Options

QUILTBAG: It’s Pride Time

• Options
    AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    edited August 2019
    Seeing my Psychologist about gender stuff on Monday! Should be leaving it with a letter for my GP to start AAs, and a letter for getting my name and gender marker changed when I am able to do so.

Then I see my GP on wednesday about my new anti-depressants, and hopefully AAs as well!

I am very ready to start murdering some T

Anzekay on
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I know AAs means anti-androgens but every time I read it I think you're going to get some batteries

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I know AAs means anti-androgens but every time I read it I think you're going to get some batteries

My mind goes to mobs terminology.

• Options

I mean I could probably use some more double As too

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Apparently my doctor never got a copy of the letter from my endocrinologist that she sent a couple of weeks ago, so I have to take a printout in today. Gotta love the efficiency of communications.

• Options
    pimentopimento she/they/pim Registered User regular
    Anzekay wrote: »

I mean I could probably use some more double As too

I have so many AA batteries please take some

• Options
    SeidkonaSeidkona Had an upgrade Registered User regular
    My pharmacist likes to fuck around with my Spiro. I have now missed two doses.

I really need a new pharmacist because I can start to feel bad without it pretty damn quick.

Mostly just huntin' monsters.
    XBL:Phenyhelm - 3DS:Phenyhelm
  • Options
    InfamyDeferredInfamyDeferred Registered User regular
    edited August 2019
    I wonder what the regulatory hurdles would be for an online pharmacy that only sells HRT would be

Seems like mail order would sidestep that whole "pharmacists with an agenda 'religious convictions'" crap

InfamyDeferred on
  • Options
    Fleur de AlysFleur de Alys Biohacker Registered User regular
    Yeah, I've been using CVS's mailing service for my stuff.

Which was great until the other day when I learned about their gross connections with conservatives on health care stuff.

And I'm not sure what to do about it, because I know other trans people in my area have struggled getting meds from some pharmacies, and I've never had to worry about it with this.

Triptycho: A card-and-dice tabletop indie RPG currently in development and playtesting
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular

anti-aircraft batteries, right?

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    They just want very modest boobs.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    not me motherfucker

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited August 2019
    not me motherfucker

purely stonking huge gazongas for you?

3cl1ps3 on
  • Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    https://www.newsweek.com/trump-justice-gay-lgbt-discrimination-civil-rights-1455977
    With its brief on Friday, the Department of Justice is trying to impel the Supreme Court to issue a precedent-setting ruling that would give the green light to employers nationwide who are not encumbered by state anti-discrimination ordinances.

Just last week, the Justice Department filed a similar brief in a different case dealing with anti-transgender discrimination, arguing along the same lines that federal civil rights law does not protect transgender employees from losing their jobs.

Remarkably, the department argued in its memorandum that the reason anti-gay discrimination is not unlawful under the ban on sex-based discrimination is because, in cases of adverse treatment by an employer, both gay men and gay women would be addressed equally poorly.

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    :C

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    It can't be gender discrimination of we treat everybody like shit.

Ducking hell.

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    the Levi burn in hell

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Its not even "well, we treat everyone like shit." Instead, its "we treat gays of all genders like shit."

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    Saw my Psychologist today specifically about gender stuff. It was an interesting, if... Mentally taxing session (not for any bad reason, it's just a difficult subject for me to really vocalise I guess).

He was super open minded about everything despite not really having any experience with trans or gender non-conforming patients before. Came out of there with his support to investigate hormone therapy, as well as just general support for the whole shebang. I'm seeing my GP on wednesday and I'll see what she has to say on the topic as well, and my Psych will write up a supporting letter if she requests one.

Also since I'm going away for PAX and a gamedev conference in October I am 100% gonna queer it up and maybe try my hand at wearing a lil bit of makeup or something, pending how I feel about... other body things

• Options
    MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular
    Whelp, looks like I am just waiting on a letter to be written before I can schedule surgery for next year. I am normally a super patient person—I seriously would’ve rocked the marshmallow test as a kid—but am feeling antsy about getting this done... so I can get my months of waiting (and zapping) officially started.

Luscious Sounds Spotify Playlist

"The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
  • Options
    SeidkonaSeidkona Had an upgrade Registered User regular
    I am at the hospital with my MiL and the X-ray tech just asked if I was pregnant.

It was awesome.

Mostly just huntin' monsters.
    XBL:Phenyhelm - 3DS:Phenyhelm
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Entaru wrote: »
    I am at the hospital with my MiL and the X-ray tech just asked if I was pregnant.

It was awesome.

Well? Are you pragente?

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

It was awesome.

I want to awesome this.

But I am unsure of proper response? But if that question makes you feel good, then Awesome! I'm happy!

• Options
    MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular

It was awesome.

Love that one, and the old ‘when was your last period’ question. First time that happens is like a rite of passage.

"The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular

It was awesome.

Well? Are you pragente?

Please, the question is, "are you gregnant"

• Options
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

It was awesome.

Well? Are you pragente?

Please, the question is, "are you gregnant"

Prangent

• Options
    ApocalyptusApocalyptus Registered User regular
    I thought it was pregananant!?

• Options
    prongarament

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    Pringles Grande

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    Curly_BraceCurly_Brace Robot Girl Mimiga VillageRegistered User regular
    I'm having a baby... and the baby is you!

• Options
    pomegranate?

• Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    no, you’re pimento

• Options
    like, whoa

• Options
    Wow, you all would just be awful at getting urgent-and-not-at-all-entirely-made-up questions answered in Help/Advice.

• Options
    I can confirm pimento is a pimento

• Options
    i am shocked to find out in this way

• Options
    MsAnthropy wrote: »
    Wow, you all would just be awful at getting urgent-and-not-at-all-entirely-made-up questions answered in Help/Advice.

"How to get rid of a weegee board"?

• Options
    ApocalyptusApocalyptus Registered User regular

I think you’ll find it is “Luigi board”.

• Options

I think you’ll find it is “Luigi board”.

Luigi boards are easy to get rid of, but weegee boards less so.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Wedgie Boar, the bully of the barnyard

This discussion has been closed.