Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Wait...beep...beep...beep...Wait. Sights of San Antonio Thread.

KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
Anyone have ideas for sights to see in San Antonio? I was thinking about going on a Ghost Tour.

There are the Ripley's attractions. The wax museum had a cool horror section. I think they had a haunted house. I might try that.

Last time I was there, I went to a restaurant with an animatronic jungle.

Also, hotel recommendations would be great.

• KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    The river also runs into the mall there. You can get an ice cream a the creamery and go out an a little island there.

There is also a Dave and Buster's in the mall.

• KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    I guess I will stay where I did last time. It seems like the only place with a complimentary breakfast.