As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Salt Always. The Queen Is Dead (Skadi)! Long Live The Queen (Castoria)!

• Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    One-shot Arts Crits, basically. Mostly she's just IIRC the first single-target welfare Lancer and thus has a bunch of uses for players who are lacking in that respect.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Rolled for the 3* Berserker since he's limited, and looks awesome, got a copy pretty quick. Chasing more NP for him seems like it would be a bad idea but I'm still tempted.

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    Woo
    odpod11.png

And plenty of quartz left for summer.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    Wasn't rolling much here since I have the nobus on my other account, but I got Maou anyway just doing a 10-roll for CEs.

Probably not going to get much use on this account because of Dantes, but she's probably my single favorite servant, so I'm not complaining.

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    edited June 2021
    I couldn’t get Maou, but I got 3 Summer Nobus and 3 nagayoshi, so it’s alright.

Butler For Life #1 on
  • Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Been a minute since I've been spooked. Hello, Ozymandias.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    edited June 2021
    7 Rolls
    - 5* CE x7
    - 4* CE x3
    - 3* CE x3
    - Maou x0
    - Nobuzerker x0
    - Mori x2
    - NIGHTENGALE SPOOK x1
    - OSAKABEHIME SPOOK x1
    - Banana Spook x1 (First Banana)
    - 3 Rare Prism Spooks

vagrant_winds on
    // Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    edited June 2021
    I broke myself; I started thinking about who would I prefer to have more, summer girls or India bros, and decided that I already have enough girls in my Chaldea, but bros are always needed, so I rolled again for Karna LB4 banner

In 150 SQ I've got:
    • 1x Aśvatthāman (bringing him to NP2)
    • 1x Siegfried (bringing him to NP5)
    • 2x Asclepios (bringing him to NP4)
    • 1x Karna!
    jomd19ux0ltd.jpg

Holy shit, I am so happy, as in the end I've got 2 SSR in 270 SQ on this banner. I will only have 630 SQ ready for Anniversary and Summer, but Karna was worth it

Asthariel on
  • Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    I suppose everyone gets a time where they get an SSR in a single roll, and my time is now. And I got Mori too.

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Token rolls just to dip my toe in...
    10 Singles - Nothing
    Roll 1 - 4* CE, 4* CE, Mori Nagayoshi
    Roll 2 - 4* Event CE, 4* CE, William Tell

business as usual lol

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    I got like, NP4 Nobuzerker so not like, BAD bad.

Still like 300+ quartz to get that never feels good, but that’s fine.

I’ll just try and really get Maou next year,I already went too deep into my budget to NP2 Arjuna Alter.

• Options
    StollsStolls Brave Corporate Logo Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    That's an excellent pull, Asthariel. Karna hits the sweet spot of being both a great character and just awesome to use in pretty much every circumstance. Enjoy him :+1:

Anyway, every one of these events cracks me up, and I'm enjoying this one right out the gate. The Nobu/Okita banter is still great, Kagetora looks neat, and Mash cheering the team on after missions is the most precious thing in the world.

With that said, time for obligatory CE rolls for

FREE
    MARKETS
    AND
    OPEN
    GUILDS

qEdYQfP.jpg

Second ten-pull was a Gudaguda bonanza. Big Nobu was the goal, but Nobuzerker is just fun as hell on her own; getting both plus a couple Moris makes me want to shoot fireworks off if it wasn't so bloody dry here. I know Maou's infamously kind of rubbish as 5*'s go, but for the sake of unifying the nation by force I will find some niche scenario where an all-Nobu team makes sense.

Wabi sabi, motherfuckers

kstolls on Twitch, streaming weekends at 9pm CST!
    Now playing: Teardown and Baldur's Gate 3 (co-op)
    Sunday Spotlight: Horror Tales: The Wine
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Bleh. No real luck on pulls, but yeah - this has been a nice chill event so far. Also, the fact that frankly everything's been a pushover is nice.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    Scrounged up a few extra quartz, rolled, and got

my fourth Summer Nobu today

rock n’ rollllllllll

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    I'll blow the summon tickets I get at the end of this special login bonus period, but I don't think I'll use any quartz on Nobu. I'm only missing her Avenger form, and I gotta stay strong for Space Ishtar.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    BELIEVE IN THE HEART OF THE FREE TICKETS!

QWk30Ki.png

NOBU!

• Options
    Pe13G69.jpg

It unironically owns that these things are Fate canon.

• Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    GUDAGUDA events are the best, as always.

I remember having some difficulty with this event the first time around on JP. When you can't read anything, it's a lot harder to understand that you should take particular NPC supports to some battles.

• Options
    GUDAGUDA events are the best, as always.

I remember having some difficulty with this event the first time around on JP. When you can't read anything, it's a lot harder to understand that you should take particular NPC supports to some battles.

This event is absolutely hilarious.

I don't understand the subset of people who hate these events. This is silly and glorious.

• Options
    edited June 2021
    Probably the biggest surprise I ever got in this game was starting GudaGuda 3 when it released and Nobu immediately shooting me in the gut before stomping my AoE farm team.

Good to see we've returned to proper GudaGuda nonsense

Madican on
  • Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    fQEOW9h.png

I slacked off farming QP and mats beforehand, so they are stuck at 5/5/8. But we'll get there.

acpRlGW.jpg
  • Options
    I have no regrets, this is the only path, etc...

