As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Salt Always. The Queen Is Dead (Skadi)! Long Live The Queen (Castoria)!

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    The materials are arriving tonight. Ready yourselves, the time of drifting has come.

I'm of course going to field Triple Scathach because even if he uses the Quick debuff it's not enough to stop a oneshot under any circumstances.

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Pretty sure it's tomorrow night?

Either way, I'm just about done with mission events. Give me some nice simple currency farming instead of having to redo teams twenty times to hit every node a bunch.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    Oh it's tomorrow? I've got some time then, started this event a bit late and I'm only on Section 8.

• Options
    MagicalGoatsMagicalGoats Registered User regular
    Materials? Drifting?
    I literally just finished up the dark scrap 7th whosewhatsit tonight and I was pleased to not be miles behind for once!

There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life, that cannot be improved with pizza.
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Raid one turn calcs: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTjwujlYSct-qYCiGR5ujpWH_11wXqOU43bITg6Gyc5q249nvpcCSLX6mWLOzlum_dWhQtd_hnJ3LFR/pubhtml#

I wanted to use Luvia but I'm not willing to waste code xp so Shishou it is

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Materials? Drifting?
    I literally just finished up the dark scrap 7th whosewhatsit tonight and I was pleased to not be miles behind for once!

Raid coming up later tonight. Once you've completed Section 10 Part 1/3 you should be good to go. Boss is infamous for turning the entire playerbase into a slavering horde because it drops some very good materials and QP at rates you won't find anywhere else. It is a loot pinata with limited number of lives and everyone is gonna go ham on it.

• Options
    Madican wrote: »
    Materials? Drifting?

Raid coming up later tonight. Once you've completed Section 10 Part 1/3 you should be good to go. Boss is infamous for turning the entire playerbase into a slavering horde because it drops some very good materials and QP at rates you won't find anywhere else. It is a loot pinata with limited number of lives and everyone is gonna go ham on it.

Isn't it 10-2 you have to clear?

• Options
    Polaritie wrote: »
    Madican wrote: »
    Materials? Drifting?

Isn't it 10-2 you have to clear?

That doesn't unlock until later tonight is the thing. 10-1 is the limit until then.

• Options
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Raid one turn calcs: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTjwujlYSct-qYCiGR5ujpWH_11wXqOU43bITg6Gyc5q249nvpcCSLX6mWLOzlum_dWhQtd_hnJ3LFR/pubhtml#

Oh my. NP 4 10/10/10 Punch Saint looks ready to clean house here.

• Options
    THE TIME OF DRIFTING HATH COME

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Dangit I am not far enough in the event for this

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    Black grail not quite built up enough to 1-shot the thing, but I easily 2-turn it. (1 turn if it lets me brave chain).

Mmm, the delicious QP flows.

• Options
    I almost feel sorry for what's happening to this guy.

Almost.
    jbjHJUll.jpg

• Options
    edited May 2021
    Gotta remember to turn down volume tomorrow while at work so people don't just constantly hear the sound of this dude straining in constipation every time he's killed.

Madican on
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    BUDDHA PALM!

DBhXzAb.png

Yeah, this'll be fine. She's in my All slot if ya need her.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    Eh, I lack one Black Grail to MLB it, so while I can one turn Barbatos with my NP1 Sanzang in 80 % cases, it's not 100 %. Depending on who is on my support list, I use Sanzang and double Merlin, or Sanzang, Merlin and support Raikou lancer.

Also, I thought that Evil Bone drop if guaranteed for every kill, and it is not. My disappointment is immeasurable.

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    This Spreadsheet might help some people figure out their 1 Turns for the Raid.

Also my Sanzang did an 886k. And I tried it with my MHXA who's getting 750+ks, but requires far more button presses.

• Options
    This Spreadsheet might help some people figure out their 1 Turns for the Raid.

Also my Sanzang did an 886k. And I tried it with my MHXA who's getting 750+ks, but requires far more button presses.
    -_-

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Whoops.

• Options
    Pumping Martha Rider's defense down up a bit and I can consistently 1-turn but its a lot of buttons to buff Martha Ruler sky high.

• Options
    TenekTenek Registered User regular
    Bleh. I don't have Merlin so that seems to take out like half of the options, but I'm... over 50% 1-turning with NP2 Astraea and Waver/Skadi/Tamamo supports. She hits a little over 400k with the NP. Works for me.

