As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Salt Always. The Queen Is Dead (Skadi)! Long Live The Queen (Castoria)!

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    edited January 2020
    Possible Grabs for me.

NP2: Kiritsugu, Lobo, Gawain.
    NP3: Saberlot, Emiya Alter, Sheba.

Don't Have: JK Fox, Sitting Man, Too-Moe, Blind Asshole Knight, People Forget She Exists Chinese Lancer, Birb Witch That Stole Medea's Time To Shine, Less Memorable Shimousa Assassin Because They're Not The Loveable Robot, Shapeshifting Assassin, Banana Oni, and Amazon.

vagrant_winds on
    // Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Yeah, but I have enough of a spread that a new NP1 for most of those isn't going to be better than NP2ing something I already have. DPS caster is one of the few things I don't have (because I didn't get Nero #3 dammit), I already have NP2 big snake, and I have a strong ST and usable AoE for every other class except Caster (though the 5*s are all NP1, it's still going to win over a NP 4*). This choice is hard - there's a lot I'm tempted to grab for collection purposes in there.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    Hmm, my "actually useful to have" picks would be Parvarti or Tomoe, with a heavy balance toward the former.

Nice to haves would be Salter and Nero, though I have zero need for any additional Sabers. Possibly Nezha? Gorgon for fielding multiple Avengers? Make Herc NP5???

• Options
    AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    I think I will pick someone just out of sympathy, because I don't really need anyone gameplay-wise. My weakest class is Assassin, and we will get Shiki event rerun next month, so I will finally be able to grab her as a welfare .

My options are CasGil, Caster of Midrash or NP2 Tomoe.

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Possible Grabs for me.

NP2: Kiritsugu, Lobo, Gawain.
    NP3: Saberlot, Emiya Alter, Sheba.

Don't Have: JK Fox, Sitting Man, Too-Moe, Blind Asshole Knight, People Forget She Exists Chinese Lancer, Birb Witch That Stole Medea's Time To Shine, Less Memorable Shimousa Assassin Because They're Not The Loveable Robot, Shapeshifting Assassin, Banana Oni, and Amazon.

Before X alter I got spooked by two bananas.

I actually have every SR Zerker which is weird.

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    @Stolls if you don't have Herc I very much recommend him. Dude is amazing for challenging content.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    I was trying to pull for Jeanne Alter on the current banner

Instead I got another Tamamo Cat (NP3 godammit) and an Enkidu

So...I guess I have a 5* Lancer now? If only it was a character I gave a shit about...

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    StollsStolls Brave Corporate Logo Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    edited January 2020
    Skeith wrote: »
    @Stolls if you don't have Herc I very much recommend him. Dude is amazing for challenging content.

Yeah, it feels like a pretty big hole in my lineup. Between Ibaraki and Pent I'm not hurting for single-target berserkers, but Herc is goddamn survivor. The supports I've tried have dominated in single combat, and I swear he's a 5* in disguise.

Stolls on
    kstolls on Twitch, streaming weekends at 9pm CST!
    Now playing: Teardown and Baldur's Gate 3 (co-op)
    Sunday Spotlight: Horror Tales: The Wine
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Stolls wrote: »
    Skeith wrote: »

Yeah, it feels like a pretty big hole in my lineup. Between Ibaraki and Pent I'm not hurting for single-target berserkers, but Herc is goddamn survivor. The supports I've tried have dominated in single combat, and I swear he's a 5* in disguise.

If Herc's a 5* in disguise than Cuzilla is a 6* in disguise.

• Options
    Pretty happy with my progress this event. Didn't play much at all yesterday and only a little bit today. Shop cleared early, 20 True boxes, and 27 Fake boxes as of tonight. I'll do a little more tomorrow, but probably not super heavy farm.

Maxed some more skills and raised others. fully leveled 2 SSRs and 2 3*s, and raised a number of other low stars up more. I'm good.

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Goodbye lottery QP, you were a fleeting dream.

3K6bwydl.png

yxHiuAGl.png

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
  • Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Nice of them to give us more than a week with all the ember quests so we can level everything, in case the lottery wasn't enough.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    Can't spend the 4Star ticket yet?

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    edited January 2020
    It’s redeemable starting at 20:00 PST on the 22nd

Kinda dumb, I know

Butler For Life #1 on
  • Options
    Ok I can't decide between Parvarti and Tomoe. Both would be filling a sorely-needed weakness in my lineup (I'm too reliant on Shishou and Archtoria). But the former would be good to have for Quick meta, near as I can tell.

• Options
    I want JK Saber or Too Moe but Story Locked is pushing me to pick Blind Asshole Knight or Sitting Old Man.

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I'm probably going to pick a single target Archer, because Orion isn't really cutting it unless the target's a male Servant.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Gilgameshwhynotboth.jpeg

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I had this complicated strategy for grinding the Saber mission in 3-4 turns for that last event.

