As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [Overwatch] Thread: June Joust Starts May 21

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    map winning rez

• Options
    Rock Lobster!Rock Lobster! Registered User regular
    Shanghai how in the fuck?

Steam | BNet: Eits#1367
  • Options
    Shanghai how in the fuck?
    Havana is dumb

• Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    That was true clown fiesta. Trades on trades on trades.

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited July 2019
    This match is fucking nuuuuts. Whatever the score ends up being, it's been entertaining as all hell.

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    SEE NINE

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    I cannot believe that just happened

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    Shanghai/Vancouver
    And now it becomes apparent that all of the earlier Shang9s were them absorbing the power to inflict it on their opponent when it matters most.

• Options
    You know what? Semmler and Hex did a great job casting that one.

I'm only 33% saying that because of the Top Gun reference right out of the gate.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    It's kinda crazy when you see Baptiste getting played by someone who's totally in control of the recoil.

Just blip, blip, blip, 3 headshots

Also I should have changed my semi-final picks

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    mightyjongyomightyjongyo Sour Crrm East Bay, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited July 2019
    VAL v SFS
    aaaaaand val try and play a weird moira off-goats into the top goats team. gr

mightyjongyo on
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Kana wrote: »
    It's kinda crazy when you see Baptiste getting played by someone who's totally in control of the recoil.

Just blip, blip, blip, 3 headshots

Also I should have changed my semi-final picks

Bapscal clutched the end of numbani against seoul so fucking hard, i ain't even mad
    i'm still a ~little~ salty over how hard they threw volskaya, it could've at least been a 3-2

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Holy shit CarryV

• Options
    Okay I thought Shax would not have the worst EMPs again but it turns out he definitely can.

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
  • Options
    EinzelEinzel Registered User regular
    Why the heck do they reseed the semi finals?

• Options
  • Options
    BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular

Looks like we're getting a different Shock today.

• Options
    wolf and achilios' color coordination 👌

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Striker trained in the high gravity chamber but it wasn't enough

• Options
    Shanghai is so fun to watch.

• Options
    me: GOATS is actually really fascinating to watch at the highest levels of competitive Overwatch

also me: FUCK goats

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Diem with the 1 man EMP, goes "Shit, can I get a re-do?" then builds another before the next fight and uses it to good effect.

• Options
    Coinage wrote: »

Ellivote is a nut on D.VA and has worked with Lullsish a lot. An Ellivote/Lullsish/Sleepy/Ark/Corey/Stratus starting lineup should be competitive.

• Options
  • Options
    holy fuck what a first fight on Ruins

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Oh no the choke

• Options
    Whew boy this is a good one.
    Choi is absolutely wrecking Youngjin in the Hog matchup. That's been the difference maker in these last 3 maps. I'm hoping Shanghai can figure this out cause they do not have momentum.

• Options
    MAP 7 HYPEROMEGAPOGGERSULTRA

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Shanghai's DPS are absolutely ridiculous, and they work together so well basically all the time

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Coma is so slippery. I don't know how he gets these rezzes.

• Options
    SirToasty wrote: »
    Coma is so slippery. I don't know how he gets these rezzes.
    It's ridiculous, what a god

• Options
    What a fucking crazy stage final.

• Options
    Coma is a madman

• Options
    FIGHTIIIIIIING

• Options
    Super looking so sad makes it even sweeter

• Options
    OK so I just saw OGE in chat ask "ok so who is MVP" and now I'm dead.

• Options
    edited July 2019
    i didn't catch the peak totals but hot damn there were over a million chinese viewers watching on bilibili

miscellaneousinsanity on
    uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Coinage wrote: »
    Super looking so sad makes it even sweeter

aww man, don't be like that

• Options
    Fun fact:
    Shanghai won stage 3 finals at the same spot they commited one of the worst C9s just weeks prior.

This discussion has been closed.