As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Girls' Frontline [GFL]: Longitudinal Strain Story event is live

• Options
    chrono_travellerchrono_traveller Registered User regular
    Nothin' of note in my first two boxes. :( Why do you hate me so much Lee? :cry:

Also, AUG is also proving hard to get, I'm at about 150 tries and no dice. :(

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    I got the sight on my second roll. Could have used that luck for MDR, but oh well.

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    No new guns out of my 20 boxes, but I the batteries were nice since that puts me closer to setting up the new forward camp.

Depending on what one has, MDR might be the more expensive one to farm out of the six. You're pretty much forced to do four fights and I'm not sure how much of a budget you can get away with on those, you don't have to run fully linked echelons, but those packs usually have enough crap and spread out in a way that need something that can pump out enough damage to kill everything quickly. I was thinking Contender would be the most expensive, but that's a little over two fights for each roll and even if you screw up and miss S rank on 6-4E (which I did by not making sure I had enough ammo on one attempt), it's still five rolls for 13 fights. Still no Contender, but I've only had 47 rolls, which is nothing compared to the 260 rolls I had to make to get MDR.

Incidentally, I managed to craft Grizzly today and I think if I didn't roll an SMG for my last craft of the day, I might be getting another good handgun. I don't think it's Grizzly because I don't think that was 1:10 timer, but it might have been. Sadly, I know it's not Contender.

I definitely underestimated my teams, team one was definitely on the cusp of not really needing taunt fairy and needs it even less now that I opted to train some skills. Probably can get Skorpion's Molotov up one more level, but that'll have to wait since I don't want to wait 12 hours right now, nor spend anymore quick training tickets. UMP5 probably offers very little incentive to raise her skill further, sure it means the snipers with Alchemist will be stunned just a touch longer, but more damage is probably going to do more to move that fight to a spot where I'm hardly taking any damage, even if I don't use taunt fairy. Team two probably just needs better gear, but figured I'd level both STEN's and FNC's skills to dispatch shit quicker because the last pack before the last Alchemist isn't dying quick enough. Also let's me regen resources, while I wait the 5 hours for the training to finish. Regardless, I think I probably want to shoot for a Contender dupe, not sure how many I might want at the end of the day because reading up on her, seems like it might be worth having more than two of her.

My next gem purchase is probably going to have to be expanding my roster to 130. I figured I might as well go through and make sure to not trash some of the 2* dolls that I had kept a locked copy for. Never know when they'll be the advantaged gun for expeditions and it's totally worth getting them leveled, maybe not to max, but it's fairly easy to get the first 30 levels on them. Just once you invest in them, not really worth going for a system where one is going to a map that drops them, farming for them, then leveling them with reports to 30 and then using them as enhancement fodder to clear space. Just seems like a massive waste.

• Options
    General_ArmchairGeneral_Armchair Registered User regular
    I got the scope and Strawberry from today's set of boxes. I haven't been farming the rescue event too hard since I already have all of the dolls. I've gotten a spare copy of AUG, and now I'm trying to pickup a spare Contender. Best of luck to those who are trying to get some of the targets to drop.

Mill wrote: »
    My next gem purchase is probably going to have to be expanding my roster to 130. I figured I might as well go through and make sure to not trash some of the 2* dolls that I had kept a locked copy for. Never know when they'll be the advantaged gun for expeditions and it's totally worth getting them leveled, maybe not to max, but it's fairly easy to get the first 30 levels on them. Just once you invest in them, not really worth going for a system where one is going to a map that drops them, farming for them, then leveling them with reports to 30 and then using them as enhancement fodder to clear space. Just seems like a massive waste.

There's no real right or wrong answer here. I suspect that you'll need to expand a bit at the very least just to give you some sanity as your roster grows. However, since I recall that you are either playing F2P or are on a tight gem budget, players in your position might be inclined to save some gems on Tdoll storage capacity by paying a premium in cores to just reclaim whichever dolls that you end up needing in the future.

