As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

QUILTBAG: It’s Pride Time

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Anyone having luck with getting FFS on their insurance?

It’s really my only remaining must-have

• Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    edited July 2020
    Just checking in here to say I think you are all beautiful, wonderful, and amazing individuals. And I don’t know why that tweet hit me oddly along with y’alls experiences but I have a lot to think about. Man? Not a Man? Not anything? Never really stopped to think about it or even reflect on my experiences in life. I dunno, let’s see how far I get before my crippling anxiety pushes back.

Blackhawk1313 on
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    Decided to get some pride shoes, even though pride month is over.
    Jm7kkbV.png

I went with the bi flag colors (the back stripe is purple) because I adore the design and I've been bi-and-proud for 15 years now.

But I went ahead and included the little trans flag tag on the tongue just because...

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    Atomika wrote: »

I’ve honestly given up on the idea of ever getting it, which kinda makes me want to puke my organs out

Neco on
  • Options
    Neco wrote: »

I’ve honestly given up on the idea of ever getting it, which kinda makes me want to puke my organs out

If your okay with moving to Portland, apparently there are several insurances covering it there. I’m looking into the details.

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Waiting for the train to go get surgery. Feeling pretty anxious, but that could just be normal anxiety, or the extra anxiety that my anti-anxiety pills give me. Also I'm hungry.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Waiting for the train to go get surgery. Feeling pretty anxious, but that could just be normal anxiety, or the extra anxiety that my anti-anxiety pills give me. Also I'm hungry.

You can do this mate! Your surgery will go fine, don't worry.

• Options
    El FantasticoEl Fantastico Toronto, ONRegistered User regular

Not to take away from your milestone moment, but this caught my attention.

Soinds like the meds I take. One controls my blood sugar, but is bad for my blood pressure and the other is for that, but it can give me weird readings on my A1C.

Let us know how things went!

PSN: TheArcadeBear
    Steam: TheArcadeBear

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Yeah it's kind of a PITA to be honest. But I was told to give it a month to see if it settles down and I'm only 3 weeks in at the moment, so still waiting.

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Tit/off

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Got a call from the surgeon's office yesterday. The scheduler was like "hey your pre op is this day and operation is this day" and I was all "wait up, I was waiting to see if insurance would cover it first!"

Scheduler says "yep they will. See you in 2 / 3 weeks for the things!"

Anyway revision surgery towards the end of this month

• Options
    Got a call from the surgeon's office yesterday. The scheduler was like "hey your pre op is this day and operation is this day" and I was all "wait up, I was waiting to see if insurance would cover it first!"

Scheduler says "yep they will. See you in 2 / 3 weeks for the things!"

Anyway revision surgery towards the end of this month

I’m so freaking happy with my revision so far. Not quite 2 weeks out and pain is virtually gone and dilation is not a problem.

Good luck!

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »

If your okay with moving to Portland, apparently there are several insurances covering it there. I’m looking into the details.

That’s good to know. Not really feasible for me currently, but perhaps in the next couple years

• Options
    Guess who's got two thumbs, no tits, and feels like vomming everywhere

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Hell yeah dude!

• Options
    R-demR-dem Registered User regular
    Just to be clear, I am awesoming your proppa chest and not the vomming.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    edited July 2020

Party vom or not party vom?
    (Also eeeee congrats!)

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    I GUESS ONE OF THESE GUYS!

https://imgur.com/Y0wzDvM

Though I cant be sure of the third clue :?

Update:
    The Chicken. Whom Ive decided is named Brody now. May vom after chugging that brewski!

Bedlam on
  • Options
    One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    Had a very nice doctor's appointment yesterday with the intent of setting up HRT. They went ahead and sent me home with Spiro and will set up an estrogen prescription assuming the blood they took comes back ok. Feels really weird and exciting to potentially be on some girl pills extremely soon!

