Options

The [GIF] thread is mourning Stephen Wilhite by arguing about pronunciation (nsf56k)

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    That's a reasonable facsimile for how I eat mac & cheese.

• Options
    WhiteZinfandelWhiteZinfandel Your insides Let me show you themRegistered User regular
    I guess we found the successor to the calf named Chug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hboXKCyV_AU

• Options
    cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    that shark looks like it's a hundred years old, damn

i don't know the lifespans of great whites, but I do know there's a species of shark called the goblin shark that can live for over 400 years.

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    cursedking wrote: »

i don't know the lifespans of great whites, but I do know there's a species of shark called the goblin shark that can live for over 400 years.

telescoping maw

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Kelor wrote: »
    Find someone who loves you like that horse loves it's grain.

Find someone who loves you as much as that horse owner's vet loves the way that horse gives itself colic by inhaling feed like that...

• Options
    SyngyneSyngyne Registered User regular
    giphy.gif

5gsowHm.png
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    klemming wrote: »

she's a party dude!

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    edited April 2020
    cursedking wrote: »

Latest estimate is like 70 years or something, but it's hard to be sure.

edit- sound

Skeith on
    aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    no dad can reasonably get upset about that joke

• Options
    Sound for this too

For the less boozy among us, mash is part of the brewing process for several liquors, moonshine included.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    And that's why they say "weeeeeeeeeeee"

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    was not expecting that to go where it did

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    no dad can reasonably get upset about that joke
    the child has become apparent!

• Options
    cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    i love that the guy uses the phrase turnt up without probably knowing that idiom

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • Options
    SyngyneSyngyne Registered User regular
    edited April 2020
    3Kd3.gif

Syngyne on
    5gsowHm.png
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Sound. The subtitles are good but as far as accents go, this guy is pretty easy to understand, which is something under the circumstances...

edit- gone wrong and gone right in the same gif! Sound with this one too.

Skeith on
    aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    very much not into violence when you're not physically in danger, but jesus christ do i hate when people pull "pranks" like that on strangers

at least it was just a slap, and maybe if it teaches the guy (or others) not to do shit like that it'll be a net positive

• Options
    Skeith wrote: »
    Sound. The subtitles are good but as far as accents go, this guy is pretty easy to understand, which is something under the circumstances...

@Veldrin Oh man I'm glad you recorded this wildlife interaction.

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Fucking fucking jesus christ almighty fucking fucking snakes fucking jesus christ indeed, sir. Well said.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Skeith wrote: »

Veldrin Oh man I'm glad you recorded this wildlife interaction.

You joke, but

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Note to self: If I ever find myself in a desert, clamp shut the bottom of my pants.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    Note to self: If I ever find myself in a desert, clamp shut the bottom of my pants.
    Or just don't wear pants.
    I seem to remember that working out pretty okay on Breaking Bad, a show that I didn't actually watch.

• Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    when you walk through long grass in snake or tick country you should duct tape your cuffs to your boots

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    And people wonder why I don't like outisde.

• Options
    DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    Sharks are so cool. It's like someone asked "what if a bullet had bloodlust".

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    That's... not at all what sharks are like.
    Sharks, in some cases, are fish that got big. Ever see a goldfish go after a food pellet? Same thing.

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited May 2020
    no a shark is an angry bullet, I checked

Shorty on
  • Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    huco3we.png?itok=pPVbBIxQ

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    no a shark is an angry bullet, I checked

Nah, sharks were here first.
    Instead, imagine bullets to be tiny lead shark statues that we use to kill each other.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    https://i.imgur.com/MjqddVf.mp4

"hedgehogs are disappearing in the UK" - yeah they keep moving to America to work as forum administrators...

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Pant snake guy is my new hero.

Clamping off your pants like that is some hella fast thinking when a snake is crawling up your goddamn trouser leg

and he's clearly not exactly super comfortable with snakes at all but is still like "don't kill snakes", though

FUCKING FUCKING SNAKES righteo, he alright, he's safe

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Booger CoveRegistered User regular
    rabbnetic poles?

640qocnq4ske.gif
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2020
    [
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Pant snake guy is my new hero.

Clamping off your pants like that is some hella fast thinking when a snake is crawling up your goddamn trouser leg

and he's clearly not exactly super comfortable with snakes at all but is still like "don't kill snakes", though

FUCKING FUCKING SNAKES righteo, he alright, he's safe

Tiger snakes are something like the second most deadly snake in the world so I don’t know if the dude is not comfortable with snakes in general, but I respect his discomfort with that snake in particular.

Edit: Like, I consider myself reasonably snake friendly and I would not have been able to handle myself with anywhere near that much aplomb. In fact I’m fairly confident I’d just be dead, and have pissed myself on the way out.

tynic on
  • Options
    Maybe if you pissed yourself first the snake would bugger off.

• Options
    GrisloGrislo Registered User regular
    I think the last time the snake video was posted around, it was confirmed that the snake was dead the whole time - he basically found a dead one, and decided to pull a prank via video, or something along those lines.

Which is less terrifying, but does leave us with a man who sees a dead snake and goes, "hmm..."

This post was sponsored by Tom Cruise.
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    edited May 2020
    I admit my first reaction would not be to pull out my phone and narrate it.

Are those Juggalo bunnies? If so, sweet!

Athenor on
    He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    oh if I'm in a position where I might die because of misadventure, but I've got time, documenting it would actually be my first reaction, I think.

I could die happily, knowing I livestreamed a trouser snake joke immediately before dying.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Grislo wrote: »
    I think the last time the snake video was posted around, it was confirmed that the snake was dead the whole time - he basically found a dead one, and decided to pull a prank via video, or something along those lines.

Which is less terrifying, but does leave us with a man who sees a dead snake and goes, "hmm..."

That is a lot more consistent with snake behaviour (shooting vertically up your pants isn't a common habit afaik), and is also extremely consistent with your average australian dude behaviour for that matter

but the really big reason for me to want this to be true is it makes me less cowardly and hysterical by comparison.