Options

[Phalla] The Fantasy of the Final Pirates Day Eight HELLO FELLOW HUMANS

• Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Dang it.

JusticeForPluto

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    I'm kinda interested why JaysonFour disappeared, there was a whole thing with him and KetBra and Discrider being tied, Jpants and Obifett brought them both up at once with Discrider.

• Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    like 18 people haven't voted and i'm not gonna batsignal them all. c'mon y'all.

I haven't voted but I'm here, debating between a couple gut feelings....

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Burnage should probably tell those of us not priviliged to receive contact PMs how he reads that situation.

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Retaba wrote: »
    Wasn't JasonFour in second place, not KetBra? Jdarksun's tally says so. Was it related to timing?

Yes, timing. Ketbra was tied with discrider when all of a sudden everyone but Ketbra started getting votes. So, if we see what color they bleed, it will give us some good information on those vote records.

• Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    Lost Ninja for now

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    Wasn't JasonFour in second place, not KetBra? Jdarksun's tally says so. Was it related to timing?

Yes, timing. Ketbra was tied with discrider when all of a sudden everyone but Ketbra started getting votes. So, if we see what color they bleed, it will give us some good information on those vote records.

KetBra could whisper, ya?

'splains the votes

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Guys I literally just needed a place holder vote

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    LostNinja
    for his placement on the disc wagon . The faction comment doesn't help either.

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    Guys I literally just needed a place holder vote
    our best weapon as villagers is discussion inside and working through the potential problem of who is Mafia. The best way to help now is to post theories spit all ideas and otherwise contribute to the discussion.

Apologies I'm dictating on my phone so like none of this might make sense

• Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Right now I still think Bluecyan saying "let's not witch hunt" is really suspicious

That's the best I got.

• Options
    I'm kinda interested why JaysonFour disappeared, there was a whole thing with him and KetBra and Discrider being tied, Jpants and Obifett brought them both up at once with Discrider.

shore

JaysonFour

Steam profile
  • Options
    OK now we've got a soup going

LostNinja 3
    JaysonFour 2
    ObiFett 2
    Bluecyan 1
    Burnage 1
    cj iwakura 1
    Egos 1
    JPants 1
    JusticeforPluto 1
    KetBra 1

Day 1, ObiFett started the KetBra wagon, and stayed on it. JaysonFour started on JfP, then jumped to discrider. LostNinja just voted discrider.

Damn, I really need to figure out automated timestamping so this delving is quicker.

• Options
    I'm ok seeing what me might see with this.

JaysonFour

• Options
    @AustinP0027 Uh, you sure you want to tie?
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Tie votes will kill both people involved and the person causing the tie. Be careful.

• Options
    Yep. Still have an hour.

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    A bit conspiracy theory-ish: But if who got voted out on day 1 got to join the "black faction" in some form. I could see them potentially wanting discrider- he's pretty damn valuable as mafia.

• Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    I just reviewed Day 1 and as soon as JaysonFour and KetBra got tied with disc (at 3), JaysonFour switched his vote to disc and Lost Ninja jumped in to vote for disc. The thing about JaysonFour's vote post was that he was talking about how "look at everyone coming to save disc" when really it was just the natural "lets get some other wagons to make things interesting" stuff that happens every day 1 (and many days after). I'd be ok with either KetBra or Jayson and only one of them has any steam so there ya go.

• Options
    JaysonFour 4
    LostNinja 3
    ObiFett 2
    Bluecyan 1
    Burnage 1
    cj iwakura 1
    Egos 1
    JPants 1
    KetBra 1

• Options
    Egos wrote: »
    A bit conspiracy theory-ish: But if who got voted out on day 1 got to join the "black faction" in some form. I could see them potentially wanting discrider- he's pretty damn valuable as mafia.

Hey, I just heard boss music start coming out of nowhere, weird

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    If the vote is between LostNinja and JaysonFour, I'm more interested in seeing what color JaysonFour bleeds.

To be frank, I'm interested in seeing what color Ketbra bleeds as well now, so I'd be fine with them as well.

• Options
    mrpaku wrote: »
    Egos wrote: »

Hey, I just heard boss music start coming out of nowhere, weird

This one's my favorite:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B08Nhzrp41c

But here have them all:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh0RIp209zw

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    30 Minutes remain. Don't forget to do your civic duty.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    "Dancing Mad" still enters my "Get Hype" playlists very regularly

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »
    Burnage should probably tell those of us not priviliged to receive contact PMs how he reads that situation.