I'm also not quite sure of the magnitude of the importance of using advantaged TDolls in expeditions. How highly leveled do the dolls need to be on your team to complete the longest duration expeditions? Is including an underleveled but advantaged doll in your team a boon or a liability? Can a core of high level dolls carry the team to completion while some advantaged greenhorns boost the prize rate? If we need to boost the levels of the advantaged dolls, is the boost in prize income worth the time/combat report/core expense to grind or boost them to appropriate levels for the week?

This is the first big step that the EN server has towards really encouraging having a wide library of leveled dolls instead of just duping the best ones. We know that eventually theater mode will provide the same encouragement. But making use of the advantaged dolls, or at least heavy use of advantaged dolls, may end up being a luxury for the more veteran players while those still climbing the ranks may reap greater returns from their effort by just prioritizing getting their combat teams online and preparing for the story events.

3DS Friend Code:
    Armchair: 4098-3704-2012
  • Options
    Finally got MDR after 170 runs. Only PP-19 left to farm. Hopefully she'll be a bit faster. At least G41 hit level 90 off running 4-6, and a pile of my HGs got to 70. Will probably get px4 storm and m1911 up there while farming pp19.

• Options
    AstoriaAstoria Stuck in Gacha Hell Registered User regular
    According to the GFL Matsuda website: "Advantaged Dolls give +8% to resources provided by Return Rewards.

Levels also provide a bonus to return rewards, equal to 0.04% per level, stacking additively with the advantage bonus."

So it looks like it's worth it to put even lv 1 advantaged dolls over maxed non-advantaged dolls if you have them.

• Options
    I've had pretty good luck with the rescue event. Have one of each drop now and I'm going for my second Contender. I'm hoping two will be good because I figure if I don't see that drop in a reasonable amount of runs, probably should save the resources. It's a bit tempted to go get another AUG, given that her tile buff might be better than M4's. IIRC M4's is only good for AR's where AUG's is good for everyone, though pretty sure overall M4 is still the better gun, but according that FAQ you linked, might only ever have one of her.

Also got lucky today and one of my crafts was Welrod. So I now have one each of Grizzly, Welrod and Contender. Really should probably look into which handguns are worth have dupes of because there is a ton of mention about how that pool is rather limited when it comes to handguns that are worth using in teams. Also got the scope and Type97. I'm hoping Type95 drops, even if that means that she is likely worth raising to replace G41 at some point.

Also need to sit down and figure out which guns I should burn reports and cores on patch day. I doubt I'll have enough for everyone because I know I want to keep about 10 cores reserved for crafting. Currently on the list of worthwhile dolls: G11, Vector, Contender, Grizzly, Welrod, SVD, G36c, FAL, SR-3MP, SAA & RO. Then there are the ones that might be worth raising, even before some of those, if it means having a good comp or being able to deal with armor. That includes Spitfire, AUG, TAC-50, G36, M2HB, K31, PK, Mk23, RFB & K5. Then out of the new career rewards, might be worth considering Springfield who would be at 70; especially, given that I don't have a solid HGRF team and I also have her ammo. Plus, the shotgun and maybe one of the machine guns (which ever one it is that has a special drop on 2-4N).

I'm also not quite sure of the magnitude of the importance of using advantaged TDolls in expeditions. How highly leveled do the dolls need to be on your team to complete the longest duration expeditions? Is including an underleveled but advantaged doll in your team a boon or a liability? Can a core of high level dolls carry the team to completion while some advantaged greenhorns boost the prize rate? If we need to boost the levels of the advantaged dolls, is the boost in prize income worth the time/combat report/core expense to grind or boost them to appropriate levels for the week?

This is the first big step that the EN server has towards really encouraging having a wide library of leveled dolls instead of just duping the best ones. We know that eventually theater mode will provide the same encouragement. But making use of the advantaged dolls, or at least heavy use of advantaged dolls, may end up being a luxury for the more veteran players while those still climbing the ranks may reap greater returns from their effort by just prioritizing getting their combat teams online and preparing for the story events.

From all the info I'm seeing. Each advantaged doll adds 8% to reward drops before levels. Then each level adds 0.04%, so 4% for level 100 and 4.8% for level 120 on modded guns. So even level one advantaged dolls are much better than max level dolls. Plus, if one has plenty of reports, could easily burn 15 to raise a lvl 1 to lvl 30 for another 1.2%. Pretty sure the devs are moving heavily in a direction to quash the whole "dude why are you bothering to keep that gun."

Two of the guides I was looking at
    https://gfl.matsuda.tips/post/weareabsolutenotlostiswear
    https://gamepress.gg/girlsfrontline/gfl-explained-basecamp-and-exploration

I'm a little less impressed with the gamepress one because that is very much looking at the feature solely through the lens of someone that has everything. Level 9 gate console isn't worth rushing if someone doesn't have 3 pets already, but level 8 is since that let's one throw 5 guns into expeditions (total of 1555 batteries). I'm a bit disappointed that neither guide really goes into whether or not the game forces us to shift between the loot rack & the gate console or if it's possible to just rush one up quickly. I'm guessing if it's possible to rush one, gate console maybe, but can't help feeling that maybe one should invest into the first four levels of it, then invest a few levels in the loot rack and then max out the console before the rack. Also if I did the math right, the rack requires 755 batteries.

I'm a bit glad that apparently the pets aren't super important for being able to do expeditions. There main draw is just giving the player more control over the rewards they get by steering the team towards a certain area. I gather the advantaged pet is far less important because it primary boosts mid-mission rewards. Still trying to square away whether this makes it important to get pets before maxing out the fairy room or not.

• Options
    Astoria wrote: »
    According to the GFL Matsuda website: "Advantaged Dolls give +8% to resources provided by Return Rewards.

Levels also provide a bonus to return rewards, equal to 0.04% per level, stacking additively with the advantage bonus."

So it looks like it's worth it to put even lv 1 advantaged dolls over maxed non-advantaged dolls if you have them.

Is there not a chance for premature failure on long expeditions if your dolls are too weak?

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    Complaining works, pp19 in less than 20 runs. With that, I'm done with the rescue event. Might try for some dupes for linking, but that's for later.

• Options
    AstoriaAstoria Stuck in Gacha Hell Registered User regular
    From what I’ve read, you can’t really ‘fail’ expeditions. Levels and advantaged T dolls just give a boost to what you earn.

• Options
    edited October 2019
    I thought that the run could end early, like your vault dwellers dying in the fallout phone game if they're too weak. Perhaps I'm wrong.

General_Armchair on
    3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    This event has not been kind to me. Though I haven't gotten a lot of time to farm today and yesterday still trying to get AUG. Have gotten 3 of the limited map drop :bigfrown: during farming, but have gotten some newly acquired dolls leveled up some: Contender to 53, G11 to 61, and P90 to 68.

Does the event end tomorrow night?

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    I think so. I'm pretty sure it ends when the servers shut down for maintenance, which is like 3 AM on Tuesday morning US central time . I've got my fingers crossed for everyone. Good luck.

General_Armchair on
    3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    Well decided that after I burned through my allotted friend summons for the day, I'd stop farming whether I got my Contender dupe or not. Kind of wanted to make sure I didn't burn down a ton of resources and figure I should start saving up. No contender dupe, but I did get the normal limited drop out of there, so I don't have to both with the map anymore. I mean I could farm more during the rest of the day and do so tomorrow, but I've gotten each doll to drop, got the limited drop out of chapters 1, 4, 5 & 6. Got some really good handgun crafts (Welrod and Grizzly). So not bummed at all that I didn't get a second Contender (okay a little, since it appears good handguns are the most worthwhile things to dupe, but I'm sure I'll craft her down the line.

Now to look forward to the patch, which should give me enough stuff to actually make dragging viable, it'll still be god awful, but I could probably get FAL and G11 up to 90 and even boost M16A1 to 90 and start leveling up the guns that I don't have enough reports for on the cheap. Granted, will be interesting to see how the black market changes things. I'm thinking, it might put me at enough memory fragments, that I could upgrade M14 and still have enough to spar for a few more dolls. I'm hoping it does make the night maps more accessible because I did 3-3N and it was god awful with my current night teams. We're getting a linked dolls that would be used for night battles, cores, capsules and reports. So maybe the new patch will let people jump into those more easily; especially, with some for new career quests for night battles offering gear. Seems kind of bad for design when it's possible for someone to be able to S rank stuff in emergency chapters 7 & 8, but struggling in chapter 3 night. Also with luck, I might have enough batteries by then to upgrade the gate console to level 8 and maybe start on the item rack (though I suspect, if I'm not forced to switch between the two, that it's probably better to upgrade the item rack some before getting the higher levels on the gate console).

