As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Canadian Politics] Takin' out the trash to replace it with... whoops.

• Options
    TenekTenek Registered User regular
    But how is he going to keep up the message of "poor whistleblower punished by corrupt PM" if his party won't touch her with a ten-foot pole?

• Options
    TubularLuggageTubularLuggage Registered User regular
    Tenek wrote: »
    But how is he going to keep up the message of "poor whistleblower punished by corrupt PM" if his party won't touch her with a ten-foot pole?

Pretty easily, I would imagine.
    Honestly, I'd rather the NDP just take the opportunity to really push their own merits, rather than go full in on mudslinging. Though I know I'm being pretty optimistic there. Still, I don't think it hurts the NDP at all if they don't pick up either of them.

• Options
    AridholAridhol Daddliest Catch Registered User regular
    NDP's best chance is to go all in on pharmacare and healthcare issues. It's an easy message and one where the party has some credibility.

Trying to Mulcair it with some middle-way policies is gonna end up with NDP at 10% seats.

• Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular

Especially with our MSM calling the NDP and Cons out on such a disengenious double-standarhahahahahhahaha never mind.

sig.gif
  • Options
    NosfNosf Registered User regular
    As far as Scheer goes, I can't see him either putting up (taking either of them in) or sadly, shutting up. NDP could take them on, possibly. The NDP aren't going anywhere really, so what's the danger?

• Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    Richy wrote: »

Especially with our MSM calling the NDP and Cons out on such a disengenious double-standarhahahahahhahaha never mind.

At least the media is putting out stories about the UCP, not sure how much traction it is gaining, but it sure looks bad. The whole thing looks rotten with the Jason Kenney campaign helping out a "rival" who attacked his main competitor and a whole bunch of nutters having their not really surprising views pointed out.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/jeff-callaway-ucp-investigation-cfo-eaton-1.5082129

https://edmontonjournal.com/news/politics/two-ucp-candidates-criticized-for-homophobic-views-another-takes-heat-for-yellow-vest-support

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    Daimar wrote: »

At least the media is putting out stories about the UCP, not sure how much traction it is gaining, but it sure looks bad. The whole thing looks rotten with the Jason Kenney campaign helping out a "rival" who attacked his main competitor and a whole bunch of nutters having their not really surprising views pointed out.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/jeff-callaway-ucp-investigation-cfo-eaton-1.5082129

https://edmontonjournal.com/news/politics/two-ucp-candidates-criticized-for-homophobic-views-another-takes-heat-for-yellow-vest-support

I'm still surprised the allegations that Kenney's campaign signed people up with emails that they controlled and then used those emails to vote for Kenney hasn't gotten more traction, honestly... That campaign was shady af.

• Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    El Skid wrote: »
    Daimar wrote: »

I'm still surprised the allegations that Kenney's campaign signed people up with emails that they controlled and then used those emails to vote for Kenney hasn't gotten more traction, honestly... That campaign was shady af.

I've seen it mentioned in one or two articles but it has never been the main focus. I am hoping that it is part of the ongoing investigation by Alberta Elections into his campaign.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Disco11Disco11 Registered User regular
  • Options
    ZibblsnrtZibblsnrt Registered User regular
    That sure does sound like a good use of law enforcement's and the courts' time and resources, doesn't it?

I rather like the school boards' "come at us, bro" attitude about that idiocy, though.

• Options
    Zibblsnrt wrote: »
    That sure does sound like a good use of law enforcement's and the courts' time and resources, doesn't it?

I rather like the school boards' "come at us, bro" attitude about that idiocy, though.

It's cool that we have a race police now.

cool cool cool

PSN: Canadian_llama
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    Well now, this is pretty fucking bad. Turns out Canada is warming at twice the global rate.

Neil MacDonald thinks that we should be more concerned about us all choking to death on wildfire smoke than wringing our hands about SNC-Lavalin, and he's not wrong.

