Due to a security update, you may have to reset your password. Don’t panic, nothing has gone wrong and your password is safe. If you don’t have access to that email, send Tube a message at [email protected] More info here: https://status.vanillaforums.com/incidents/2zdqxf3bt7mj
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

I need a box of crayons that can fit a bottle of liquor inside

QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
I'm in the office secret Santa and got a guy who was a prior Marine. For those that aren't aware, there's a running joke that Marines eat crayons. I want to get him a nice bottle of whiskey but put it inside a box of waxy deliciousness. However, searching online for crayons by box size is harder than I thought. My wife and I recently walked through Target and I know the 120 Crayola box isn't quite big enough.

I don't need it to be Crayola brand specific. I just want to make sure when he opens his gift, the note "I heard you find this delicious" makes sense.

DarkewolfeSkeithTofystedeth