Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PAX West 2019 BYOC Registration Link

David CoffmanDavid Coffman Registered User, Penny Arcade Staff, PAX Staff regular

• havok978havok978 Registered User regular
    Welp, there it is

gFCyiL0.png
  • IxaonIxaon Registered User new member
    edited May 30
    Got mine! All set!! YES!!

When will the seating chart be posted? Those of us that purchased groups of 4 wanting to group up with other groups of 4.

Ixaon on
    ~Ixaon

Tacie22Raptor007
  • Raptor007Raptor007 Seattle, WA, USARegistered User regular
    Ooh, I've also got a group of 4. That'd be great to get our seats in advance for a change!

7nDuqUj.png
  • IxaonIxaon Registered User new member
    There are 8 of us that go to PAX West together. We grouped up last year. They were very organized allowing groups to group up beforehand.

~Ixaon

• David CoffmanDavid Coffman Registered User, Penny Arcade Staff, PAX Staff regular
    edited May 30
    The seating chart probably won't be released for a couple months.

David Coffman on
  • Raptor007Raptor007 Seattle, WA, USARegistered User regular
    I've never done group sign-up before, but I'd really like to. Then we can pick our seats in advance, right? Trying to get 4 seats together during equipment check-in is always a little dicey.

Let me know if you'd be willing to become a group of 12, or if another group of 2+ wants to join up. We stay all 4 days and like to actually play games together. 8-)

7nDuqUj.png
  • japerryjaperry Registered User regular
    typically in years past the group seating gets setup about 2-3 weeks before the event. I'm guessing this year probably is no different ;) -- but yes once you get your group assignment with seats it does make checkin a little easier.

EIuxa5N.png
    Ixaon
  • ShivinShivin OregonRegistered User regular
    Yay! Another BYOC set!

r3a9obz7nxdg.png