As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Tom Clancy's [The Division] 2: The Division x Resident Evil Crossover Feb 2 - 15

• Options
    MasterOfPupetsMasterOfPupets Registered User regular
    Anyone who can invite to the guild, I applied to Pax 2 since Pax 1 was full.

XBL = MoP54
    PSN = PessimistMaximus
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    GnomeTank wrote: »
    Does the main clan have free spots? Looks like Woe Bundy is starting to get thin, so I'm guessing people are moving over?

Too soon for a culling and merger?

Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
  • Options
    GnomeTankGnomeTank What the what? Portland, OregonRegistered User regular

The overflow is actually Woe Bundy, not Pax 2.

Sagroth wrote: »
    Oh c'mon FyreWulff, no one's gonna pay to visit Uranus.
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
  • Options
    DalantiaDalantia Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    When I logged in today I found that I had 5 apparel cache keys? I have no idea how though. Anybody else get keys today?

These aren't event keys either.

There was some kind of "if you were a season pass holder/someone who played last week" key gift I think that was supposed to go out. I dunno I have everything from this cache, so new keys would do nothing for me.

Last week they added five Specialized Apparel Cache keys (not Event, regular) to levels 2-4, I believe it was - if you had a character that was past that level, they promised that you'd receive them Soon. Soon is now, apparently.

steam_sig.png
    DS Friend code: 3840-6605-3406
  • Options
    cncaudatacncaudata Registered User regular
    Anyone else do the Morovian Society yet? Pretty flippin' weird and I am excited to see if the internet figures out what else that might come of it.

PSN: Broodax- battle.net: broodax#1163
  • Options
    bobAkirafettbobAkirafett Registered User regular

Woe Bundy was full earlier, so I joined triple overflow Pax2. And if Woe Bundy seems to be thinning out, Pax2 doesn't seem like the worst decision?

akirasig.jpg
  • Options
    CorriganXCorriganX Jacksonville, FLRegistered User regular
    Woe Bundy has 48 members, im not sure how many are active (ive been playing just about every other day) but we're still doing pretty well.

n1woEHJ.png
    CorriganX on Steam and just about everywhere else.
  • Options
    GnomeTankGnomeTank What the what? Portland, OregonRegistered User regular
    Yeah, I guess you're right.

I just dinged level 30. Still have to polish off a few more main story missions and plenty of side content still to do.

Sagroth wrote: »
    Oh c'mon FyreWulff, no one's gonna pay to visit Uranus.
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
  • Options
    squall99xsquall99x Registered User regular
    cncaudata wrote: »
    Anyone else do the Morovian Society yet? Pretty flippin' weird and I am excited to see if the internet figures out what else that might come of it.

Saw about it, didn't do it yet. Figure I'll hold off on that and the G. Phillips Protocol (which is now marked as a place of interest on the map and is orange not blue) until people crack whatever is next or it is added into the game.

oHqYBTXm.jpg
  • Options
    -Loki--Loki- Don't pee in my mouth and tell me it's raining. Registered User regular
    edited April 2019
    Got to WT3 finally. Now I have a decent chunk of the map I can run around in again so I can stop just endlessly matchmaking missions.

Signature ammo drop rates seem nicely regular now.

-Loki- on
  • Options
    MasterOfPupetsMasterOfPupets Registered User regular

I went ahead and applied to both. Not max level yet, but I'm enjoying the hell out of this game

XBL = MoP54
    PSN = PessimistMaximus
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Yeah I mistook what the keys were or if you maxed the special event keys you just got regular ones. But I got my 5 keys last night.

Also finished leveling demo and went back to being a daryl with an AR and its like "reunited and it feels so good..."

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    finnithfinnith ... TorontoRegistered User regular
    The ARs in this game feel insanely good compared to the LMGs. Suppressing enemies is maybe gonna be better when there are more of them, but generally it's better to just kill them when they poke their head out rather than make them sit down. Feels like the entire game's balance is around how fast you can kill things and not necessarily utilities, helping your squaddies, etc.

By the way, what talents should I put on my AR for a survivalist? I got a decent p416 which is apparently the best ar.

Bnet: CavilatRest#1874
    Steam: CavilatRest
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Depends on how you play, like breadbasket is pretty good for me, upping head shot damage on body shots.

But I think most people go with ranger.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    15m waiting in matchmaking for an mission, turned off my Xbox.

Kinda a bummer.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    Knight_ wrote: »

Kinda a bummer.

what tier, mission, difficulty?

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    Reddit has a thread with a guy that “upgraded” his Merciless from 495 to 500.

495 version had 23.500 damage
    500 upgraded version now has 22.000 damage.

For fucks sake Massive, none of your endgame shit makes any sense.

• Options
    Knight_ wrote: »

Kinda a bummer.

what tier, mission, difficulty?

Wt4, the one for the weekly, I tried normal and hard

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Should've bought it for PC mate

afaik the daily is only on hard+challenging. Might just be better to do it during peak times (i.e. evenings and what not).

finnith on
  • Options
    squall99xsquall99x Registered User regular
    Depends on how you play, like breadbasket is pretty good for me, upping head shot damage on body shots.

Just note that the breadbasket bonus goes away on reload, so depending on how compulsive of a reloader you are you may not get much mileage out of it.

oHqYBTXm.jpg
  • Options
    finnith wrote: »
    Should've bought it for PC mate

afaik the daily is only on hard+challenging. Might just be better to do it during peak times (i.e. evenings and what not).