With the login event and the montly login doll tomorrow. I'll probably need to get my capacity to 130 and then after that, probably hold off on going out of my way to get new guns. I've got plenty I should level and all the stuff I can control for outside of crafting and log in stuff is still going to be there. So holding off means having time to build up my gem reserve and finish up getting dorms and echelons.

Also fingers crossed that people still farming get what they are after.

• Options
    Going for all six dolls is an arduous affair. Getting a few of them is a win IMO. Dupe contenders would be nice, but it's arguably that she'll inevitably be crafted since handgun recipes are the default for dailies when you're not chasing something else.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    I picked up a second AUG pretty quickly so I'm calling it good for this rescue.

Nothing but garbage from the crates so far. Does the special equip make either of the appropriate dolls particularly good? I'm not even sure what it does yet.

• Options
    I haven't played around with it myself yet. I've read people saying that it helps Type 97 more than Type 95.

The problem is that the most super-serious content that we face off against are the ranking maps. Which, for the time being, are mostly set at night. So, for ARs, a special scope isn't very useful for our hardest content unless it is also a night vision scope.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    I've currently got Type 97 in a leveling squad, because she looks cool.

• Options
    Went and checked the official twitter. All I have to say after seeing one of the drops is lol. I guess it was a good thing that CZ75 didn't win the rescue event vote, since she's a limited drop in the forth Halloween event map. So those of us that missed out on getting this non-craftable gun, that also isn't a drop in a permanent map, have another shot. The other limited drops are

Super SASS in the first map. Worth noting she is a drop in arctic warfare, so not a priority if one is trying to collect guns.
    KLIN in the second map. Looks to be another gun that can't be crafted and doesn't drop in a permanent map.
    PzB39 in the third map. Another gun that isn't currently available in the crafting pool or on a permanent map.

Also unlike the rescue event this one is three weeks. So getting the limited drops shouldn't be to bad. Gonna figure in regards to Super SASS, the drop for her on the map is about the same percent as the AW maps that drop her. Which would make her even less of a priority, assuming that she isn't super good for something now or that is coming up.
    Ranlin wrote: »
    I picked up a second AUG pretty quickly so I'm calling it good for this rescue.

Nothing but garbage from the crates so far. Does the special equip make either of the appropriate dolls particularly good? I'm not even sure what it does yet.

From what I've read, they are good, but only in regards to what ARs are usually good at. As Armchair mentioned, the big issue is that most of the serious content is mostly night maps, which is pretty terrible for a fair share of ARs. As far as what you run with, if you happen to get one or both. From what I've read, Type 95 is a good gun in similar vein to G41. Above average jack of all trades, master of none, that self buffs her own damage. She can start her skill 2s before G41, but she have poor tile coverage. Type 97 is a self RoF buffing AR and works well as a unit that sits at the bottom of the F formation (just probably not worth switching ST AR-15 out for her).

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    The type sisters fall behind because there aren't really any fights that favor their particular niche of low icd, permanent uptime and even if there were, 97 has to compete with, well, ST AR-15 mod soon so....

The scope is a regular crit scope that gives +5 dmg so it's in general good and helps but isn't a game changer or anything

• Options
    If cz75 won the vote, someone else likely would have gotten the slot

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
  • Options
    I need to get Klin, i got a costume for her in a roulette.

• Options
    So a brief synopsis of my morning:
    1. Woke up, figured I'd do a few farming runs for AUG, but really just resigning myself that this event just hates me and hoping the Halloween event is kinder
    2. About to leave for work, and *BAM* out pops AUG. Ok, maybe the game doesn't hate my guts, but just holds a bit of a grudge against me
    3. Was like ok, now I don't feel quite so bad, probably just gonna call it good enough and take a break for today
    4. Stopped for breakfast, had time for 3 runs before the food was ready... and *BAM* out pops MDR! Maybe the RNG realized it was being too harsh! :biggrin:

So, yeah that was a thing. I don't know if I want to try for TAC-50 just because I am kinda burnt out on farming. I think I may just call it an event and see what Halloween has in store. But it sure feels better than it did when I woke up. :) Now for leveling all these dolls...

