Options

Cyberpunk 2077, the Seizure Inducing Videogame, Released December 10

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    These fuckers won't let me do a daryl hannah eye makeup and the waitress in the opening literally has thay those bastards.

• Options
    ED!ED! Registered User regular
    edited December 2020
    The tutorial section was great. Also the way the game glitches to the next conversation if you got skip is a nice touch.

Also CB77 easily had crushed FO4 concurrent users and is nearing 1MIL.

ED! on
    "Get the hell out of me" - [ex]girlfriend
  • Options
    EspantaPajaroEspantaPajaro Registered User regular
    ED! wrote: »
    The tutorial section was great. Also the way the game glitches to the next conversation if you got skip is a nice touch.

Also CB77 easily had crushed FO4 concurrent users and is nearing 1MIL.

Jesus this is without consoles which is another huge chunk .

• Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    I should have run over the sheriff.

Maybe i'll start over.

• Options
    CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    You call these birthmarks? I want all my facial birthmarks. Fuck, I could be model. I age like an anime character.

3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    It seems that whenever I see an image of my character in third person (mirror, camera, whatever), I am completely hairless and naked except for my jacket

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    My guy looks utterly ridiculous right now wearing all the best gear I have. He looks like a one piece character.

Also (side mission spoiler)
    pretty sure I just killed a Lieutenant "pyscho freak", that's a nod to The Major in GitS, in a kill gig. I see high level cops storming a building, so I follow them into the crime scene. They all died to a single woman, with short black hair. She's standing in a pool of water with buildings on all sides. It's literally the scene from GitS where the major kills the dude while invisible. Luckily she wasn't invisible, but she did shock the ground through the water to damage me. I managed to kill her with my sword and went along my way.

• Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    Guys
    Humanity has put a whore house in Antartica.

We've made it.

ED! wrote: »
    Anyone playing with a controller and having your character move on their own slightly.
    This happened on Steam when I tried to turn off simulated Xbox controls.

Stopped once I turned it back on.

Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    OK this is fucking fantastic so far, holy shit.

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    EspantaPajaroEspantaPajaro Registered User regular
    One hour and a half till I can play.

• Options
    SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    Jackie I understand you want to proceed with the mission but don't you understand that there is shit all over the floor to pick up???

s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    We need a hide helmet option yesterday.

Would love the extra armor but no way I'm covering up this hawk:
    77jcsN9.jpg

And before you ask, yes, my character does a lot of future meth.

• Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    It seems that whenever I see an image of my character in third person (mirror, camera, whatever), I am completely hairless and naked except for my jacket

I had a bug where I wore a hat, and the game didn't render the hat, but also no hair anymore once I looked into the
    appartment
    mirror

It was a stupid hat, so I stopped wearing it.

So far that has actually been the only bug I encountered.

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    since it's 4:38 am in Germany rn, I'm going to sleep. Tomorrow more

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    Mr RayMr Ray Sarcasm sphereRegistered User regular
    I'm hearing a lot of reports of dongs and boobs glitching through clothing.

So guys, when I'm finally done with work and get to play this properly, should I aim to Cyber all of the Punks, or Punk all of the Cybers?

• Options
    Mr Ray wrote: »

So guys, when I'm finally done with work and get to play this properly, should I aim to Cyber all of the Punks, or Punk all of the Cybers?

Yes

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    If you were curious if there were invisible walls on ledges. . .there aren't.

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Jackie I understand you want to proceed with the mission but don't you understand that there is shit all over the floor to pick up???

That's how I found my Trilby. Just chilling on the floor near:
    where your rescue target is on ice during that first mission with Jackie.

And yeah, the mirror in V's apartment has the magical power to remove your headwear and hair 100% of the time.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Indeed.

I'm trying to surf the web, dude.

Calm your shit.

Dr. Chaos on
  • Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    edited December 2020
    Mr Ray wrote: »

Yes

Ja, hai, ya mon, si, oui, + any other affirmative that one of the Night City gangs might use in their Gibsonesque patois.

BlackDragon480 on
    No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    so far the game reminds me of when mass effect first came out and it would blue screen your computer roughly every 30 minutes

• Options
    SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    Dr. Chaos wrote: »
    Indeed.

I'm trying to surf the web, dude.

Calm your shit.