Don’t want to play it for pc, the division is a couch game.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    you might just be in a population dip where there's not many left in the over 30 but under WT5 range

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    yeah, I'm WT3 but I'm clearing hunter masks and then I'm just going to burn through WT4 to hit WT5.

• Options
    edited April 2019
    The gear sets look woefully underwhelming.

I think I’m mainly interested in some slightly stronger armor pieces, damage mods that can go in every slot type and Merciless at this point.

Edit: Did they add a new side mission? I was at 100% prior to WT5 but now I’m at 97%

Sirialis on
  • Options
    squall99x wrote: »

Just note that the breadbasket bonus goes away on reload, so depending on how compulsive of a reloader you are you may not get much mileage out of it.

Wow I never noticed that guess I'm gonna try and find Ranger then cause I reload allllll the time.

The only gearset that I like is True Patriot, but the fact that it has +Health blue pips on it make it really weird. Not sure what Massive is going for really.

• Options
    True patriot also has a broken bonus in the armor damage buff is not working.

And yeah there was a mission added right before tidal basin there is a side mission you complete that unlocks it.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    yeah, I'm WT3 but I'm clearing hunter masks and then I'm just going to burn through WT4 to hit WT5.

I sat in WT1 for a few days then burned through 2-4 in 2 days. You really want to be in WT5 asap

Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • Options
    BasilBasil Registered User regular
    edited April 2019
    finnith wrote: »
    The ARs in this game feel insanely good compared to the LMGs. Suppressing enemies is maybe gonna be better when there are more of them, but generally it's better to just kill them when they poke their head out rather than make them sit down. Feels like the entire game's balance is around how fast you can kill things and not necessarily utilities, helping your squaddies, etc.

By the way, what talents should I put on my AR for a survivalist? I got a decent p416 which is apparently the best ar.

AR players confuse me, because firing two hundred and sixty four bullets before reloading my shotgun, I can easily go through thousands of bullets in an encounter and it still doesn't feel like I have enough dakka. There are a lot of people to shoot. I'm going to start experimenting with Chatterbox to get faster dakka on demand and reload more often because I just can't rehome my bullets fast enough.

Meanwhile, buddy complains that he's out of ammo and I'm just over here lounging on a mound of shells and soylent green like what are you even for.

I recently broke 100k damage on headshots, though!

Basil on
    9KmX8eN.jpg
  • Options
    darkmayo wrote: »

I sat in WT1 for a few days then burned through 2-4 in 2 days. You really want to be in WT5 asap

IDK, I've been at WT3 for a while now. I'm well aware of the BPs and things that I have been missing out on but I wanted to do my 30 days of missions and collectibles and all with minimal resistance. Plus, I'll be WT5 for a much longer time, so why rush?

• Options
    edited April 2019
    If you arent in WT5 yet, consider ranking up in the DZ then, its practically a ghost town/pure PvE then and you gain ranks fast, 50+ ranks gives you a cache every rank up.

I like the new DZ, I’d still wish Rogue risks were higher though.

Sirialis on
  • Options
    Sirialis wrote: »
    If you arent in WT5 yet, consider ranking up in the DZ then, its practically a ghost town/pure PvE then and you gain ranks fast, 50+ ranks gives you a cache every rank up.

I like the new DZ, I’d still wish Rogue risks were higher though.

every time i've walked into the DZ i've gotten murdered like 10 times in a heartbeat.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    FairchildFairchild Rabbit used short words that were easy to understand, like "Hello Pooh, how about Lunch ?" Registered User regular
    Phew, finally got a pair of high-end kneepads with the Turtle ability, now I can ditch my 314's, which were holding my gear score down like an anvil.

• Options
    Fairchild wrote: »
    Phew, finally got a pair of high-end kneepads with the Turtle ability, now I can ditch my 314's, which were holding my gear score down like an anvil.

Patience nerf confirmed.

• Options
    edited April 2019
    Fairchild wrote: »

Patience nerf confirmed.

Five percent armor regenerated every five seconds for fifteen seconds after three seconds in cover with a fifty second cooldown incoming.

Basil on
    9KmX8eN.jpg
  • Options
    FairchildFairchild Rabbit used short words that were easy to understand, like "Hello Pooh, how about Lunch ?" Registered User regular
    In all fairness, I can't argue against a middle ground between "Use Medkits constantly" and "Never use them while I roost behind cover and watch my armor bar regenerate".

• Options
    TBF, I have +1200 armor regen/s via my mods, while I don't rely on it for healing to full and use the abilities still.

• Options
    Looks like there is some kind of xbone sale on div 2. I saw a splash add for 20% off?

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    TBF, I have +1200 armor regen/s via my mods, while I don't rely on it for healing to full and use the abilities still.

1200 armor regen is like, 3.5 minutes to heal to full at my GS, vs 23 seconds with patience.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    200 000 armor is a hell of a drug.

I have barely enough armor and health to survive Fido the Wonder Dog's attention on hard, once. Maybe even challenging, if Fido hasn't received a gold star.

Basil on
    9KmX8eN.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    The Xbox spring sale is going on right now, so that's probably why you saw it. It's been a month too, so it's around sale time anyway.

even 23 seconds is a long time to idle in combat... not my thing. the armor regen is non-stop though (similar to how Div 1 worked, delay, then recover)

tastydonuts on