EARHJMil.png

ZLnsBIwl.png

ohsFQgJl.png

AboV9f9l.png

(She's Kenshin voiced by Mizuki Nana, I had no chance)

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Someone came very prepared.

:+1:

• Options
    Weird timeframe for maintenance tomorrow, so it's probably Anniversary on the other side after the Direct.

Blasted through GudaGuda with half a day to spare after some major slacking. Probably the funniest bit was Mori getting beat to hell by Heracles because he's a dumbass.

Biggest missed moment though? Yasuke nowhere to be seen. The first and only black retainer, former slave of the Jesuits, who served under Nobunaga and by all accounts was an incredible warrior. Not that Mitsuhide cared about that though, because after Honnoji he captured Yasuke, said he wasn't even worth killing honorably because he was an animal rather than a human, and handed him over to the Jesuits where he was most likely enslaved again.

• Options
    Yeah, kind of an odd timeframe for it. Just wrapped up my shopping and the CQ; it was interesting having just a straightforward slugfest instead of something heavy on mechanics, and once again MHXX earned her grails, ending up alongside Okita as the last servants left standing. I'm assuming he'll become a servant himself at some point, though it seemed like he didn't have a normal NP yet.

Anyway, good times, and already seeing some grailed BISHAMONTEN! here and there. Between her and Gray there've been some real nice welfares recently :+1:

• Options
    The grand tradition of me rolling a dupe GSSR during the summer (King Hassan) continues, as does the tradition of me tilting and blowing my new quartz on the anny banner despite saying I wouldn’t

2nd multi Nightingale spook

She’s my favorite servant but I’m sad that my first 5* after the featured servant rate increase was a dupe

Anyway down to my second to last multi a double sided rider shows up

A European rider

Ladies and gentlemen it’s Astolfo

If Da Vinci hadn’t popped up two cars later I would’ve been maaaaaad

• Options
    5XN5TKZl.png

meh

I blame @vagrant_winds

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Nobbu np3 here. Da Vinci turned up too though.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    That’s like 5-6 SQ from her strengthenings and interludes!

And of course those SQ could become anyone.

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    GSSR gave me my first Gilgamesh

I'll take it!

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    edited July 2021
    I was getting worried, but in the end I got Rider Da Vinci after 270 SQ, together with spook NP2 Arjuna, my first Carmilla and my first Astraea. Mission accomplished!

I still have 360 SQ left for Summer 4, which makes me glad.

From GSSR, I got Kingprotea, which is not the most exciting servant I could have got, but at least its not a duplicate, so im happy anyway.

Not counting GSSR, it makes 4 SSR Servants (Arjuna Alter, NP2 Arjuna, Karna, Da Vinci) received in 540 SQ during last month. It was a good decision to save since February!

5mned9wxb0xa.jpg
    1ac21o8q75i0.jpg

Asthariel on
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Decided to roll Cavalry for the chance at Hijikata, Kintoki, or Ivan. Wouldn't say no to Godjuna dupe either.

YUVvIvbl.jpg

We take those! NP2 Kama will most definitely be an asset.

Now to get NP5 of every single new FP Servant. I need me some Jason, Gareth, and of course Chen Gong

Madican on
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Screenshot_20210703-220714_FateGO.jpg

I haven't played this game in nearly two years, but the siren call of the gacha was too strong.

Also I have no idea who the fuck that is?

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    By the way y'all don't forget to pick up your SQ from the missions. I got a couple hundred since I've done every free quest up to Lostbelts

• Options
    The gold rider is some lady waver knows.

Silver rider is a loser son of a bitch you should burn for green cubes.

acpRlGW.jpg
  • Options

Oh I'm not too salty, Nobu is a favorite, but any banner with Musashi on it has me laser focused. Could be worse, like a Ruler dupe.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Skeith wrote: »

Oh I'm not too salty, Nobu is a favorite, but any banner with Musashi on it has me laser focused. Could be worse, like a Ruler dupe.

Oh, I meant Spectrum, since MHX has all three skills upgradable through various quests

Nobu needs some upgrades of her own
    ph blake wrote: »
    Screenshot_20210703-220714_FateGO.jpg

I haven't played this game in nearly two years, but the siren call of the gacha was too strong.

Have you seen Fate/Zero? That’s Kayneth’s niece/adopted sister/successor, who appears in El-Melloi case files. She’s got Sima Yi from the Three Kingdoms period chilling in her.

If all that sounds complicated and kind of dumb, it is. Focus on the fact that she has a pretty unique NP that completely negates class disadvantage for your team. So in other words, she takes the one weakness of berserkers and flings it out the window.

Butler For Life #1 on
  • Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    GSSR got me Abigail Williams and Tristan

Rolled 4th anniversary a few times and MLB'ed the new 5* CE but no Da Vinci :(

• Options
    ph blake wrote: »
    She is about 450 quartz I threw unsuccessfully down the drain during her banner, so fuck you and congrats

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Kaboodles_The_AssassinKaboodles_The_Assassin Kill the meat. Save the metal.Registered User regular
    edited July 2021
    GSSR have me Holmes and Lalter, which is cool! Holmes wasn't my first choice, but better than the NP2 Skadi I got last GSSR.

DaVinci banner gave me a 6th Yan Qing after 420 quartz and nothing else, which is great. Awesome.

Kaboodles_The_Assassin on
    sXXjb1B.png