Options

Someone oughtta ooopen up a [chat] thread

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »

I play Out of Office Reply, delaying your email by 3 turns.

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    The best part about the raccoon even the other night was when I told Nickie about it in the morning. She says "Oh I heard that, I woke up too, I thought it was an intruder, like an actual person breaking in." You thought someone was actually breaking into our house, and... you didn't do anything? "Well, you got up, I figured if it was important you'd yell or something. I put a pillow over my head." ...why did you put a pillow over your head? "In case there was shooting. You know, because it's loud."

[snip]https://i.imgur.com/qE4ZxAW.png[/img]

Apparently when I was little we lived in a duplex, and the guy living next door lit his porsche on fire (for insurance money or something), and it was right outside my parents window. My mom woke up and freaked out, and tried to wake up my dad. After hearing there was a car on fire out front, and the fire department was there, he told her that if they needed to move, the fire department would let them know and went back to sleep.

This is pretty much exactly the same to how I sleep.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    edited August 2019
    Winky wrote: »
    Everyone: please place yourself in context, thank you.

What if you’re just a hollow signifier floating in the void

Define void.

*readies trap card*

⚫️

This is still a reference!

As an answer though I would’ve accepted
    8ly04o8xpxu7.jpeg

Winky on
  • Options
    Oh hey and guess whose already struggling business is getting directly and massively influenced by the tariffs?

<-- this guy

• Options
    BSoBBSoB Registered User regular
    When I was a kid, apparently a centipede crawled into a smoke detector in my house and set it off.

I say apparently because I slept through it.

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Relatedly just had a Beyond Burger, with a pink strawberry milkshake with sprinkles

• Options
    wandering wrote: »
    Relatedly just had a Beyond Burger, with a pink strawberry milkshake with sprinkles

This is all very on-brand

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    The best part about the raccoon even the other night was when I told Nickie about it in the morning. She says "Oh I heard that, I woke up too, I thought it was an intruder, like an actual person breaking in." You thought someone was actually breaking into our house, and... you didn't do anything? "Well, you got up, I figured if it was important you'd yell or something. I put a pillow over my head." ...why did you put a pillow over your head? "In case there was shooting. You know, because it's loud."

qE4ZxAW.png

I'll get you a NFA stamp for Christmas

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Kamiro wrote: »

how

how could you

It coulda been consensual milk, you don't know

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    consensual milk

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Ilpala wrote: »

how

how could you

It coulda been consensual milk, you don't know

By the way if anyone's in the market for some consensual milk :winky:

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    consensual milk

:winky:

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    consensual milk

I ...

• Options
    Guys we saw a black hole

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    The one plus about running into institutional sexism is that when I even start to tell female professors what is going on, they drop what they are doing and have me sit so I can talk for longer. One of the most... interesting things about transition has been that for the most part all the women I run into reflexively have my back.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    is 1:10pm too early to clock out for the day when you don't give a fuck and have nothing to do anyway

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Had granola and yogurt for lunch, walked up and down twenty flights of stairs, played Control for about 40 minutes

V good lunch. Living beside your workplace is excellent (when you are unionized and overtime isn't an issue)

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    is 1:10pm too early to clock out for the day when you don't give a fuck and have nothing to do anyway

I posit it's not early enough.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular

you just wanna go play Classic some more

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    Guys we saw a black hole

impossible. it sucks up all light so there is nothing to see

maybe for you I saw it though

• Options

while that is likely what i would do if i went home, i also really don't want to be here sitting and doing absolutely nothing

• Options

while that is likely what i would do if i went home, i also really don't want to be here sitting and doing absolutely nothing

You aren't doing nothing, you are chatting. It's a time honored tradition.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

• Options
    Chanus, did you get through the line?

the what now?

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    I killed one boar ran out of mana and had to beat the other to death with my stick

I love this

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Chanus, did you get through the line?

No lines on pagle broski

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    my girlfriend said i dont have to come to trivia tonight if i want to play Classic and i had to explain 'no its important that I go, gotta maintain self-control and not let the demon control me'

Arch,
  • Options
    I killed one boar ran out of mana and had to beat the other to death with my stick

I love this

oh btdubs i never saw your friend request but i sent you one through bnet

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    my girlfriend said i dont have to come to trivia tonight if i want to play Classic and i had to explain 'no its important that I go, gotta maintain self-control and not let the demon control me'

the demon is already inside you

• Options
    updated to gig internet last week

had zero problems getting in and playing classic yesterday. people kept dropping and i just kept stabbing

it was nice

stab stab

well i've got swords now so i guess its more like

slice slice

Arch,
  • Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    edited August 2019
    @Surfpossum yesssssssss great OP

If I were in a musical I would like to be in 1776; fucking love the songs (well ok not sure if it's my top choice but definitely in the top 5 or so)
    it's also where I get 100% of my knowledge of american history

credeiki on
    Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    For $17 this better not suck

• Options

Specifically, Archimonde

• Options

I love this

oh btdubs i never saw your friend request but i sent you one through bnet

Sounds good wont be on until like 8pst

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    I was going to try to figure out a demon that was actually in wow classic but I gave up

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Guys we saw a black hole

Makes me think of Giygas

• Options

Propose already

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    I watch 1776 every 4th of July.

It's better than fireworks.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    How much does WoW classic cost?

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    I was going to try to figure out a demon that was actually in wow classic but I gave up

It sounds like it mostly involves standing in lines to acquire quest items.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    Brody wrote: »
    How much does WoW classic cost?

...everything

This discussion has been closed.