As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mortal Kombat 11] We Got Bugs and Fast Bois!

1656667686971»

• Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    12 dollar Fatality?

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • Options
    RidleySariaRidleySaria AnaheimRegistered User regular
    For such a price it has to be the greatest fatality ever. And oh boy it isn’t.

Maaaaaybe if it was a pack of classic fatalities or something. Bad form, WB.

-- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --
  • Options
    Raybies666Raybies666 Registered User regular
    Omni Man is out tomorrow, and I watched about 5 seconds of a video comparison of his moves in game and from the show before I realised I should probably watch Invincible first.

So I did and it was good.

I'm expecting Omni Man to be an absolute beast, I'd be surprised if the character design wasn't based on Don Frye.

Beat me on Wii U: Raybies
    Beat me on 360: Raybies666

I remember when I had time to be good at games.
  • Options
    My gf asked me a question while I was playing online, just as I got hit with a 44 hit combo.

I had time to put down the pad and go get the thing she wanted.

I think I need to really study the game before trying that again, my skills from mk11 really haven't transferred over.

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited December 2023
    Quan Chi incoming, with a Khameleon kameo coming later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMQOKRhpc_s

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    I have a weird soft spot for Chameleon and Khameleon, and the way they've implemented her here looks extremely fucking cool.

• Options
    reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    It's weird that they're giving Quan Chi a bunch of cthulhu attacks since Netherrealm has thus far been represented explicitly as a fiery Hell.

But hey, new era, whatever.

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    reVerse wrote: »
    It's weird that they're giving Quan Chi a bunch of cthulhu attacks since Netherrealm has thus far been represented explicitly as a fiery Hell.

They play kind of fast an lose with that stuff. Like Oni don't live in a hell like dimension normally, but they do in the MK universe.

• Options
    SneaksSneaks Registered User regular
    edited December 2023
    Quan Chi incoming, with a Khameleon kameo coming later.

Now you’re thinking kicking with portals.

Sneaks on
  • Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    Khameleon is more exciting to me than Quan Chi.

cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular

Liu Kang is a fire god right?
    Makes sense he might not consider eternal fire as a punishment when the option for tentacle monsters is right there.

• Options
    see317 wrote: »

Liu Kang is a fire god right?
    Makes sense he might not consider eternal fire as a punishment when the option for tentacle monsters is right there.

I like that line of thinking.

Then in MK 13 or 14, Johnny Cage becomes the god and his hell is getting no attention.

Quan Chi appears taking selfies with background npcs and Cage just goes home and cries.