As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It's 2022 but [Snugglehug] never changes nsf56k

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Smokey the bear looking out for everyone!

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    Does your scuba gear have a seal of approval?
    RfGd5pV.jpg
    (couldn't get mp4 video to autoplay, so image links to video)

Fiendishrabbit on
    "The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    St Helena Governor Tired Of Hearing Local Two Century Old Tortoise Fuck Outside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YAXn5sZvjE

• Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Sound on:

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
  • Options
    Clever girl...or good boi?

Sound on for Opera Dog:

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    Sound on for Opera Dog:

I've had sex that's left me not even half as satisfied as Luciano always looked at the end of Nessun Dorma.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Sound on for Opera Dog:

I've had sex that's left me not even half as satisfied as Luciano always looked at the end of Nessun Dorma.

Nessun Dorma has that effect on people singing (and listening) to it. I mean, for youtube moments of the past you can just look at the judges after Paul Potts sings Nessun Dorma on Britain's Got Talent.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    edited April 2021
    Sound on for Opera Dog:

Nessun Dorma has that effect on people singing (and listening) to it. I mean, for youtube moments of the past you can just look at the judges after Paul Potts sings Nessun Dorma on Britain's Got Talent.

Oh, I'm very aware. I don't project well enough to do it justice, but I have learned it. To get enough volume and fullness I simply have to use too much air to do the held notes the standard durations. My strength lies in agility and top end range (I've started daily practicing again during work furlough and pandemic boredom and am back to where I can do a C6 straight tone for short bursts). I can do a decent La Dona es Mobile, but a heroic or helden tenor I am not.

BlackDragon480 on
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    Corg of Owls:

7FJoCg2.jpg

Zen Kittah:

ASWo7gE.jpg

Rowr!

s0qtyq2.jpeg

• Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    so every city has its pests

cats, rats, dogs

some places even have more wild fare like hogs or jackals or foxes

but my city?

my city has wild, rambunctious porcupines

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Bounci Bois:

• Options
    i am sorry to milkshakeduck capybaras but it turns out they are actually laser guns from the 1970s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_7ueIldI10

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    why on earth would that be a bad thing? if anything that fact is whatever the opposite of milkshakeduck is

• Options
    why on earth would that be a bad thing? if anything that fact is whatever the opposite of milkshakeduck is

lasers in the 70's were powered by the tears of children

• Options
    Thats just three guineas is a trench coat.

• Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    All I want is to do is hang out with capybaras and just vibe

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options

tangerine sittin' on everybody's head

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular

They are the Good Dogs of the wild kingdom and I want one so bad.

• Options
    edited April 2021
    These new dog breeds are getting out of hand:

Bedlam on
  • Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    I just finished Ghost of Tsushima and all I wanna do is pet foxes

• Options
    Fox update:

F L O O F

I think Vixie's level has officially reached "None More Floof"

~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    7m8mj2djleu21.jpg

• Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    edited April 2021

IT WORKS! YOU CRAZY BASTARD! IT ACTUALLY WORKS! WE'RE DOING THIS! I'M A NOBLE STEED!

- I told you it would, Broham. Now fly me to that roof.

honovere on
  • Options
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    7m8mj2djleu21.jpg

there's a fable in this somewhere

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    b22h7l891xm6.jpg
    Stray cat photo taken from phone, I thought this one is kinda gorgeous in a way

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Calm eyes, good haunches, secret wisdom, A++ stray cat.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    can we have one conversation where you don't bring up haunches

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    probably but why would we

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Everybody shut up about haunches and read a delightful Twitter thread about someone's dad being kind to ducks!

Text: Bloody hell, everything is just awful and I am so angry about so many things... so I'm going to tell you about something good happening, something tiny and sweet and inconsequential in the hope it might help you if you are feeling as overwhelmed by horror as I am.
    Source: Emma Newman is a science fiction author and podcaster, although that's not really relevant to the thread.
    Context: Emma Newman's dad is really kind to some ducks who live on his balcony, and reading about it ought to make you feel happier than you were before you read about it.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options

This discussion has been closed.