Then I realized I could just take a friend Gilgamesh and do 100k+ to the final battle without even worrying about buffs and setup.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    I want JK Saber or Too Moe but Story Locked is pushing me to pick Blind Asshole Knight or Sitting Old Man.

While other fox lady is on my list...

I'm leaning Nezha or Circe atm I think. Maybe Parvati. Tamamo basically covers my lancer needs but I have all my ST needs covered anyways (once I finally skill up MkI anyways).

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Not...entirely sure which 4* I'm going to get. Of the top tiers that are actually available, I've had Herc since the beginning, I already have Lalter, and while Saberlot is supposedly good, I already suffer from Too Many Sabers syndrome.

I may go with one of the casters, since my current roster of 4* and 5* casters consists of: Waver, Nero, Xuanzang, Helena, Nursery Rhyme, Medea Lily, and Halloween Elisabeth. Of those, Nero and Xuanzang are offensive casters, Helena is redundant when I have Waver, Medea is a dedicated healer, and the other two are...well, even if I did want to use them, they aren't better than Nitocris, Gil, or Midrash.

My other option is picking up Avenger of Shinjuku, since my only other Avenger is Gorgon, but I'm not really thrilled about that idea.

So yeah, leaning heavily towards Gil, Nitocris, or Midrash right now.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Looking at who I'm still missing, my options are between Chiyome, Danzou, and Circe. Considering that Danzou is story-locked I think that's who I'm opting to grab.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I think I'd probably NP2 someone rather than get any of those

Unless you like the character, in which case grab whoever you like, but Danzou and Chiyome hit like a wet noodle

• Options
    New > Everything for me. Grow the collection

• Options
    Madican wrote: »

I mean, when you have every welfare NP5 and the inevitable collection of playing from launch... yes, I think I can afford to just pick someone for fun.

Although NP2 Tomoe IS tempting, I'll admit. But then what would I do with these hundreds of embers?

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »

I mean, when you have every welfare NP5 and the inevitable collection of playing from launch... yes, I think I can afford to just pick someone for fun.

Although NP2 Tomoe IS tempting, I'll admit. But then what would I do with these hundreds of embers?
    Independent of my obvious bias on the selection, keep it mind that between NP5 Chloe and NP5 Altera Santa, NP2 Tomoe probably isn't going to get a lot of work.

This is actually a 'problem' a lot of the not obviously top tier 4*s who've been and will be released over the next couple years will face. They don't have Interlude NP ugprades because fuck you, so they actually just don't compete on damage at all vs welfares.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Polaritie wrote: »

Independent of my obvious bias on the selection, keep it mind that between NP5 Chloe and NP5 Altera Santa, NP2 Tomoe probably isn't going to get a lot of work.

This is actually a 'problem' a lot of the not obviously top tier 4*s who've been and will be released over the next couple years will face. They don't have Interlude NP ugprades because fuck you, so they actually just don't compete on damage at all vs welfares.

Yeah, though I refuse to use Chloe on principle. Whoch you know, I have Archuria, so... And we have welfare ST caster coming up this year to cover that.

• Options
    I mean I can't really say much

I'm probably grabbing Parvati, despite having Berserkalot at NP5

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    I should get Herc, will probably get Tomoe or Danzo instead.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    Midrash or Okeanos... Is there a distinct mechanical advantage to either (I really do need to finish Salem).

Although it's tempting to go big snek and complete the Medusa hat trick.

• Options
    Midrash or Okeanos... Is there a distinct mechanical advantage to either (I really do need to finish Salem).

Although it's tempting to go big snek and complete the Medusa hat trick.

Okeanos is built on NP Arts spam while Midrash is built on NP Arts spam that hits very hard

• Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    Ahh, that explains all her additional padding.

• Options
    Okeanos's NP is Buster, not Arts.

But yeah, Midrash is an offensive damaging Arts Caster.

• Options
    Opened all my boxes, really wish I could have done more because I only have 150m QP and I plan on these lotteries to fuel up for the year. Was able to finish something up though.

Bz0uphBl.jpg

Now bring on Setsubun, hope it's not too difficult.

• Options
    Opened all my boxes, really wish I could have done more because I only have 150m QP and I plan on these lotteries to fuel up for the year. Was able to finish something up though.

Bz0uphBl.jpg

Now bring on Setsubun, hope it's not too difficult.

Congrats, you have won the game forever with that guy once Skadi drops...

• Options
    Some day I'll finish even leveling my Dantes up, let alone fou'ing him

In my defense, right now he's kind of bad

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    milet「Prover」MUSIC VIDEO(先行配信中!『Fate/Grand Order -絶対魔獣戦線バビロニア-』 2ndクールEDテーマ) 4:11
    https://youtu.be/5qftJ2P3lrQ

• Options
    Grabbed Yagyu Munenori and put him at lvl80 asap.

I have picked dudes with both these tickets.

• Options
    Parvarti has arrived at my Chaldea. Sorry Tomoe, maybe you'll find your way there some day.