Which situation? Somebody with an item has contacted me today, so there's that claim going around. I don't know how technology factors into it.

Throwaway vote for jdarksun for lightly pinging my mafiadar.

• Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    Bluecyan. I think they're doing a pirate shtick to hide the fact that they're actually a pirate.

I'm ambivalent about the current vote leaders.

• Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    JaysonFour just to give myself more of a cushion.

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Burnage wrote: »

Which situation? Somebody with an item has contacted me today, so there's that claim going around. I don't know how technology factors into it.

Your read on whoever pm'd you's agenda / trustworthiness. But I'm prepared to move to the LostNinja wagon now.

• Options
    BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Locus wrote: »
    Bluecyan. I think they're doing a pirate shtick to hide the fact that they're actually a pirate.

I'm ambivalent about the current vote leaders.

Gharr, I wanted to make sure you'd feel comfortable with me.

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Seems like jay4 is going out but Jpants is actually where my gut is telling me to vote

• Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    JaysonFour

• Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    Sorry, was at a funeral and then had to catch up at work. Apologies.

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Burnage wrote: »

Your read on whoever pm'd you's agenda / trustworthiness. But I'm prepared to move to the LostNinja wagon now.

I mean, I don't see any reason to trust them just because they can contact people outside of the thread. It's more of a "Hey, interesting ability" rather than "Welp, guess you're a villager".

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Well... Vote Closed then.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    edited August 2019
    Yet another day without a PM. Not cool, Ketbra, not cool.

AustinP0027 on
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Whoops, went out today and forgot about the early close

• Options
    Reported

Steam profile
  • Options
    Day Two: Down with Ivory Towers!

In the peaceful lands to the east, there exists a town with a backward government of absurdly dressed bearded men. They all dress identically and say the same things over and over in order to distract the people from their real problems: a government of incompentent elders and a crippling canoe shortage. When the townspeople learned the extent of their dire financial situation a change of government was called for. Lukahn, being the leader of the “circle of wise men” had heard of democracy but did not care for it at all. He tried to point out that giving boats to random passersby was the antithesis of piracy but it wasn’t about some manufactured pirate threat, it was about good government. JaysonFour was summarily executed and a new and more inclusive government took over.

The Royal Guard mused on his situation. He’d joined the guard because he was told that the hours are good. Which he supposed was true but the actual minutes are pretty lousy at best. He sighed. Perhaps he’d be better served transfering to the Royal Navy. But then, they didn’t even have a boat. Perhaps he could build a boat. He always had a knack for figuring things out faster than the rest. He did graduate first of his class afterall. Really the armed forces were just something to keep busy until he graduated to ArchSage. The King walked by him one day and nodded. Ah, finally the recognition he had been waiting for. You know what, maybe he’d stay at his post, why he’d probably soon make general. Suddenly his attention is pulled to the Halberd most of the way through his arm. He gives a funny look at Donny, who merely shouts “Resistance is Futile!” That was the first line they learned in the academy and while it was fun to say it wasn’t really a good joke. Donny always was a screwup. Then the rest of the guard took their turns, and Assuran was killed by his fellows.

In the heart of the Dwarflands, a grizzled old dwarf sat idly by his forge. He turned away hundreds of customers a day, for he was the Dwarf Master Smith and although there were actually many smiths of equivalent skill the dwarvish elders had established a guild system through which only a certain amount of licenses were granted each year. Many young craftsmen sat idly while harassed by their parents to get a job. To make matters worse, AustinP0027 refused to work on mundane materials, considering it beneath him. The shop door smashed open and Austin raised his hammer when a large set of jaws took a huge bite out of his torso. He turned around and several blades slid into his back. His head was smacked around by many flails. Then the darkest of magics ensnared his soul and pulled it out.

Silence fell on the shop. Moments later a horizontal column of fire crashed into the building, leveling it.

Two tireless researchers made a technological breakthrough! The technology level of the planet increases!

0/3 points to the next technology level.

The Dead:
    JaysonFour - Lukahn - DEMOCRACY
    Assuran - Royal Guard - Royal Decree!
    AustinP0027 - Dwarf Master Smith - Slashed, Bludgeoned, Partially Eaten, and Soul Harvested and LASER CANNON

PMs are going out but feel free to play. @JaysonFour @Phyphor and @Bedlam on notice for inactivity.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