This shit infuriates and terrifies me in equal measure. We are in an election year and the (sadly) only realistic hope of fighting against this existential threat is being held up by what amounts to a temper tantrum over a cabinet shuffle. Alberta is on the verge of electing a government who will deny that anything is happening as smoke from wildfires in my province darkens the skies in theirs. Environment Canada has issued an air quality warning every day for at least the last two or three weeks where I live. Last summer, on August 17, the smoke was so bad that it was dark out at 9 in the morning. This is what it looked like from a balcony on the building where I work:

msO5Ltj.png

I should add that this wasn't that bad of a day, strictly speaking. There were days where I couldn't see the hill in the background of that photo, and it's probably only 4kms away from my office window. Hell, there was at least one day where I couldn't see the details of the building in the right of the photo, and it's only a block away. The smoke was coming from a wildfire about 250kms away from where I live.

Folks, I am really scared. Why is it so difficult for us to realize that we cannot live this way forever and we needed to start making changes about forty years ago? Why is it that so many people refuse to believe the evidence that their own eyes are providing to them? Instead of realizing that trouble's a-brewin', they talk about what a mild winter we had, or what a warm summer it's been. WE'VE HAD A MILD WINTER BECAUSE THE FUCKING PLANET IS WARMING UP, YOU MORONS. I had to buy a respirator last year to use on days when I rode my bike to work because I was having trouble catching my breath otherwise due to the smoke in the air.

Is it bad that when I think of the next Avengers movie I feel like they shouldn't do anything to stop Thanos? Objectively speaking, what he did would actually be a net good to the universe. We could certainly use a thinning of the herd to give Earth some breathing room.

The climate issues we face terrify me when I take any appreciable amount of time to consider them

I have no idea how we manage the enormous north american appetite we all seem to have

I feel like there are some options that would improve our lot at least partially

I wish we would invest in nuclear power to have even a slight hope of satisfying our voracious consumption of energy

I wish we would subsidize research and development into palatable meat substitutes that consume less water and resources to produce than livestock

I'm not advocating for a total no-meat lifestyle - I love meat! But we need to see it for the luxury it is when our methods of production and the resources required are so destructive

More than anything else it enrages me to see leaders like Ford and Scheer argue against carbon tax as if we can just sit by and do nothing as our situation worsens

Carbon taxes are the very least we can do to mitigate our environmental issues, and the politicians standing against them with no alternative solutions make me sick to my stomach

• Options
    psyck0psyck0 Registered User regular
    Yup why does Quebec always have to temper their good shit with outright racism. Go ahead and leave the country seriously if you can't abide by basic human rights.

Play Smash Bros 3DS with me! 4399-1034-5444
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
    I assure you, the Atlantic provinces aren't thrilled with the idea of Quebec separating. <_<

• Options
    CanadianWolverineCanadianWolverine Registered User regular
    Well now, this is pretty fucking bad. Turns out Canada is warming at twice the global rate.

Neil MacDonald thinks that we should be more concerned about us all choking to death on wildfire smoke than wringing our hands about SNC-Lavalin, and he's not wrong.

This shit infuriates and terrifies me in equal measure. We are in an election year and the (sadly) only realistic hope of fighting against this existential threat is being held up by what amounts to a temper tantrum over a cabinet shuffle. Alberta is on the verge of electing a government who will deny that anything is happening as smoke from wildfires in my province darkens the skies in theirs. Environment Canada has issued an air quality warning every day for at least the last two or three weeks where I live. Last summer, on August 17, the smoke was so bad that it was dark out at 9 in the morning. This is what it looked like from a balcony on the building where I work:

msO5Ltj.png

I should add that this wasn't that bad of a day, strictly speaking. There were days where I couldn't see the hill in the background of that photo, and it's probably only 4kms away from my office window. Hell, there was at least one day where I couldn't see the details of the building in the right of the photo, and it's only a block away. The smoke was coming from a wildfire about 250kms away from where I live.

Folks, I am really scared. Why is it so difficult for us to realize that we cannot live this way forever and we needed to start making changes about forty years ago? Why is it that so many people refuse to believe the evidence that their own eyes are providing to them? Instead of realizing that trouble's a-brewin', they talk about what a mild winter we had, or what a warm summer it's been. WE'VE HAD A MILD WINTER BECAUSE THE FUCKING PLANET IS WARMING UP, YOU MORONS. I had to buy a respirator last year to use on days when I rode my bike to work because I was having trouble catching my breath otherwise due to the smoke in the air.

