Options

The [GIF] thread is mourning Stephen Wilhite by arguing about pronunciation (nsf56k)

• Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    There's one magnet but it's just for show

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    There's no such thing as magnets, it's just a cover story for magic stones.

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    there are no magnets, it's just hanging from the middle string and being kept from toppling over by the corner strings.

no no

the wobble

it is a well known fact that only things with magnets can wobble.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Sound

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tensegrity
    Tensegrity, tensional integrity or floating compression is a structural principle based on a system of isolated components under compression inside a network of continuous tension, and arranged in such a way that the compressed members (usually bars or struts) do not touch each other while the prestressed tensioned members (usually cables or tendons) delineate the system spatially.

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Gvzbgul wrote: »
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tensegrity
    Tensegrity, tensional integrity or floating compression is a structural principle based on a system of isolated components under compression inside a network of continuous tension, and arranged in such a way that the compressed members (usually bars or struts) do not touch each other while the prestressed tensioned members (usually cables or tendons) delineate the system spatially.
    It is to be made on the day of Mars or Saturn (Tuesday or Saturday) at night at 12 o'clock, and written upon virgin parchment with the blood of a black cock that never trode hen. Note that on this night the moon must be increasing in light (i.e., going from new to full) and in the Zodiacal Sign of Virgo. And when the seal is so made thou shalt perfume it with alum, raisins dried in the sun, dates, cedar and lignum aloes.

Literally the same thing

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited April 2020

sound

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    idgi

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    idgi
    It's a meme.

sig.gif
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    zQKQovB.jpg

• Options
    SyngyneSyngyne Registered User regular
    dammit bethesda

6ef421d2.gif

5gsowHm.png
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    He didn't even phase through the floor then get flung into the sky at 700 mp/h, easy bugfix.

• Options
    edited April 2020
    File under "what the cluck." Spoiled because it's the development of a chick in an egg, and I assume some of you are squeamish.

edit- and sound on for this next one. Has some cursing.

Skeith on
    aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    love that whole clip, but especially loving that it just ends with 'fuck aaron'

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    That's some rural juror shit.

• Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    I just did that and boy howdy did that make my southern slurring drawl come out

• Options
    Honestly I'm mad none of them said "A A Ron". I can't see the word Aaron without defaulting to it.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »

I always had dreams of opening a business that did New Orleans style jazz funerals with a marching band and a dancing procession through the streets.

Mainly because it's how I'd like my funeral to be, loud and rowdy and obnoxious and fun.

• Options
    Sound on both of these

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular

I want a whole bunch of these for various spaceships. Enterprise, Serenity, Galactica, Normandy, Millennium Falcon...

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Icarus Proudbottom...

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    That iron man thing is pretty cool you can't even see the strings

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Al_wat wrote: »
    That iron man thing is pretty cool you can't even see the strings

that's cause it's rev

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
  • Options
    It'd take me about ten seconds to headbutt that table so hard my brains would spill out...

• Options

The moose knows the camera man, so he doesn't need to wear brown pants.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
  • Options
    TynnanTynnan seldom correct, never unsure Registered User regular
    Scritch the murder snoot

• Options
    that there's a fine moose

• Options
    That's...that's a big size female, right? I know moose are big, and the males are even bigger, but the males aren't like 12 feet tall at the shoulder or some shit are they?

• Options
    the biggest bull moose on record was just shy of 8 feet at the shoulder

they're very big animals but not that big

• Options
    Viktor WaltersViktor Walters Registered User regular
    8 foot moose may as well be 12 foot if it's anywhere near me, I'm not gonna break out a ruler

• Options
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    That's...that's a big size female, right? I know moose are big, and the males are even bigger, but the males aren't like 12 feet tall at the shoulder or some shit are they?

That's a cow, yes.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »

That's a cow, yes.

Pretty sure it's a moose. You can tell by the nose.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    The correct term is "swamp donkey"

• Options
    WhittledownWhittledown Registered User regular
    Megafauna are neat.

DRCdHs6.jpg?1
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    The moose "knows" the camera man? Like... from college? What?

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    MrMonroe wrote: »
    The moose "knows" the camera man? Like... from college? What?

Biblically.
    Just leave it at that.

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    That's what I call a moose bouche.