• Options
    StollsStolls Brave Corporate Logo Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    Yeah, some 1-turn options depend on particular supports coming up or having an MLBed black grail handy; lacking a Merlin complicates buster strategies. That said, I'm finding Waver/Skadi to be plenty for Okita, Scathach, or Melt to demolish things with a standard BG. Even had good results with Fujino/Waver/borrowed Merlin, and I've also seen Jeannezerker recommended. She really came through back in the CCC rerun and I could see her making mulch of this thing.

kstolls on Twitch, streaming weekends at 9pm CST!
    Now playing: Teardown and Baldur's Gate 3 (co-op)
    Sunday Spotlight: Horror Tales: The Wine
  • Options
    Roll 2 - Astraea, Jeanne d'Arc, 4* CE
    VIA5XOjl.png
    XSxbxRPl.png
    JzYEAsgl.png

Goodbye raid hearts, goodbye raid QP : (

(and Gray just ate all the raid bones too)

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Barbatos is dead. Goodbye, QP and bone machine.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    Final boss was annoying.

On the other hand... lol god damn NP looping Kama is rude. If the break bar did do 50% NP drain I'm not sure it would have gotten many turns at all because charm lock.

• Options
    In 3 days, I killed Barbatos 260 times, giving me something like 300 mln QP. Good enough for me, With 600 mln QP now I am ready for whatever summer brings.

• Options
    I only got to around 70-something kills. I just can't do the endless grinds.

• Options
    Bedi, Ozy, and Sanzang buffs in JP to coincide with the first Camelot movie.

Poor Illya. Monk now does even more damge than you, provides a 20% Charisma to the party now, has an 80% self charge, and doesn't self debuff.

• Options
    Bedivere's backhand grows stronger

• Options
    Finished up the raid with a little over a hundred kills, or about five minutes' worth of QP. Definitely needed it though, along with the assassin gems. Wrapping up the event now, and having tried a support Gray (grailed to 90 already!) I see what AshtonDragon was talking about; she's got a real solid mix of self buffs and survival tools and handled herself well in the CQ. Actually found the boss trickier, and Jack and Summer Martha worked overtime to bring her down, though the plot support Reines was a big help too and I can't say enough nice things about her NP protecting squishier classes. Real tempted to give her one more roll while the banner is up.

Overall I dug the event. Since I'm not as familiar with the source material it's hard to gauge how well it works as a tie-in, but the whole conceit of playing with memories had a nice internal logic to it. Made for a good excuse to relive older fights - the callback to the very first fight of the game was neat - and took some respectable twists and turns along the way. I liked the bit towards the very end
    when Mnemosyne catches a glimpse of Da Vinci, being reassuring in her final moments - as sometimes ridiculous a character as she can be, she's really grown on me and references to her death feel appropriately weighty in tone.

Good stuff across the board. And with that in mind, time to finish the job.

*rattles new shiny cup* Hey Serenity, got something for you :whistle:

• Options
    FGO JP got animation updates for Lartoria, Gawain, Saberlot and Tristan, while Lartoria and Tristan also got buffs.

I really hope NA will not have to wait 2 years for those animation updates! My Lartoria needs it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aLyP8QMz6w

• Options
    Threw my tickets at Reines before maintenance and, of all people, came away with Lanling. I'm actually okay with this, but once again we have a no-show on multiple banners who finally picks now to appear. Gacha don't care, man.

Besides, I already got what really matters:

3VImHq9.jpg
    Next in line for gold fous for peak cavalry performance.

YQOKGbe.jpg
    WzJw4G6.jpg

• Options
    edited May 2021
    Someone really loves shades of purple.

vagrant_winds on
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Hey now, we grail both kinds of hair at Chaldea: purple and pink.
    Every day you learn something new about yourself.
    lyvMU0c.jpg

MHXX is probably next after all that though, at least to 90. Just need some more QP for 10/10/10, and she's been extremely clutch against some otherwise difficult bosses.

Stolls on
  • Options
    Kaboodles_The_AssassinKaboodles_The_Assassin Kill the meat. Save the metal.Registered User regular
    Oh for fuck's sake. Voting ended at 11:59 AM, not PM. Goddammit, I needed those prisms

sXXjb1B.png
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    If it makes you feel better I made the same mistake

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular

Fate/Grand Order USA
    @FateGO_USA
    The results are in! The winning theory for "A Meihousou Most Foul" is Jeanne d'Arc (Alter)'s Theory!

The remaining sections will be available to playthrough so you can experience the winning story ending!
    #FateGOUSA

/shocked
    Vote Jalter and/or get an ass kicking

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    Whoops I slacked so hard I didn't even start this event yet to be able to vote, since I didn't know there were time-limited rewards.

• Options
    Kaboodles_The_AssassinKaboodles_The_Assassin Kill the meat. Save the metal.Registered User regular
    Last week the Jalter banner spooked me with a Hessian Lobo. This morning it gave me a Nightingale. augggggghhhhhhhhhh

sXXjb1B.png
  • Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    I was really tempted to do a bunch of rolling for Jalter, but I think I'm going to save up a bit. I want to do some rolling one one of the banners in the next Lostbelt chapter, and then save up for summer.