Is it bad that when I think of the next Avengers movie I feel like they shouldn't do anything to stop Thanos? Objectively speaking, what he did would actually be a net good to the universe. We could certainly use a thinning of the herd to give Earth some breathing room.

I think posts like these should be remembered why a considerable portion of BC raises an eyebrow when pipeline proposals come up.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Ya it's kinda sad how out in B.C. we've sorta just accepted we get 2 seasons now, Winter and Fire. it's been a massive smokeout 12 years and counting now every year, with last years being the worst yet, my eyes still have problems from last year's smoke, dreading this year.

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    edited April 2019
    Ya it's kinda sad how out in B.C. we've sorta just accepted we get 2 seasons now, Winter and Fire. it's been a massive smokeout 12 years and counting now every year, with last years being the worst yet, my eyes still have problems from last year's smoke, dreading this year.

We don't get it as bad but the last 2 years where pretty terrible for Alberta as well... at least smoke wise.

darkmayo on
    Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    The more that comes out about this SNC shit the more I think JWR was beyond naive and into purposely selfish.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/wilson-raybould-trudeau-philpott-snc-lavalin-1.5083792

This, if true, is ridiculous. In what universe does a cabinet minister appointed by the PM get to dictate who stays employed?
    If you don't like the government you're in you resign. I wouldn't be okay with this shit if it was Scheer as PM either.
    I am surprised Trudeau didn't toss her immediately on getting demands like that.

Her conduct has gone from noble but naive to selfish, stubborn and arrogant in my eyes and I hope this is the last time she has anything beyond a municipal government role.

Aridhol on
  • Options
    CanadianWolverineCanadianWolverine Registered User regular
    Reading the article you linked, I don't understand how you reach the position that is all that selfish. Those demands your referring to and them not being met, did result in her resignation from cabinet, just like you said she should.

JWR is just getting lambasted for doing the very thing requested of her. Don't like the people she has to work with, they leave or she leaves, they don't leave, so she does leave. Its like the whole evidence thing, damned if she didn't have it, damned when she produced the recording showing evidence she's now horrible for gathering. Catch 22 all the way down.

I wish more MPs would show the kind of courage she has in the face of all this but its easy to see how the example of her character assassination is a clear signal to others to keep their head down and just tow the line because the negotiations behind the scenes aren't in good faith, she came as prepared as you possibly could be to a situation like this and she's still going to go down in flames come hell or high water, take note anyone who spoke in support of her.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BlazeFireBlazeFire Registered User regular
    How about the expanding list of demands the article mentioned?

• Options
    There is no excuse to demand other people be fired. None.
    That is supremely selfish.

Additionally she only resigned after being moved out of the role.

I hope my MP's have an ounce of understanding of what is best for the country as a whole and leave their ego out of it.

Her "evidence" of pressure doesn't tell the story she thinks it does to everyone reading it. I don't agree that the PMO pressuring the AG for a second opinion violates any ethical and certainly not legal line. It comes across as stubborn.

I'd like to snapshot all the statements about how courageous she was to stand on principle (in her eyes) when the election results come in and see how people square that. When the shit that needs funding doesn't have it we can at least say we had someone with integrity stand up to evil Justin Trudeau.

I wonder if there is anything more at stake for us, like say, climate change.

We could cross our fingers and see if Scheer keeps the carbon tax I guess.

• Options
    TenekTenek Registered User regular
    Reading the article you linked, I don't understand how you reach the position that is all that selfish. Those demands your referring to and them not being met, did result in her resignation from cabinet, just like you said she should.

JWR is just getting lambasted for doing the very thing requested of her. Don't like the people she has to work with, they leave or she leaves, they don't leave, so she does leave. Its like the whole evidence thing, damned if she didn't have it, damned when she produced the recording showing evidence she's now horrible for gathering. Catch 22 all the way down.

