As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Warframe] Space Ninja Pirate Ship Simulator

• Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    Pfft I haven't even hit level 80 in this Nightwave yet.

Surely, you are the one that is slacking. :P

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Pfft I haven't even hit level 80 in this Nightwave yet.

Surely, you are the one that is slacking. :P

I think I'm on level 5 of it so far

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited September 2020
    Oh, turns out they haven't bumped this to 90 yet.

I did peg the board at 10000/10000 and level 60 last night though :P

HappylilElf on
  • Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    "Hmm. Kuva larvling. No way I'm going for it. I just finished my last Kuva Lich and this isn't even an ideal toxin damage warframe"
    *It's a Kuva Kohm*
    "Fuck it. I guess I'm doing this. Again."

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    What's the best way to rank up Deimos? I have a couple frames to feed Audrey 2 and I need the space for new frames.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    furlion wrote: »
    What's the best way to rank up Deimos? I have a couple frames to feed Audrey 2 and I need the space for new frames.

Grandma tokens are the most efficient way but that means you have to do Otak (mining)/Father (general resource gather)/Daughter (fishing)/Son (animal capture) exchanges for their respective tokens and then run some bounties for Mother tokens as well. There's not a great way to grind this though due to the limited number of tokens available at any given time.

The closest I can think of to grinding is just running T5 bounties from Mother over and over and just straight up swapping the 120ish tokens for 100 rep each which should let you hit your daily cap fairly quickly depending on your MR.

• Options

"Rank up Deimos"? If you mean rank up the deimos syndicates, then:
    1. To rank up Entrati the fastest way is without a doubt to run the tier 4 and 5 bounties for mother. They typically yield between 80 and 110 mother tokens, which can be traded in with grandmother (equivalent to 8000-11000 standing). Doing these bounties will also get you stuff for Father tokens (which you need for the Necroloid syndicate).
    2. For necroloid syndicates the only way is to run isolation vault bounties, with higher tier vaults required for every additional rank (since lower tier mechs/vaults don't yield the right matrixes).

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
  • Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    i ran a void exterminate mission earlier today to just grab a couple argon, and the game decided to give me 7 of them all from argon pegmatites

one of the pegmatites even gave me 3 at once

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Lalabox wrote: »
    i ran a void exterminate mission earlier today to just grab a couple argon, and the game decided to give me 7 of them all from argon pegmatites

one of the pegmatites even gave me 3 at once

And now they sit there, rotting away.

steam_sig.png
  • Options

1. To rank up Entrati the fastest way is without a doubt to run the tier 4 and 5 bounties for mother. They typically yield between 80 and 110 mother tokens, which can be traded in with grandmother (equivalent to 8000-11000 standing). Doing these bounties will also get you stuff for Father tokens (which you need for the Necroloid syndicate).
    2. For necroloid syndicates the only way is to run isolation vault bounties, with higher tier vaults required for every additional rank (since lower tier mechs/vaults don't yield the right matrixes).

I really only care about being able to feed my new buddy in my orbiter. I assume since you and happy both said to run bounties that is the one I am after. Whatever the other rep does I probably don't care enough to grind. Shit I am still only rank 2 with both cetus factions. Haven't even done one thing on Venus aside from the mission to actually unlock it, same thing on Deimos. They don't seem to give anything worth the effort aside from MR fodder so I am saving them until I run out of all other sources.

• Options
    edited September 2020

I really only care about being able to feed my new buddy in my orbiter. I assume since you and happy both said to run bounties that is the one I am after. Whatever the other rep does I probably don't care enough to grind. Shit I am still only rank 2 with both cetus factions. Haven't even done one thing on Venus aside from the mission to actually unlock it, same thing on Deimos. They don't seem to give anything worth the effort aside from MR fodder so I am saving them until I run out of all other sources.

Max rank with Fortuna lets you run exploiter orb and profit taker orb.
    Profit taker is a good way to get money, and if nothing else, the steps leading up to profit taker unlock the ability to use your archgun in non archwing situations, which is a blast.
    Quite literally in my case.
    Edit: wait, maybe I misread that and you did do that much.

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular

You will need Fortuna at 5 to make Xaku, and probably around there to make the Deimos weapons. And you really want them. You're also probably going to need Cetus up a bit to make the Deimos weapons + your mech.

You also might want a kitgun. Not that they're irreplaceable, but my Tombfinger primary shoots... Schools. Not even school buses.

• Options
    dporowski wrote: »

You will need Fortuna at 5 to make Xaku, and probably around there to make the Deimos weapons. And you really want them. You're also probably going to need Cetus up a bit to make the Deimos weapons + your mech.

You also might want a kitgun. Not that they're irreplaceable, but my Tombfinger primary shoots... Schools. Not even school buses.

I will probably get them up some time but the grind is just not something I am interested in at the moment. Especially Deimos since if I wait long enough DE will make it easier, just like they did on the other 2.

• Options
    Actually Deimos is easy as shit. Not even kidding. Each bounty gets you like 80-90 tokens, then you turn the tokens in for 100 rep per; just do a bunch one evening then you've got turnins for days. And the bounties get you all the Acolyte mods, which is pretty slick. Now I have me a little pile of Argon Scopes. Compare that to maybe what, 3500 rep per top bounty on Venus?

As for Fortuna, just go mining in Deck 12, turn in gems for rep; only reason to do bounties is for rank-up turnins or the rewards. As compared to Cetus, a top end gem on Venus is worth 1k rep vs like 400.