Long list of patch notes. Does any one know what number 9: Adjusting RF skills of certain dolls is gonna do? They all look like "bamboo" rifles. Are they making bamboo rifles more viable?

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Does anyone know what changes they are making to the Bamboo skills listed?

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    So a brief synopsis of my morning:
    1. Woke up, figured I'd do a few farming runs for AUG, but really just resigning myself that this event just hates me and hoping the Halloween event is kinder
    2. About to leave for work, and *BAM* out pops AUG. Ok, maybe the game doesn't hate my guts, but just holds a bit of a grudge against me
    3. Was like ok, now I don't feel quite so bad, probably just gonna call it good enough and take a break for today
    4. Stopped for breakfast, had time for 3 runs before the food was ready... and *BAM* out pops MDR! Maybe the RNG realized it was being too harsh! :biggrin:

So, yeah that was a thing. I don't know if I want to try for TAC-50 just because I am kinda burnt out on farming. I think I may just call it an event and see what Halloween has in store. But it sure feels better than it did when I woke up. :) Now for leveling all these dolls...

Long list of patch notes. Does any one know what number 9: Adjusting RF skills of certain dolls is gonna do? They all look like "bamboo" rifles. Are they making bamboo rifles more viable?

It's the bamboo rework but i don't remember exactly what it entails

• Options
    edited October 2019
    Finally found some speculation that its decreasing overall charge time for at least some of them, and maybe some of them will allow you to fire early for reduced damage? I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Edit: Got all excited about an 8:12 build time for my heavy production. Turns out AA-12 is considered a sub par shotgun, even vs various 4*'s. I think actually I should probably be using something besides SPAS-12, even if I have her skin.

Brody on
    "I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

• Options
    edited October 2019
    Orphane wrote: »
    The type sisters fall behind because there aren't really any fights that favor their particular niche of low icd, permanent uptime and even if there were, 97 has to compete with, well, ST AR-15 mod soon so....

The scope is a regular crit scope that gives +5 dmg so it's in general good and helps but isn't a game changer or anything

Not to mention that ST AR-15 also has special gear and that she can equip two accessories that give better dps compared to 97, who has the typical AR gear slot setup. I know the answer from the FAQ from Armchair seems to hint that we might not get dups of the AR team, but if we do, that probably really kills 97 for most. If I had the option of another ST AR-15 and need more than one ARSMG echelon that also needed a self-sufficient AR, I'd go with a ST AR-15; especially, if she has her mod, but would still take her even if she didn't. It's kind of funny, that the gear apparently works best for her because she is likely the one to either be mothballed or disassembled.

95 is probably the easier one to fit in some where. Not sure if she comes out on par with G41 or if she is slightly better or worse. Her skill activates quicker, but she has worse tile coverage and lower RoF (so she might be worse against swarms than G41). Having a G41, I can attest to just how versatile that unit is and another unit like it is fairly easy to find uses for; especially, if someone doesn't have a large roster. If someone has a large roster, probably hard to justify raising her if they have other guns worth raise. She still has the glaring weakness that G41 has, jack of all trades and master of none, even if most of her stats are above average. If one can get intel on what they are fight and plan ahead of time, it's fairly easy to find a niche gun that will perform better. Shame night battles and armor are prevalent in the serious content because those really work against 95 and G41. I'd say both would probably shine on serious content that created a scenario where one didn't know what they could face, but armor could really shit all over them, if armored enemies are in the pool.

If I had just started this game and rolled 95, I'd probably raise her. I wouldn't raise 97 though; especially, with client changes since ST AR-15 is going to require far less investment and is still a superior unit.
    If cz75 won the vote, someone else likely would have gotten the slot

True. Could have been TAC-50 instead or some other doll. Still excited that I won't have to spend a ton of batteries to create a budget boss bullying team for future rescue events that I want to participate in. Well in theory, RNG is going to RNG. Though it's three weeks and only three of the drops are a priority since I can't get them any other way. I figure if Super SASS drops during the stage one clear, cool. If not, I don't think I'll have better chances farming her there, than I would farming her in AW.