I wish more MPs would show the kind of courage she has in the face of all this but its easy to see how the example of her character assassination is a clear signal to others to keep their head down and just tow the line because the negotiations behind the scenes aren't in good faith, she came as prepared as you possibly could be to a situation like this and she's still going to go down in flames come hell or high water, take note anyone who spoke in support of her.

She's being lambasted for her exceptionally poor judgment. She tried to bring down the government over "I felt it was inappropriate" and is apparently unable to grasp why people don't want to associate with her afterwards.

• Options
    I don't understand how anyone can consider JWR as anything but selfish and self-centered, not to say downright spiteful. She's accusing her boss of "harassment" for asking for a weekly update on a major file, she is calling "interference" that she was asked to consider options other than crippling the economy of an entire province for no reason, she secretly recorded her coworkers and released the tapes to the public, when she felt something inappropriate was going on (despite by her own admission the fact that nothing actually inappropriate was going on) instead of taking it up through normal channels she went straight to the press and the Conservaitves. She singlehandedly turned an almost-certain Liberal reelection into a likely Conservative victory and ushered in Trump governance into the Federal government, because her boss asked her to take a second opinion on a decision.

She is absolutely one of the worst people in Canadian politics today.

sig.gif
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Yeah on a completely personal "how does this affect me?" level -

JWR - You've torched the liberal party, which was at least trying to pass things like parental leave, climate agreements, and child care, and instead we're going to have the Scheer Conservatives pulling more austerity measures.

And for what? What the hell did this get anyone?

• Options
    TubularLuggageTubularLuggage Registered User regular
    Like, there are a lot of people who voted for non-Conservative parties, who don't want the Conservatives to win the upcoming election. I think it's understandable if many of those people are a bit miffed that she has handed the Conservatives a huge gift like this over a big pile of basically nothing just because she felt personally slighted. Her actions have missed the big picture to an astonishing degree.

• Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »

JWR - You've torched the liberal party, which was at least trying to pass things like parental leave, climate agreements, and child care, and instead we're going to have the Scheer Conservatives pulling more austerity measures.

From my impression so far, it got her a sense of moral righteousness because she feels like she made a stand on her own ethics. And with zero considerations for the consequences.

• Options
    edited April 2019
    shryke wrote: »

From my impression so far, it got her a sense of moral righteousness because she feels like she made a stand on her own ethics. And with zero considerations for the consequences.

By handing the election to Scheer she screwed over Canada's First Nations, women, minorities, poor, immigrants, francophones, and youth. If her "ethics" demanded she deliberately cause harm to all these people to achieve a sense of personal edification, she is a perverted and sick individual, worthy of every bit of contempt and scorn aimed at her and more.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    I don't understand how anyone can consider JWR as anything but selfish and self-centered, not to say downright spiteful. She's accusing her boss of "harassment" for asking for a weekly update on a major file, she is calling "interference" that she was asked to consider options other than crippling the economy of an entire province for no reason, she secretly recorded her coworkers and released the tapes to the public, when she felt something inappropriate was going on (despite by her own admission the fact that nothing actually inappropriate was going on) instead of taking it up through normal channels she went straight to the press and the Conservaitves. She singlehandedly turned an almost-certain Liberal reelection into a likely Conservative victory and ushered in Trump governance into the Federal government, because her boss asked her to take a second opinion on a decision.

I just finished putting together a huge proposal and quote for my company.... I would say it's probably one of the top 10 largest projects we have bid on.

My president expects weekly follow ups. He's not being a dick and usually let's us all do our thing but since this is a huge file he is taking an interest.

Should I complain to HR that I feel pressured?

• Options
    Disco11 wrote: »

I just finished putting together a huge proposal and quote for my company.... I would say it's probably one of the top 10 largest projects we have bid on.

My president expects weekly follow ups. He's not being a dick and usually let's us all do our thing but since this is a huge file he is taking an interest.

Should I complain to HR that I feel pressured?

Of course not. You should go straight to the press and publicly accuse him of harassment on the national stage. Bonus points if you have a secret recording of him asking you a question about the file.

I mean, Jesus Christ, I ask more of my grad students than Trudeau asked of her.

sig.gif
  • Options

By handing the election to Scheer she screwed over Canada's First Nations, women, minorities, poor, immigrants, francophones, and youth. If her "ethics" demanded she deliberately cause harm to all these people to achieve a sense of personal edification, she is a perverted and sick individual, worthy of every bit of contempt and scorn aimed at her and more.

It's the same attitude you see from people who vote third party in the US or the like. The ultimate consequences of your actions aren't important in the face of your personal sense of being correct.

• Options
    I just wanted her to fight this fight inside the government.
    Yell, scream, do whatever, privately and take the consequences.
    The mistake was making this public.

"I wanted to protect the PM" rings hollow when you get the globe and mail involved.

• Options
    CorporateGoonCorporateGoon Registered User regular
    First, everyone chill for a bit. No one has handed an election to anyone. If they start giving a lot of interviews on the subject in October, then maybe it'll be an issue. But two solid months of this being the top story on nearly every news site (even on days when nothing new happened) has bought the Tories an average poll lead of about 5.5%, and an ultra-slim chance of a majority. Scheer has the least charisma out of any major party leader, and for the first time in 15 years the Tories will have to deal with a quasi-legitimate contender running to the right of them (and if I may digress for just a moment, seriously, fuck modern Canadian conservatism. Instead of focusing on economic issues, they kowtow to white supremacists, and then a splinter party forms because the main party doesn't hate immigrants enough). Just take your minds off politics for a bit and enjoy the spring weather. It's what 95% of the public is going to do.

Second, Trudeau's got to take some heat for this. He gave important positions to people with no federal political experience, and then it turned out they were really, really bad at politics. Like so bad that I question their competency in other areas kind of bad. Also, there wasn't the level of trust and openness between him and JWR that there should have been. Even if she wasn't legitimately being harassed, she felt like she was and she didn't feel like she could bring it up with her boss, and some of that's on him. So it's really a bit of an indictment of his management style.

• Options
    edited April 2019
    First, everyone chill for a bit. No one has handed an election to anyone. If they start giving a lot of interviews on the subject in October, then maybe it'll be an issue. But two solid months of this being the top story on nearly every news site (even on days when nothing new happened) has bought the Tories an average poll lead of about 5.5%, and an ultra-slim chance of a majority. Scheer has the least charisma out of any major party leader, and for the first time in 15 years the Tories will have to deal with a quasi-legitimate contender running to the right of them (and if I may digress for just a moment, seriously, fuck modern Canadian conservatism. Instead of focusing on economic issues, they kowtow to white supremacists, and then a splinter party forms because the main party doesn't hate immigrants enough). Just take your minds off politics for a bit and enjoy the spring weather. It's what 95% of the public is going to do.

Second, Trudeau's got to take some heat for this. He gave important positions to people with no federal political experience, and then it turned out they were really, really bad at politics. Like so bad that I question their competency in other areas kind of bad. Also, there wasn't the level of trust and openness between him and JWR that there should have been. Even if she wasn't legitimately being harassed, she felt like she was and she didn't feel like she could bring it up with her boss, and some of that's on him. So it's really a bit of an indictment of his management style.

You're right. It's just frustrating to have an own goal give the conservatives a polling lead and ample campaign ad fodder.

In non-chicken little news this is happening as everyone in the thread predicted.

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/n-s-woman-who-tested-positive-for-pot-when-she-wasn-t-high-to-challenge-roadside-testing-laws-1.5083114

Medical cannabis user Michelle Gray spent hours at a Halifax police station proving she wasn't high — but she still had her car impounded and her licence suspended for a week.

The officer administered a roadside saliva test, and Gray tested positive for THC, the psychoactive ingredient in cannabis. THC is stored in the fat cells and can remain detectable in a person's body for as long a month after usage, according to the Mayo Clinic.

"I was stunned, shocked. And it's kind of like everything just started spinning slowly," Gray said. "And the officer then informed me because I failed that test, they had to place me under arrest."

Gray was then taken to a police station so that another officer could perform what's called an extensive sobriety test — a 12-step process designed to detect impairment.

The officer walked her through various exercises to test her speech and balance, she said, both of which can be negatively impacted by MS.

"If I had have been in a flare-up when this situation happened, I would have instantly failed that extensive sobriety test," she said.

But Gray passed and was released without charge.

Still, her licence was suspended for seven days because she failed the roadside test, and she had to pay $253 to get her car back after it was towed.

Emphasis mine.
    The saliva test is going to be thrown out so fast. I am fine with roadside sobriety tests. Just give them to the 96 year old guy who almost sideswiped me too because he's incapable of operating a vehicle safely at his age.

edit: $250 fine and losing your car for a week for DOING NOTHING WRONG. Woo Canada, amazing job here.

Aridhol on
  • Options
    Descendant XDescendant X Skyrim is my god now. Outpost 31Registered User regular

Thanks for this. There are times when people need things put into perspective for them. This post has really helped.

Now, if you could do the same thing with my climate change fears, that would be great. I’m expecting great things that will completely alleviate my anxiety, @CorporateGoon.

Garry: I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time I'd rather not spend the rest of the winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!
  • Options
    edited April 2019

I agree part of the issue here was Trudeau but I think it's less about his management style and more his naivete. He didn't anticipate these people being this politically naive and that was a mistake on his part, one way or the other. He brought people onboard that he either couldn't predict or didn't anticipate despite their behaviour being perhaps somewhat predictable.

Funnily enough I think perhaps one of the biggest fallouts of this will be no one ever doing what Trudeau did with his cabinet ever again. JWR et all, imo, have slammed the door shut for any PM in the near future to let anyone near their cabinet they can't trust and isn't experienced in politics. Which, let's be serious, will only be applied to people on the left. It's just a huge liability for any PM and they won't go for it.

shryke on
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    As a random but (to me) hilarious point, I've been skimming bullshit links some of my Con-leaning family have been sharing about this whole issue and the big thing that struck me last night is they all continue to go after Trudeau's hair. They still call him "well coiffed" or the like, as if it's an insult. It's just amazing. You literally got spanked last election trying to run this play and you still can't let it go or pick something new? The right is so goddamn pathetic sometimes and yet it works.

shryke on
  • Options
    SatanIsMyMotorSatanIsMyMotor Fuck Warren Ellis Registered User regular
    This reckoning was always coming for Trudeau's liberals. If anybody ever thought they were "doing politics differently" well I would also love to sell you a bridge in Brooklyn. It was always asinine of Trudeau to suggest that his government was going to do things differently. It's all politics and by its very nature is highly sleezy and bureaucratic at times. "Sunny ways" my ass.

I don't think the Libs should be hung out to dry for acting in accord with how any other party would act. But there is something smugly satisfying about Trudeau needing to come to terms with the false front he's been building for years now.

That all said, I agree with most of the criticisms against JWR here too and she 100% should have gotten the boot sooner.

• Options
    As a random but (to me) hilarious point, I've been skimming bullshit links some of my Con-leaning family have been sharing about this whole issue and the big thing that struck me last night is they all continue to go after Trudeau's hair. They still call him "well coiffed" or the like, as if it's an insult. It's just amazing. You literally got spanked last election trying to run this play and you still can't let it go or pick something new? The right is so goddamn pathetic sometimes and yet it works.

As Napoleon said, never interrupt your enemy while he's making a mistake.

That said, I find the criticism, for lack of a better word, of Trudeau's hair particularly silly coming after Stephen Lego-man-hair Harper.

sig.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2019

As Napoleon said, never interrupt your enemy while he's making a mistake.

That said, I find the criticism, for lack of a better word, of Trudeau's hair particularly silly coming after Stephen Lego-man-hair Harper.

Have you seen the typical conservative politician?

MAC11_PROVINCES_VS_TRUDEAU01-810x445.jpg

Notice anything? If your not a pudgy white dude with a rat face you are "effeminate" or "well coiffed"

Disco11 on
  • Options
    Descendant XDescendant X Skyrim is my god now. Outpost 31Registered User regular
    How did they manage to get that photo without the photographer’s face melting like Raiders of the Lost Ark? At the very least I would expect that he would have fled in terror over the evil aura these men would cast in concert.

Garry: I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time I'd rather not spend the rest of the winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!
This discussion has been closed.