Options

[Granblue Fantasy] Arise from the grave for like, 1 more day of free pulls?

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    If you have a bunch of skill shards and jewels, use them or lose them before the buff takes place, I guess.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    boy i gotta say with magnafest + anniversary dailies + rotb + new goddamn raid + two new classes to farm i am, EMPHATICALLY being grateful right now, that they upped the cap on arcarum tickets you can hold

absolutely impossible to do all the content

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    cool I got mugen

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    it's so weird having a big boatload of fate episodes to do and they continually alternate between how their storytelling has seemingly evolved

some of these are 30 seconds long and some of them are 5 minutes with like 7 other characters in it

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    uhifm5ggwj1i.png

Well that was incredibly cursed.

Like, even though I expected it, this one still hurt

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    2 draws on a frenzy+mukku

Got 3 summer rose queens and a gold moon gangsta knife

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    30 draws netted me a duplicate Parazonium, which is somewhat unfortunate because I bought and barred mine last anniversary!

Oh well, still a Grand weapon.

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Berries from the scratcher. 20 draws netted me a 3rd copy of Europa's grande spear and Jin's SSR.

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Thank you double Arcarum tickets

yZlbjpal.png

(#200Astras still...or really about 100 left)

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    This banner absolutely hates me, I even got a frenzy on it today and went fuckin 90 pulls before I got something. I'm at 150 free pulls and I got two SSRs

So obviously I'm going to spark on it out of spite

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Up JobUp Job Registered User regular
    So the upcoming premium gala is likely to be split, right? Like, part one where we get the 100 draws from roulette and the summer characters are still in the pool, then part two with a new grand character and spark progress resets.

• Options
    That's what everyone suspects, yeah

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    It's a Premium banner though so maybe chance at Zodiac. Would really like Andira or Vajra.

• Options
    SutibunRiSutibunRi Montreal, Quebec, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Hadn't logged into Granblue since before PAX East, and wasn't paying attention to it.
    Saw the thread title.
    Updated the App.
    Roulette landed on 100.
    Thanks thread!

• Options
    edited March 2020
    I think I'm going to use this upcoming fest banner to pick up Cain on a discount and finalize my earth team for when I finish the grid. Maybe I'll get lucky and pick up either Alexiel or Halmal summer units in the process.

Artereis on
  • Options
    so have people been able to play around much with draconic weapons yet, how do they hold up as grindable replacements for 5* Opus

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    This morning I discovered I could very easily grind the ~140 water medals I had left until the seal at the end in a little over an hour, mostly because I realized RotB was ending. Got enough of the other things to even out my seals, and have two more attempts at qilin/huanglong.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    so have people been able to play around much with draconic weapons yet, how do they hold up as grindable replacements for 5* Opus

5* Opus is far easier to obtain than fighting these things.

• Options
    Madican wrote: »

5* Opus is far easier to obtain than fighting these things.

you can fully slot out a Draconic weapon just by grinding Lindwurm

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Not very. The skill is iffy for the quartz expenditure unless you have literally nothing better to do and there's precious little content it's actually aimed at.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Fire harp looks okay, even tho it got immediately creeped by Mugen Harp.

• Options
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Not very. The skill is iffy for the quartz expenditure unless you have literally nothing better to do and there's precious little content it's actually aimed at.

Might as well get them now, though, because there probably will be content aimed at their use soon.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Spectrum wrote: »

Might as well get them now, though, because there probably will be content aimed at their use soon.
    EX Mod Progression is very bad.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options

Holy shit, Siero just straight slapped this person

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular

Right now I'd say prior to rank 200, they compare pretty decently in longer fights

Past rank 200 the final skill on Opus are just too strong, it's like having an extra weapon in grid

• Options
  • Options
    it's tough out here, being someone who turns up their nose at doing actual hard content and just wants to mash 30 man raids for ez power

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    it's tough out here, being someone who turns up their nose at doing actual hard content and just wants to mash 30 man raids for ez power

I mean, this is really me, but I’ve hit the wall and need to really start the harder stuff in earnest.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Dang. Double Varuna showing on Scratcher with double Zephyrus and double Silver Moon. Really wanted that Varuna.
    Got Zephyrus instead though so hard to actually complain.

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Scratcher woes: Yeah.....I have gotten nothing but berries 6 days straight.

I have gotten two good things.

It was Raphael.

You might say that is one thing.

No, it was good ole Raphie...twice.

I already had one.

Yesterday showed a Siero ticket because God has forsaken us.

Scratcher is my hell.

• Options
    My best pulls has been 3k crystals. After that it's T2 baha horns on two different days and the first day which gave me an intricacy ring.

• Options
    My good wins so far have been Gabriel and 3k crystals

Every time they show me Siero tickets I curse god

• Options
    i got a grimnir summon, which i'm not complaining about, but was slightly deflated by getting a grimnir summon a week prior in free draws

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Scratchers have been better to me than anything in the Roulette thus far.

• Options
    Roulette has given me a bunch of new summer units. I think in total I added Cassius, Leona, Heles and Cagliostro. I'm hoping I pick up 1-2 more during my spark on the 100 draw day, but we'll see. I'd love to snag Alexiel or HalMal to make my eventual choice of V.Clarisse from the anniversary ticket feel just a bit better.

• Options
    I've just been done dirty by the roulette this time

• Options
    3k crystals, gold moons once, silver centrums once, then nothing but pots and berries.

I have pretty much accepted my fate at this point.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Yeah this Roulette has just been mugging me of my gachapin for the most part. Like just now when it teased a rainbow crystal after 40, just enough to prevent Mukku, placed at the end where new characters go, then dropped a gold moon fart.

• Options
    Rolled Gachapin -> 50 rolls -> Odin

But then Mukku popped
    Immediately 2 SSRs...

...1 Gold Moon...

attG965l.png

...and her.

I'm so sad I didn't buy the Blu Ray as otherwise I'd now have the complete set.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    seems maintenance reset a counter, i'm earning 6x experience again

liEt3nH.png