As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Granblue Fantasy] Arise from the grave for like, 1 more day of free pulls?

• Options
    IvanIssacsIvanIssacs Skull Leader SDF-1Registered User regular
    I need to make one more axe. Pls send all the vajra.

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    all y'all banging it out in one day terrify me

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    I've got three hands and two knives, but I spend most of my time looking for something else to do and eating yoghurt. I ended up with too many sagi-shoes when I got the spear, so I had a headstart.

PLA on
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular

Meanwhile it took me, like, two days to get my very first scythe.

Before you ask, "Yo, Stilts, what the hell is up with all the random pluses," yes, I did redistribute them to the baha dagger.

I might be able to grind out a second scythe from the shop, but I definitely need to work on my water team before getting the True version is even reasonable for me.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    I only need to make 1 sagi fist, but I'm feeling semi burnt out so the plan is just daily maniacs then grind out the rest of the mats last minute depending on drops. Already got 1 fist to drop so that's nice.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    I've been wanting to divide my plusses evenly between all elements so that they aren't shared anymore. Feels bad to keep them on lizard-weapons when I use some of them more than others.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular

I got an axe and katana drop in the first hour of my grinding while packing things up around the apartment. That's pretty much half the potential grind knocked out instantly, the only real sticker was vajras and those are done now for both. I was considering going for Xeno Sag but not interested in the spear or fist.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular

I've done this but mostly when I sit down and realize "Oh fuck there's only one day left let's do this"

• Options
    I'm focusing on Ifrit and hoping that Sagittarius will sort of work out.

• Options
    Landed on gachapin again. Okay fine, at least give new stuff.

First 10 spin is Ghandaghoza. Alright, he's new, I'm fine with that.

Mukku Frenzy has activated! 9% SSR rate now in place. First roll, nothing. Second roll, !!!

7010Ipal.png?1

I NEED SUNSTONES, STAT.

• Options
    I'm getting good results in Ifrit-racing with Mechanic-team and M1-grid. Even against higher ranked Kengonito.

• Options
    VargVarg Registered User regular
    Got 10-roll which triggered gachapin. 13 rolls later, I got Satyr and maxed out my Earth/Wind Seraphs with the junk. Also got 11 new R/SRs - got to harvest those crystals, roughly 68k crystals atm

• Options
    CantideCantide Registered User regular
    ...Thanks game. You saw that I'd fully upgraded my scythe to help with Sagittarius, and decided to congratulate me by dropping a new one. How... thoughtful.

Feels somehow insulting to use it as skill fodder, so I guess I'll hang onto it. Pooky's does have a double elemental otko grid that uses 4 xeno weapons. That could be something to work on next rotation.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Cantide wrote: »
    ...Thanks game. You saw that I'd fully upgraded my scythe to help with Sagittarius, and decided to congratulate me by dropping a new one. How... thoughtful.

Feels somehow insulting to use it as skill fodder, so I guess I'll hang onto it. Pooky's does have a double elemental otko grid that uses 4 xeno weapons. That could be something to work on next rotation.

Do you have a link?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    edited March 2019

Do you have a link?

Double Elemental section under Fire, though looking at it more closely, it only requires three xenos, with an optional fourth for a flex slot.

Cantide on
  • Options

Do you have a link?

Double Elemental section under Fire, though looking at it more closely, it only requires three xenos, with an optional fourth for a flex slot.

Keep in mind it says that such a grid is on par with a cane grid, but an AES grid would beat it in everything but OTKO fights.

• Options
    Madican wrote: »

Do you have a link?

Keep in mind it says that such a grid is on par with a cane grid, but an AES grid would beat it in everything but OTKO fights.

Oh sure! I didn’t bring it up as a replacement for Magna 2 or anything, just a possible use for an extra scythe. Might be handy if we get an Ifrit rerun before the next fire GW.

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Been sitting on the mats for a FLB fist since day 1, but I'm just going to let it ride and still do Maniacs every day and see if I get a drop. I was fairly pre-farmed with excess mats coming into this so leaving pre-farmed again would be kinda nice. I did get a Spear drop but lol don't need another one of those.

Skilled up my new Atma Fist and the Xeno Fist both to 10, made a tiny dent in my stacked up fodder but still sitting on an ton.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    I'm glad I have dual Kaguya as an option for Xeno events now. I had back to back nightmares proc, and one dropped a flash spear which was cool, albeit useless, while the second dropped a fist. Since I did the Ifrit weapons last time he came around, I should be able to wrap up Arkab Prior tomorrow and can just focus on the last few flame garnets I need for Aschallon. Also had my first Nibelung Horn drop today, so that's progress too, I guess.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    That's a potential 5 gold moons!

• Options
    It's technically a potential 14 gold moons.

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    3/30 is either legfest or the day before legfest..

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    Before, I think. Someone pointed out there's a new story-event for 31.

• Options
    Cygames is crazy but probably not that crazy. I'd love it if they were that crazy though.

• Options
    Man, Yodarha is super useful for avoiding nightmare Ifrit’s 25% Hellfire. Wish I’d realized that day one.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Give me SSR Rock Howard, you cowards

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    feather died for ssr sandalphon

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Still salty that they gave us a second SR Mirin instead of SSR Mirin.

Give me SSR cutest weeb, goddamn

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    I think I only need the guaranteed drops from dailies for the rest of these showdowns.

• Options
    e0x38wKh.png

*blink*

100 Free Draws
    +90 Gachapin
    +60 other draws
    =
    250/300

HMM...

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    I’m kinda torn on these sk10 SRs. On the one hand, they’re super useful as upgrade fodder. On the other hand, though, they reduce to 15 weapon stones (plus element bonus). I mean, I’m still going to use them for fodder, because that’s my more pressing need, currently, but it’s still on my mind.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I found out I can use Threo and Lunalu to GZ this flame thing in Co-Op solo so now I'm here grinding out the 30 Searing Stones I need to forge Aschallon while I'm cleaning this place up.

• Options
    Finished the fire axe. It's so goddamn dope with just weapon master.

• Options
    I’m kinda torn on these sk10 SRs. On the one hand, they’re super useful as upgrade fodder. On the other hand, though, they reduce to 15 weapon stones (plus element bonus). I mean, I’m still going to use them for fodder, because that’s my more pressing need, currently, but it’s still on my mind.
    If you do daily magnas, you will drown in fodder, but getting stones can be a giant pain in the ass.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Spectrum wrote: »
    If you do daily magnas, you will drown in fodder, but getting stones can be a giant pain in the ass.

I do do daily magnas, but my drop rate isn’t always so good. This here, is pretty good though:

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Total roulette rolls on this banner yielded...
    Sarya, Millelore, SR Vanzza, SR Cailana
    3 Gold Moons
    a 2nd HallMall

this dork
    xYybjA7h.png

And then galaxy brained that 50 non-Fest draws is 'only' a EV loss of 1.5 SSRs, so eating that loss to select 1 valuable SSR is probably worth

And so...

1 more Gold Moon

FhDx5UT.png

CIHaT07h.png

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    saved my rolls for a worse banner, rip

• Options
    With Samurai Sword, you can gladiator with bat and knife.