• Options
    blah

I used a FFS simulator today and gosh I want those results so badly. Ugh. Come on insurance.
    av07wtatux7i.jpeg

• Options
    jaziekjaziek Bad at everything And mad about it.Registered User regular
    blah

I used a FFS simulator today and gosh I want those results so badly. Ugh. Come on insurance.
    av07wtatux7i.jpeg

If it's quite quick and easy to do, do you mind sharing a link? I'd be fairly interested, as someone who will no doubt be considering FFS in the not too distant future

Steam ||| SC2 - Jaziek.377 on EU & NA. ||| Twitch Stream
  • Options
    jaziek wrote: »
    blah

av07wtatux7i.jpeg

If it's quite quick and easy to do, do you mind sharing a link? I'd be fairly interested, as someone who will no doubt be considering FFS in the not too distant future

FaceApp for iOS (free version)

Just pull up a selfie and hit the “feminine” filter button

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    I

Huh

I used FaceApp a lot in the years before coming out. (Probably should have seen that as a big sign, folks don't normally make a billion lady versions of selfies) I haven't touched it since starting hormones cause I was worried it would be hella dysphoric but
    tfrswy7d86ei.jpg
    hv3t1fto349s.jpg
    It barely having any changes is really messing with my head. In a good way! It's very satisfying and weird.

BlankZoe on
    CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    aside from some image artifacts you could have posted those in the other order and I absolutely would not have noticed

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    My initial impression was honestly that she had posted the same image twice as a joke.

• Options
    MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular
    Woo.

Boy, FaceApp sure is a dysphoria-inducing nightmare machine for me. Normally I feel like I can be kinda cute from good angles (even if there are a few things I’d consider changing in the next year or two). Time to go read a book and pretend I didn’t look at that.

In other news, I am down to one last clearance letter from a physician I have to get before my surgery in a couple of months. Really looking forward to eventually not having to call doctors, therapists, or insurers 3x a day to get them to do their jobs.

Luscious Sounds Spotify Playlist

"The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    edited July 2020
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    aside from some image artifacts you could have posted those in the other order and I absolutely would not have noticed

That was my second thought. My first was how much I love and want that hair

Tox on
    Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    The one time I tried using face app it made me look like a 70 year old alcoholic

• Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    I tried the feminine filter just now, to see how it copes with my Karl Marx level quarantine beard, and it made me look like one of those singing rats with human eyes and mouths from the old Quiznos commercials. With very pretty eyes, though.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    ok but... we DO love these subs BECAUSE they are good to us

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    I would try a faceapp filter except I can feel in my gut that those exist to harvest facial photograph data for facial recognition algorithm training if not outright commercial facial recognition databases

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Oh it absolutely is but I have posted selfies on Twitter and Facebook so that ship has sailed

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    yeah the nature of "what if this thing gets my data" concerns is that they probably all have your data already as a result of you doing things that you thought were harmless

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    I think I have run a pretty stealth ship so far but maybe they got me sneaky like
    if you've already posted your face on social media yeah you probably have nothing to lose

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Any vaguely interested human being could pinpoint me with zero difficulty based on my posts on this forum alone. I take a very small amount of pride in the idea that the robots may have been foiled by the fact that I've been using fake names and a fake birth date since I was twelve years old. I'm certainly fooling myself, though. I have no idea what criteria our new algorithmic masters are tracking me by, but they've definitely got my number.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    You know onion routing software is free, legal, and easy if you want anonymity. Of course doesn't help if you use your name or post pics of yourself somewhere.

• Options
    SeidkonaSeidkona Had an upgrade Registered User regular
    I don't even try to remain anon. *shrugs*

Mostly just huntin' monsters.
    XBL:Phenyhelm - 3DS:Phenyhelm
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    MsAnthropy wrote: »
    Woo.

Boy, FaceApp sure is a dysphoria-inducing nightmare machine for me. Normally I feel like I can be kinda cute from good angles (even if there are a few things I’d consider changing in the next year or two). Time to go read a book and pretend I didn’t look at that.

In other news, I am down to one last clearance letter from a physician I have to get before my surgery in a couple of months. Really looking forward to eventually not having to call doctors, therapists, or insurers 3x a day to get them to do their jobs.

Yeah, I did it awhile back and had a similarly bad experience.

It's definitely a YMMV situation, and uh, my mileage was like putting the car in reverse, to torture an analogy. It's not something I'd recommend to someone, though I also wouldn't discourage someone from using it.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Fleur de AlysFleur de Alys Biohacker Registered User regular
    ok but... we DO love these subs BECAUSE they are good to us
    *gasps for breath* I heard someone was looking for good subs and I came as fast as I could

Triptycho: A card-and-dice tabletop indie RPG currently in development and playtesting
This discussion has been closed.