Jackie, life or death, I get it, but half of these "sponsored by" ads lead to other websites, so pull up a chair man 'cause I got some readin' to do.

s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited December 2020
    This is what my dude looks like:

Cyber-Dude.jpg

I tried to get him to look as much as how I have always pictured Case from Neuromancer. I always pictured him with a high-top fade which wasn't available. I always pictured Case as dark skinned but on the lighter side and kind of scrawny/nerdy, and my V in Cyberpunk is a little too clean and buff and youngerish looking than what was in my head. But still decent.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular

That's how I found my Trilby. Just chilling on the floor near:
    where your rescue target is on ice during that first mission with Jackie.

And yeah, the mirror in V's apartment has the magical power to remove your headwear and hair 100% of the time.

The first time I looked in the mirror I was bald and buck-ass naked, and very confused because I was clearly wearing clothing

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    On PC we've got this weird problem where a bunch of like, shrubs on the horizon will always be visible, like they're floating in V's eyes. Turning graphic presets down to Medium made it go away for a little while, now it's back. We got a GTX 1080, playing at 1080p, do we gotta go... low!?

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    Got to (early mission spoilers)
    The Heist mission
    They give you a Corpo suit that's under the "special" item tab. It allows you to wear all your gear but have this disguise over it. I'm guessing you get more special outfits. It would be easy for them to allow custom outfits/toggle vanity appearances.

• Options
    You can do a lot more parkour in this game than I anticipated, which I really appreciate. I know one of the perks
    reduced fall damage, I want to be able to dive off buildings by the end.

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular

It's like that video of Seattle drivers after an ice storm

• Options
    Completely forgot that CYBERWARE was a thing; was honestly focused on the SKILL trees (which is ridiculously dense on it's own) and now the game has added body augments to the mix.

. . .also COHHCARNAGE is fantastic.

• Options
    IncindiumIncindium Registered User regular
    Anyone else's GoG not syncing cloud saves?

steam_sig.png
    Nintendo ID: Incindium
    PSN: IncindiumX
  • Options
    DixonDixon Screwed...possibly doomed CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2020
    Yeah this game has tons of depth.

Lucky no bugs/crashes yet, it actually seems really stable. The performance is incredible.

I'm definitely having fun with the katana and revolvers

Non-mission spoiler
    Called in my car, it came running through some guard rail all on fire. Not a scratch when I left it and it rolls up fucked to bits with no doors

Dixon on
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Here's Ps5 V.
    xnwdw3637p0q.jpg

Here's PC Steam V.
    th19fdfr5job.jpg

• Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    Incindium wrote: »
    Anyone else's GoG not syncing cloud saves?

Yeah, mine ain’t either

I’m gonna take a wild stab in the dark and say they’re kind of under heavy load right now

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    I'm a Streetkid, but this Corpo outfit hit different
    ovk4h0a2hiqc.jpg

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus

So I was playing the finished product all along. No update to be expected.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    dang i was hoping an extra update was why i kept crashing to a story flag...

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Jiminy fucking christmas this mission

(not a main story mission, so no spoiler, but funny)
    Found a dude who's dick cyberware was on fire I was cackling the entire goddamned time

• Options
    GrundlestiltskinGrundlestiltskin Behind you!Registered User regular
    How does this seem to be running on PS5? Is it worth keeping me preorder or should I just wait until I can get a 3080 on PC and play there?

3DS FC: 2079-6424-8577 | PSN: KaeruX65 | Steam: Karulytic | FFXIV: Wonder Boy
  • Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    It... Looks like ass? On my PC?

3070 at ultra, high, or medium settings; they're all 60-65 fps. With RTX off. Adding DLSS pumps it up to 120; adding RTX knocks it back down to 60. And it doesn't look good.

Random NPCS are shiny, like their skin is covered in plastic. Smooth surfaces glisten like film grain is on, but it's off. Textures pop in when approaching people, buildings, everything. There's only a dozen people in this gigantic nightclub and only a half a dozen cars flying through the city.

I don't understand how to make it look better.

And that's just visuals; many essential controls are hard locked to certain keys and cannot be edited in game. Use is the big offender here; locked to F. Lean is locked to Q and E. I have to edit an XML file to change these things.

The whole game screams "designed for consoles and ported to PC" and I'm not enjoying it at all. I feel like with my brand new PC build (5600x, 3070, 32gb RAM, NVME) it should be totally gorgeous on my 1440p/144hz display, especially with some settings reduced.

What am I doing wrong here?

This discussion has been closed.