As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Wrestling] WWE roster receives "quiet demotion" to developmental performance center

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    yes you do

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    give me some money aj

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    never

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    AJ it sounds like a good deal to me

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    i will never pay what i owe

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    aj please i want the shirt

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    okay i will buy the shirt
    for myself

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    CorporateRedCorporateRed Wooooooo! Registered User regular
    We getting money for taking our tops off in here? If so, send me my monies.

If there's anything for not wearing pants I'm owed that too.

Steam ID: Corporate Red
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    okay i will buy the shirt
    for myself

what the fuck??

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    you made a real good argument for the shirt, crwth!!!!

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    the argument was that i want the shirt!

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    El FantasticoEl Fantastico Toronto, ONRegistered User regular
    edited February 2020
    AEW off to a good start. They showed how many days sober Omega/Page are and Omega was over 18,000. Hangman, zero.

Also, someone in the crowd wearing a Scooby Doo onesie.

That's gotta be a little uncomfortable.

El Fantastico on
    PSN: TheArcadeBear
    Steam: TheArcadeBear

• Options
    SproutSprout Registered User regular
    edited February 2020
    The Dark Order stuff is cool and good right up until they get in the ring. Then it all just becomes incredibly goofy.

Sprout on
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Dark Order is as close as we get to a Doctor Doom gimmick

DANIELS

• Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    SCU wrestling heel tonight. Interesting choice.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    edited February 2020
    Sprout wrote: »
    The Dark Order stuff is cool and good right up until they get in the ring. Then it all just becomes incredibly goofy.

Honestly, I thought the Dark Order's problem was never in the ring (but I might be biased because I loved them when they were the SSB). And now that they've found a way to be compelling outside of the ring, the sky's the limit for them.

CuvisTheConqueror on
    xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    I dunno. I really want the Beaver Boys to wrestle again.

• Options
    I heard that “Bucks of Youth” drop, JR.

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    I’m already bummed I couldn’t make this show.

Also, I want that Austin 5:12 shirt, it’s a dumb joke I appreciate.

• Options
    LET ORANGE CASSIDY HAVE MATCHES YOU COWARDS.

• Options
    Scooby has an "I just joined Dark Order" sign

Scooby no

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Dustin shootin on Big Hurt

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Sprout wrote: »
    LET ORANGE CASSIDY HAVE MATCHES YOU COWARDS.
    I kinda get why they are holding off so long since they still get the pop and anticipation from his bit

Cause the first time he drops the glasses and gets Serious the crowd is gonna fucking melt down and they won't be able to completely replicate that ever so they wanna make sure it is at the right time

But boy the wait is getting rough

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    I didn't realize that Revolution is on February 29.

With WWE's penchant for counter-programming AEW, I half expect them to put on a Lethal Leap Year event. And then I might actually have to choose what to watch.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    I didn't realize that Revolution is on February 29.

With WWE's penchant for counter-programming AEW, I half expect them to put on a Lethal Leap Year event. And then I might actually have to choose what to watch.

Do a network Southpaw Reigonal special cowards

• Options
    I love the idea of Britt Baker doing free dental procedures using the ring ropes. That is fucking hilarious.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    Britt Baker is much better as a heel character, but I hope she really works on her in ring stuff.

This promo was very fun.

• Options
    edited February 2020
    Magell wrote: »
    Britt Baker is much better as a heel character, but I hope she really works on her in ring stuff.

This promo was very fun.

She’s such an incredible heel that it’s baffling they ever had her as a face.

Sprout on
  • Options
    Her character work is getting better. Her last match with Yuka was actually decent, and a lot of that wasn't just Yuka making her look good.

I think she's seriously putting in training time. Maybe by Double or Nothing, she'll be a serious contender.

• Options
    Nyla is someone else who has improved a lot since AEW started.

Seriously, people sleep on AEW's women's division, but it's pretty damn good actually.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    Yeah I assume Kenny produced this match

• Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Nyla is actually my favorite in the division right now. Her matches are always super entertaining.

Britt is better as a heel but still probably my least favorite to watch in an actual match.

Is there some reason Luchasauras doesn't wrestle more often? I'm getting super tired of the pattern of every Jurassic Express match ending with Jungle Boy knocked out of the ring followed by Stunt getting squished.

• Options
    That was a AWESOME match

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Nyla Rose is now the first openly transgender women's champ in a major wrestling company

• Options
    Nyla is actually my favorite in the division right now. Her matches are always super entertaining.

Britt is better as a heel but still probably my least favorite to watch in an actual match.

Is there some reason Luchasauras doesn't wrestle more often? I'm getting super tired of the pattern of every Jurassic Express match ending with Jungle Boy knocked out of the ring followed by Stunt getting squished.

Luchasaurus was out injured for a while. I'm not sure if he's 100% yet.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    Fuck! wanna hear this banter

• Options
    He's had a few proper matches as a tag with Jungle Boy. His role does seem to primarily be "come in, kick ass, hype the crowd" though.

• Options
    That was a AWESOME match

Except they setup a table and nobody went through it.

• Options
    They have to stop putting actual story content in the picture-in-picture segments. What is even the point of this.

• Options
    I do love that Nyla keeps trying for the one winged angel against Riho to taunt Kenny.

This discussion has been closed.