As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It's 2022 but [Snugglehug] never changes nsf56k

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    none of the derp.
    MiCGiJ2.jpg
    none...of...the...derp....
    UjTevaj.jpg
    none...derp....
    QdMjyUI.jpg

BlackDragon480 your words make no sense :shrug:
    OlTi9OI.jpg

I don't think it counts when they've been selectively bred for maximum derp.

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Twitter, why is your auto-cropping of pictures SO DAMNED BAD?!

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Twitter crop algorithm cares about text, then white people faces, then non-white people faces

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    Weirdly when I look at my post on Twitter it's at least mostly cropped to the cat faces, but when I embed it the cropping goes all wonky.

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited March 2021
    wrong thread

Couscous on
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    it's still wild that Obsidian made basically an entire Aliens Mass Effect and it got cancelled at the last minute

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    I Zimbra wrote: »
    Weirdly when I look at my post on Twitter it's at least mostly cropped to the cat faces, but when I embed it the cropping goes all wonky.
    Upload to imgur. Theres no need to sign up (unless you want to save the pics for later) and there is an in app tool for editing before you share them.

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    edited March 2021
    Bedlam wrote: »
    Upload to imgur. Theres no need to sign up (unless you want to save the pics for later) and there is an in app tool for editing before you share them.

Yesss... end up like me, with over 3,400 pictures saved to Imgur... >.>

bGVqYoYl.jpg

7 years ago, 30 views!

(I should probably pay them.)

Edit: Picked a more appropriate, snugglehuggly picture for the thread. I miss Bebe, even all these years later. :(

Athenor on
    He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options

Mom with kit:

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    i very much want that fat-faced cat

• Options

I love dog agility contests so much.

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular

I love dog agility contests so much.

black twitter is losing their mind over gabby and I love it

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    AlanF5AlanF5 Registered User regular
    Channeling that big ditch energy.

• Options
    this boi aint even give a friggin heck!

Big dog playing with small dog:

Dad cant go to mosque due to lockdown, so cat keeps him company (and gets his own lil rug)

stjMc62.jpeg

• Options
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    kitten tries to put herself through college:

Ground Control to Major Maru:

Bedlam on
  • Options
    ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    Maru is the best thing in the universe

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Friend of a friend has adopted a cat

This is Bean

0wf6dmaqzaxy.jpg

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    I keep looking at the picture and your sig and I can't stop laughing, send help.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    When your neighbor creepin':

Pawtners in crime:

9RxOz4Z.jpeg

• Options
    edited March 2021
    The dogs all grab their favorite toy:

Eye of the tiger:

Burrowing owls find a new hole:

Bedlam on
  • Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    Capy = big Guinea

FrO70Gv.png

Science has gone too far:

Attack Hug!

• Options
    Unfortunately Auzzie is still with us at the center. Fortunately that means I could get a picture where you can actually get a sense of his girthiness:

2LUj54z.jpg

He did have an adoption that didn't work out because it turns out he doesn't like small children. I feel you on that one, bud.

Also, he handsome:

KUd4bkl.jpg

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    I don't know how you can work at that adoption center. I'm sure that if I were in your position, I would own so many cats.
    "Oops, looks like that's another cat that's been here more than a day, gotta take you home..."

• Options
    see317 wrote: »
    I don't know how you can work at that adoption center. I'm sure that if I were in your position, I would own so many cats.
    "Oops, looks like that's another cat that's been here more than a day, gotta take you home..."

We already have three cats, two of them elderly, in a condo where we're only supposed to have two so fortunately it's not really an option for us. If we owned a house we would have soooo many cats.

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular

We already have three cats, two of them elderly, in a condo where we're only supposed to have two so fortunately it's not really an option for us. If we owned a house we would have soooo many cats.

https://www.redfin.com/city/13563/ID/Middleton/filter/property-type=house

• Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    MichaelLC wrote: »

https://www.redfin.com/city/13563/ID/Middleton/filter/property-type=house

What are you trying to do to me?

Also, this guy:

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    jesus christ lookit this fukkin cat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXI0HvamQEI

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    I'm not crying.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    this is long and a tear jerker but holy cow this woman is hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc1ozqqVwQE

• Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited March 2021
    Enjoy this silly tiger photo (full-size in spoilers)
    z1uunc8h97v6.jpg
    qnopcxeqwvd0.jpg
    Saw this picture in an article among the 'pocket' recommendations in the Firefox new tab page. The article was something about how to handle emotional interactions, so nothing thread relevant. Also, it didn't credit a photographer, just 'Reuters', so I think it's okay that I'm not providing any more source info.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
  • Options
    Just cat things:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaVpYsXm0BA

You is now the good boy:

• Options
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I wonder if duck is over grooming from anxiety because I spend a lot of time in my room and don't let him in? Like he gets anxious when I'm not around him? He seems to find my presence calming unless I'm eating something and he'll get rambunctious to try to get scraps.

It might also explain why he's aggressive with Chris because they are in the living room even less than me...

I would just let him into my room but he pees on my bed and climbs on my computer desk. I think because he's upset at not being let in normally. I wonder if there is a way to discourage the pissing and gradually let him get used to what he's allowed to do in here.

This discussion has been closed.