Mill on
  • Options
    Was there an actual Darkest Dungeon crossover on one of the other servers that we were supposed to get at some point, or is it just something people were hoping for? The closest I could find was the Labyrinth in the Dark skins, but I think those got released on EN back in April.

• Options
    The "labyrinth of the dark" set has not yet been released on EN. I think that April may have been the original release on the CN/KOR servers. I think that the Japanese servers received it within the last month or so. I hope that we don't get it for awhile because I need more tokens. Especially since I also want some from this year's Christmas banner, and I want some of the Halloween costume bundles.

Also, it's not really a crossover so much as it is playing on that kind of artistic theme. The "darkest goblin soulsbourne" gacha.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    The "labyrinth of the dark" set has not yet been released on EN. I think that April may have been the original release on the CN/KOR servers. I think that the Japanese servers received it within the last month or so. I hope that we don't get it for awhile because I need more tokens. Especially since I also want some from this year's Christmas banner, and I want some of the Halloween costume bundles.

Also, it's not really a crossover so much as it is playing on that kind of artistic theme. The "darkest goblin soulsbourne" gacha.

We know what this years christmas skins will be?

• Options
    For the big holidays, they've been following the release order as the older servers. Bar dolls that have not been released yet. I think that Zas and RFB are in this year's set.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    The Vampire Welrod skin looks pretty awesome, but thats a gem store one right? Or can you get that with the gatcha?

• Options
    IWS is gem store, the others are in the gacha.

If Zas and RFB are in this one, I don't know where they'll come from

• Options
    Ranlin wrote: »
    IWS is gem store, the others are in the gacha.

If Zas and RFB are in this one, I don't know where they'll come from

Sorry, when I was talking about zas and RFB, I was talking about Christmas.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    That was actually pretty clear and I don't know why I misread it after chrono posted.

• Options
    Figures my first shotgun is Spas and on the day right before the client that will make her a freebie. Upside is that saves me 9 cores and a roster slot.

• Options
    Well it looks like contender escaped me. Unless my auto battles bring her home. Although that's not a significant loss for me since I already have two of her and I was just trying to take advantage of the situation to get another extra. I did however get another AUG, which was a primary goal of mine.

I hope others had better luck with their final runs. I'm looking forward to the new client so that I can send my dolls out to collect Legos and acorns.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    So according to gamerpress, new commanders can take advantage of the new frontline supplies that is dropping with the patch.
    https://gamepress.gg/sites/default/files/2019-10/seven-day-frontline-supplies.png

I haven't been able to find this image on their official twitter nor have I seen it on the reddit announcement threads. So take it with a grain of salt. Kind of kicking myself because if this is true, means I should have held off on a gem purchase. Don't think I got screwed on my monthly gem renewal though. So finger crossed this is true and means a slight gem windfall. Also I guess 2-6 free cores, for many of us, depending on what one has done with the 4 guns shown in that image. M14 and FNC are certainly getting scrapped because I have both fully linked. M2HB is iffy, I want to get my current one from mid fifties to 70, so I might be willing to tolerate have to low level copies of her in my roster for a bit. If I get Mk23, well that's a free link for my current one that is over level 30 and 2x linked iirc (if not, I'm probably willing to let a copy of her sit for a bit).
    Well it looks like contender escaped me. Unless my auto battles bring her home. Although that's not a significant loss for me since I already have two of her and I was just trying to take advantage of the situation to get another extra. I did however get another AUG, which was a primary goal of mine.

I hope others had better luck with their final runs. I'm looking forward to the new client so that I can send my dolls out to collect Legos and acorns.

Don't forget antique wooden weapons and glowing green vials that are only really good for turning people into zombies that some dubious cult is buying up. God, we're so bad at our jobs. "Good job girls, on collecting this trash! Now to trade this in for better loot. You there, suspicious person! I see you're offering sweet, sweet loot for vials that turn people into zombies."

Mill on
  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    150+ attempts on 3-6, three copies of cz-805, no AUG.

Yayyyy

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)