I am grind-allergic, so I get it, but I gotta be honest, at least Deimos isn't bad at all. Fortuna is just how much you're okay with mining.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    And you can get a ton of greens from killing the orb mother too, so you don't have to actually mine either

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    If I could make Eudico and Zuud quit giving me the intro dialog every damn time I zone in, it'd be almost peaceful.

• Options
    If I could make Eudico and Zuud quit giving me the intro dialog every damn time I zone in, it'd be almost peaceful.

If you press Esc and enter the Nightwave window you cut off the dialogue.

• Options
    Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    edited September 2020
    Actually Deimos is easy as shit. Not even kidding. Each bounty gets you like 80-90 tokens, then you turn the tokens in for 100 rep per; just do a bunch one evening then you've got turnins for days. And the bounties get you all the Acolyte mods, which is pretty slick. Now I have me a little pile of Argon Scopes. Compare that to maybe what, 3500 rep per top bounty on Venus?

As for Fortuna, just go mining in Deck 12, turn in gems for rep; only reason to do bounties is for rank-up turnins or the rewards. As compared to Cetus, a top end gem on Venus is worth 1k rep vs like 400.

I am grind-allergic, so I get it, but I gotta be honest, at least Deimos isn't bad at all. Fortuna is just how much you're okay with mining.

Truly the only godawful part of Deimos is Son, and he's only a problem if you're into Vulpaphylas (because Predasites are even more useless than regular Kubrows & the Helminth Charger; seriously, Huras Chesa and Helminth all have niche but kinda fun meme builds; the Predasites have literally no reason to use them at all ever)

and I got the two Vulpaphylas that matter (ftr: Sly gives you a very good damage reduction buff; Panzer actually does decent damage; both effectively are Djinn But Better With a Shorter CD but Unfortunately Can't Carry a Set Mod Stat Stick As Tradeoff) (also the Vulpaphylas are CUTE AS FUCK when they turn into their Sentinel form so that makes it all worth it)

Lucid_Seraph on
    See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
  • Options

Truly the only godawful part of Deimos is Son, and he's only a problem if you're into Vulpaphylas (because Predasites are even more useless than regular Kubrows & the Helminth Charger; seriously, Huras Chesa and Helminth all have niche but kinda fun meme builds; the Predasites have literally no reason to use them at all ever)

and I got the two Vulpaphylas that matter (ftr: Sly gives you a very good damage reduction buff; Panzer actually does decent damage; both effectively are Djinn But Better With a Shorter CD but Unfortunately Can't Carry a Set Mod Stat Stick As Tradeoff) (also the Vulpaphylas are CUTE AS FUCK when they turn into their Sentinel form so that makes it all worth it)

I think I have one of everything except Medjays; only ever seen the one, and didn't care to try to get it weakened before capture. I have almost a pile of Slys, it's kind of ridiculous. Maybe I should assemble one...

But none of them are my Murdersmeeta, so. (Not even the kickboxing moa, who turned out to mostly just fall over a lot, unfortunately. You'd think 5k shields/1200HP would go further.)

• Options
    Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular

I think I have one of everything except Medjays; only ever seen the one, and didn't care to try to get it weakened before capture. I have almost a pile of Slys, it's kind of ridiculous. Maybe I should assemble one...

But none of them are my Murdersmeeta, so. (Not even the kickboxing moa, who turned out to mostly just fall over a lot, unfortunately. You'd think 5k shields/1200HP would go further.)

The main draw of the Vulpa is for shit like Steel Path and Arbitrations, where they simply Do Not Die and you're not as concerned with extra loot.

See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
  • Options
    I'm not going to say there's any power creep, but 6 forma in, my Trumna is a good deal stupider than my Fulmin is, and I thought the Fulmin was ridiculous. And my poor Acceltra, my god.

• Options
    edited September 2020
    I'm not going to say there's any power creep, but 6 forma in, my Trumna is a good deal stupider than my Fulmin is, and I thought the Fulmin was ridiculous. And my poor Acceltra, my god.

And none of those are on the same level as the Kuva Bramma or the Phage.

Why the Phage you might ask? Apparently 90% of warframe did not consider what the viral, status and shotgun changes did to a statusfocused shotgun. That fires 17+ pellets 12 times per second, with a 40% chance of each pellet proccing....and the base damage is viral. Also, on top of that it also has one of the strongest riven dispositions in the game.

Fiendishrabbit on
  • Options
    edited September 2020

And none of those are on the same level as the Kuva Bramma or the Phage.

Why the Phage you might ask? Apparently 90% of warframe did not consider what the viral, status and shotgun changes did to a statusfocused shotgun. That fires 17+ pellets 12 times per second, with a 40% chance of each pellet proccing....and the base damage is viral. Also, on top of that it also has one of the strongest riven dispositions in the game.

Eeeeeeeh I'm pretty sure this idiot machine gun beats my Bramma. Maybe not, didn't think to test that. Not tried the thing since they nerfed the shit out of it.

Edit: Hm. Yeah I dunno, I'll have to try. Maybe it's just mine having a low elemental roll.

dporowski on
  • Options
    Eh

The Kuva Bramma was ridiculous.

It's now only ridiculous if I'm willing to lay down ammo pizzas like mad.

I love the Trumna though. I want a riven for it real bad.

• