As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

This Diablo thread is like 800x600, bleh

• Options
    DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    Nope, no cross-platform play.

• Options
    BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular
    Delduwath wrote: »
    Hey folks, would anyone have some time to carry me through two more Seasonal conquests on PC either tonight or tomorrow night? I did the "45 grift with no set items equipped" (trivial these days), and was aiming to do the gold streak and "rift in 2 minutes" conquests, but I don't think I'll have enough time to get my gear to the right level in time. I'm doing a no-set Skeleton Mages Necro, and sweeping through T13 pretty easily, but I'm not moving fast enough to get under the 2 minute limit.

I feel bad asking for help like this seasons after season. I ended up not having much time to play this season, so I'm not sure if I'll actually be able to make it in time, but I figured I'd try. I'm going to be available to play between 10pm and 2am EST, both tonight and tomorrow.

(I of course 100% understand if no one has the time/desire to do this, all good.)

I can't remember the season conquests. The 2 minute one should be easy. I think we can help ya. Will check and let you know.

oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Nope, no cross-platform play.

Bummer :-1:

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Betsuni wrote: »
    Hey folks, would anyone have some time to carry me through two more Seasonal conquests on PC either tonight or tomorrow night? I did the "45 grift with no set items equipped" (trivial these days), and was aiming to do the gold streak and "rift in 2 minutes" conquests, but I don't think I'll have enough time to get my gear to the right level in time. I'm doing a no-set Skeleton Mages Necro, and sweeping through T13 pretty easily, but I'm not moving fast enough to get under the 2 minute limit.

I feel bad asking for help like this seasons after season. I ended up not having much time to play this season, so I'm not sure if I'll actually be able to make it in time, but I figured I'd try. I'm going to be available to play between 10pm and 2am EST, both tonight and tomorrow.

(I of course 100% understand if no one has the time/desire to do this, all good.)

I can't remember the season conquests. The 2 minute one should be easy. I think we can help ya. Will check and let you know.
    The ones I haven't done are (in order of "seems least painful" to "quite tedious"):
    - 2 minute rift
    - gold streak
    - kill 350 monsters in a cursed chest
    - Acts 1-5 in an hour

Delduwath on
  • Options

The ones I haven't done are (in order of "seems least painful" to "quite tedious"):
    - 2 minute rift
    - gold streak
    - kill 350 monsters in a cursed chest
    - Acts 1-5 in an hour

Hmm, so probably Curses and 2 min rift are the easiest. I can't remember if I have a softcore DH, will have to check that.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    Oh yeah, I shoulda specified that I'm a softcore wuss.

Curses is just very tedious to fish for - I remember you helping me with it last season, and it took a while to get the right bounty.

Any way it turns out, though, thank you!

• Options
    Ok, I checked and I have a Dawn-less DH but has a full UE set with DML and Yang's. Zero has the new set, so guessing we might be able to do it. Just need to figure out a time now since our dog is guilting me to not play. lol

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    @Delduwath Ok, we're in game and I think we can pull this off.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    A huge thanks to Betsuni and Zero who, once again, sped me through the conquests. I feel like I should be paying you two a retainer fee.

• Options
    edited November 2020
    A huge thanks to Betsuni and Zero who, once again, sped me through the conquests. I feel like I should be paying you two a retainer fee.

Here's my PayPal address....

D3Conquests4U@gmail

Betsuni on
    oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    NogginNoggin Registered User regular
    11/20 it is. These pets have been getting kind of disturbing...
    d8s4z1jcydss.jpeg

Conquests are campaign, boss mode, leveling gems, GRs with sets, and mastered sets.

Battletag: Noggin#1936
  • Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    Noggin wrote: »
    11/20 it is.
    @Al_wat willed it so.

• Options
    edited November 2020
    That is... at least it isn't completely ugly and disturbing. I have no idea what that pet is supposed to be.

Edit: The conquests suck though... I hate the one where they pretty much make you have two classes to do the GRs.

Betsuni on
    oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    It’s the book of Cain apparently. It looks a little better than that, my phone just capped it straight on

• Options
    It’s the book of Cain apparently. It looks a little better than that, my phone just capped it straight on

Ah ok, here's the gif.

VOCFCCQ9097Z1603874966808.gif

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    RussadRussad MARegistered User regular
    I am all about that dumb book pet.

• Options
    Sorry for being slow on the reminder, but this is the week to not do your challenge rift!

It looks like it’s a nice and easy whirlwind barb run.

• Options
    Cool! We won't be online Friday night. But we'll be on Saturday for power levels.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    SaldonasSaldonas See you space cowboy...Registered User regular
    Excited to try out necromancer for the first time.

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/carthuun
    Switch: SW-1493-0062-4053
  • Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    Not sure what I'm going to start with this season. Wizard maybe?

• Options
    Al_wat wrote: »
    Not sure what I'm going to start with this season. Wizard maybe?

You NOT running a Wiz would surprise me. Although not as much as me running anything other than a DH.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    I switch it up once in a while! I swear! :D

• Options
    SaldonasSaldonas See you space cowboy...Registered User regular
    If I didn't already do the GoD DH last season, I'd probably still be playing a demon hunter. This season just seems like a great opportunity to try a new class (haven't played necro or witch doctor yet).

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/carthuun
    Switch: SW-1493-0062-4053
  • Options
    Saldonas wrote: »
    If I didn't already do the GoD DH last season, I'd probably still be playing a demon hunter. This season just seems like a great opportunity to try a new class (haven't played necro or witch doctor yet).

Yeah, I should try out the Necro, but I am just too dang lazy and always go with DH. Plus this way it'll force me to try out the new set rather than stick to my typical Shadow.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    cncaudatacncaudata Registered User regular
    Anyone going to be around late on Friday night? I am excited enough by the GoD dh being close to my second favorite build ever (crashing rain strafe from like... Season 4 or something), and I'm in full casual mode now so I'm not interested in trying to build any separate support or xp-meta stuff, it just fits perfect.

PSN: Broodax- battle.net: broodax#1163
  • Options
    IncindiumIncindium Registered User regular
    Wanting to do a Bombardment Crusader but that might be my second char as want one that can take advantage of Haedrig's Gift. So maybe Bone Spear Necro or Witch Doctor?

steam_sig.png
    Nintendo ID: Incindium
    PSN: IncindiumX
  • Options
    Crusader can definitely take advantage if you want to try Fist of Heavens / Heavens fury.

This is a really good round overall really, all the new sets are good.

• Options
    New season tonight! Apparently you can somewhat powerlevel yourself by raising the difficulty and going to areas that tend to have shrines- then the clones do the work for you.

I might try that but probably not the entire way. It’s always nice to get some early cube powers and mats from rifts.

• Options
    New season tonight! Apparently you can somewhat powerlevel yourself by raising the difficulty and going to areas that tend to have shrines- then the clones do the work for you.

I might try that but probably not the entire way. It’s always nice to get some early cube powers and mats from rifts.

Blizzard finally figured out a way to make this a solo game. :P

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    edited November 2020

Blizzard finally figured out a way to make this a solo game. :P

I think if you all fan out to look for shrines then group up on one, there’s actually 4 clones for maximum hilarity.

E: I might have made that up somehow, can’t find an example yet.

Noggin on
  • Options
    HexDexHexDex Registered User regular
    Thinking with Patterns of Justice being the monk freebie, I may just monk this season. I really enjoy the play. It's fast in the gogogo meta, also reasonably tanky. The set butters my bread.

If you are reading this add me.
    D3: HexDex#1281, PSN: DireOtter, Live: DireOtter

• Options
    I just realized, we'll have to run 2 characters to complete the season... Dangit, I need to figure out a second.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    Can't decide whether I want Haedrig's gift for Crusader or Wizard

I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    I've never played on day 1 of a season before. It's a bit crazy to see the notifications about someone doing the first conquests 3 hours after season start.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Well, I figured, let's scan the game files since it's whining at me about creating games. Now it's stuck in an update loop and I can't even launch.

These servers are really showing their age, huh?

• Options
    Well, I figured, let's scan the game files since it's whining at me about creating games. Now it's stuck in an update loop and I can't even launch.

Ouch really? So how is the leveling going for others?

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    IncindiumIncindium Registered User regular
    Servers weren't letting my son and I start a game so we stopped for the night.

steam_sig.png
    Nintendo ID: Incindium
    PSN: IncindiumX
  • Options

I made it back in after a reinstall and mostly caught back up- so we were mid 60s. I think they’re still going but I’m exhausted.

• Options
    Switch seems fine

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    Incindium wrote: »
    Servers weren't letting my son and I start a game so we stopped for the night.

That sucks.

I made it back in after a reinstall and mostly caught back up- so we were mid 60s. I think they’re still going but I’m exhausted.

Cool, we're still planning on logging in tomorrow to get some monster mash on.

oosik_betsuni.png
This discussion has been closed.