As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla] The Fantasy of the Final Pirates Day Eight HELLO FELLOW HUMANS

38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid againwait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
edited August 2019 in Critical Failures

MLrQhh8.png
The Fantasy of the Final Pirates?

Produced and directed by 38thDoe

In a world with no name, pirates ravaged everything! Well, just the one town really. I guess there was a wind shortage? Still their dastardly deeds never ceased. For example, someone built a castle in the swamp and I guess that fell over so clearly a pirate related issue. Oh, also some crops failed. Clearly the work of pirates. Yes. Pirates. They pillaged the persimmons, pineapples, and pears! They raided the rhubarb, rutabagas, and radishes. They looted the Leeks and the Lettuce.

What’s all this now?

This is a regular game for 6 or more people. Game Unlocked!
Or maybe it is an irregular game for 30+
I’m not really sure where the signups will come in on this.

Or maybe this game is crowd funded.
The more signups we get the more PuncherBeginner rewards you’ll unlock!

Phalla is the Penny-Arcade Forum Version of the Party Game Mafia. General rules of Phalla can be found here. New players are welcome as are old of course.

Specific rules can be found below:

Standard Phalla Rules/Mechanics:

You must vote each day. Vote in bold red for whomever you think is likely to be a threat to you. The winner of the vote will be eliminated every night. Tie votes will kill both people involved and the person causing the tie. Be careful.

In addition, everyone should make at least two posts each day. Failure to vote or contribute will lead to warning and replacement.

Do not directly quote anything from PMs with me, or take screenshots of them. It is okay to paraphrase role PMs however.

Do not add other players to PM conversations.

Do not anonymously contact anyone.

When you die you may make one ghost post which cannot contain any game information whatsoever.

Ask for clarifications in Bold DarkOrange. You can always PM me with clarification requests, or post them directly in the thread. If you have questions about your role you should probably use the PM method to avoid giving away info to the other players. They are *already* suspicious of you.

Make sure you invite me to any PMs or proboards you might form.

Order of actions: Votes>???>Stuns>Rages>???>Guards>Kills>Seers>Theft>Trades>Promotions>Elixir>???

The Day will Close at 3PM Eastern Time. Yes you read that correctly.
The game will be on hold for weekends. So game days will be Monday-Friday. You may still play on the weekends but there will be no vote close on those days.

Signup in bold limegreen

Specific Rules/Mechanics:

If and of course this is only hypothetical, but if there is any time traveling, then of course kills in the future wouldn’t still be in effect in the past. Kills made in the past would remain in the future. Unless something else happens. Of course, it would be weird to have time travel in a game about pirates. I don’t even know why this is here. (Probably a leftover draft OP)

Clarifications:
Assuran wrote: Β»
I don't know, that's a good question to ask.

If someone contacts you via PM, can you reply back to them?

That may get a C/D, but it never hurts to ask.

Until further notice there will be no Private Messages between players.

Egos wrote: Β»
are there thralls/Millers in the game ?

C/D

Tied vote consequences in general?

See the OP.

38thDoE on steam
πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€
38thDoe on
Β«13456726