Check out this thread for an update on DJ Eebs.

What’s worse

13»

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Why is it weird knowing the person who last pooped in the toilet you're using? If you live with other people surely that happens all the time.

• WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Why is it weird knowing the person who last pooped in the toilet you're using? If you live with other people surely that happens all the time.

These people ain't had to live in the dirt.

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Warm toilet seat
    Look, if I’m going to poop, I’m already going to be spending enough time thinking about that process (or trying to distract myself from it) as it is. I don’t want to be spending additional time thinking about other people’s pooping on top of that.

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I'm sorry pooping causes you so much distress. Personally I think it's one of life's pleasures.

• WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Back in Baghram, we dug a whole, laid some plywood over it, sandbags, shoved some PVC through at angles, topped off with more sand.

Public open air urinals.

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Cold toilet seat
    I had to abandon the Larlar party to express this opinion

I'm so sorry

• GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    Larlar
    Is LarLar warm or cold? I assume warm.

• WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    Warm toilet seat
    mostly pointy and handsome

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Warm toilet seat

It's not a big concern at home, but I do most of my pooping at work

I already don't really like my co-workers, I ain't need to think of them on the toilet

Why are you imagining other people on the toilet?? That is not a normal reaction to using a public toilet regardless of seat temperature.

• discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Larlar
    The worst toilet to use has to be that one in the second floor girls toilets, because not only is it ice cold, but you know precisely who's been using it before you, and then Moaning Myrtle curses your butthole and you're in Madam Pomfrey's for a week.

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Warm toilet seat
    toilet warmth could be due to a previous warm butt stranger
    or they did a chernobyl level amount of pooping and the warmth is just from all their heat leaving their body via doody

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Larlar
    Why are you imagining other people on the toilet?? That is not a normal reaction to using a public toilet regardless of seat temperature.

Yeah well... I'm not normal!

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Warm toilet seat
    Warm toilet seats gross me out just as much as wet toilet seats.

• Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Cold toilet seat
    Straightzi wrote: »

It's not a big concern at home, but I do most of my pooping at work

I already don't really like my co-workers, I ain't need to think of them on the toilet

Surely this is balanced out by the comforting feeling that one gets from pooping on company time

I'm getting paid doing what I love

Living the dream

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Larlar
    Oh no, pooping is the most shameful thing I could be doing. Work does not pay enough to have me poop in their time.

VRXwDW7.png
  • RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime

That's why I poop on company time

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • NarbusNarbus Registered User regular
    Warm toilet seat

That's the point! I don't want to imagine it! But if the seat is warm then I am forced to! Warm seats are the worst.

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Larlar
    Oh, I can think of worse

brheuiv449mp.jpeg

• GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    Larlar
    Warm seats are fine so long as there is no smell.

Seats I'm indifferent to but I do not enjoy being hotboxed in another person's farts.

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Cold toilet seat
    tynic wrote: »
    Oh, I can think of worse

brheuiv449mp.jpeg

That is a toilet I would refuse to use, and I'm not real picky. But I would rather shit my pants than use that toilet.

JtgVX0H.png
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Warm toilet seat
    Oh, I can think of worse

brheuiv449mp.jpeg

thaaaaaaaaaaaat's an SCP

• MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    Cold toilet seat
    If that's just a vine I could probably see my way to using that toilet, assuming it's not completely stopped up

If that's a slime mold or something I could probably see my way to burning down the building

• KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator Mod Emeritus
    Hot toilet seat is actually the worst

• Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    Cold toilet seat
    pooping is sinful

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Oh, I can think of worse

brheuiv449mp.jpeg

man, evil within 2 graphics are out of control

I was thinking The Ring 5 was going in a weird direction

• cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    Warm toilet seat
    #pipe wrote: »
    I'll often sit on a toilet seat with my pants on just to warm it up.

I know this is days/months/years/eternities ago but this is one of the wildest things I have ever seen someone post. I’m sorry if the community has moved on but this is like witnessing the singularity.

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains