As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [Elden Ring] Has Shattered (CLOSED SPOILERS)

1939495969799»

• Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    One of the loading screen tooltips mentions that passwords do not prevent invasion, I'm pretty sure.

• Options
    DacDac Registered User regular
    Holy hell Radahn has the worst stutter on PC that I've yet encountered, with the previous worst being Margit.
    Dude draws the bow and the frames go from 60 to massive hard stuttering. How the fuck am I supposed to dodge arrows like this lol.

Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited March 2022
    The only “invasion” I had is that me and someone else got summoned to help fight Godrick.

And then the main player started going down the stairs away from Godrick. Which was weird.

And then with no warning about an invader a red player came screaming out of some back room at us sword drawn.

But the whole thing was sus so my guard was upped, rolled to dodge the attack and absolutely obliterated the invader with magic and then the host booted us from the session.

So I guess I ruined someone’s fun.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
  • Options
    The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    Cool cool cool. Found a dungeon that contains another Tree Spirit. Except this one is a Putrid Version so it does scarlet rot. Also i think it's bugged so my ashes will just despawn? Anyway, that's 65k runes gone and my tolerance for From's fuckery dropping. Seriously guys, this is the 3rd of these fuckers you've stuck in the same tiny space. They're really fun to fight outside on horseback! They're not fun to fight where their nearly one shot grab attack can barely be seen.

Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
  • Options
    HachfaceHachface Not the Minister Farrakhan you're thinking of Dammit, Shepard!Registered User regular
    edited March 2022
    I love exploring a new kingdom and fighting all the new mans

I like collecting their coats of arms as trophies

I like that although the soldiers outside Limgrave get progressively tougher their toughness scaling does not eventouch the rate of my character's growth, so while they may have interesting new gimmicks (sorcery-using knights in Liurnia, paladinish ones near the capital) I can still ROFLstomp them

it's really made exploring the Altus Plateau a delight. Just rolling through with my horse, stopping to school some fool in a joust when I feel like. Good game. Good game.

Hachface on
  • Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    this thread has moved super fast! I just made a new one as this one has nearly reached 100

https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/243849/the-elden-ring-has-shattered-into-closed-spoilers

• Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Hachface wrote: »
    I love exploring a new kingdom and fighting all the new mans

I like collecting their coats of arms as trophies

I like that although the soldiers outside Limgrave get progressively tougher their toughness scaling does not eventouch the rate of my character's growth, so while they may have interesting new gimmicks (sorcery-using knights in Liurnia, paladinish ones near the capital) I can still ROFLstomp them

it's really made exploring the Altus Plateau a delight. Just rolling through with my horse, stopping to school some fool in a joust when I feel like. Good game. Good game.
    And then a goofy mop of a dog takes one more hit than you expect and suddenly y o u d i e d

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Well. I did Sofia River and I did Ansel River.

... I guess I should go back to and start doing Liurnia now?

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    Fix bloodstains, break something e
    Dark_Side wrote: »
    You know....it would have been super nice to be given at least some hints who or what was stealing my runes in the castle and also, that if I didn't go back and do something before killing Godrick, that I'd get none of them back. Kind of pissed off about it.
    Apparently he is actually physically stalking you and can be seen if you double back on yourself.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    My hardest battle yet (optional boss in Liurna)
    Jeez the Ball-Bearing guy pt 2 is a menace. He was 2 shotting me in combo. I has to make a whole plan to deal with him. Going in buffed, 2 R2s and trigger a crit (most of the time) and I could get him to 60, one R2 as he stands up, then kite him while hitting him with arrow, if you get hit try to transition from inside the church to outside or viceversa because if he has LoS he'd do his magic attack during drinking, and he runs after you and has a charge attack too.

And resetting for him sucks too (Rest to Nightfall, Rest again)

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
This discussion has been closed.