
    877563176_WNpfQ-2100x20000.jpg

beat me to it.

• ProwlingmonkeyProwlingmonkey Registered User regular
    Doesn't help that 'look at to talk' and 'aim unholstered gun' are both left trigger

• A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    I just wanted to pet the farm dog. Why you gotta be a dick and pull a gun on me, rancher?

Oh well. My farm now.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
    TamerBillH3KnucklesjungleroomxThawmusAndy Joe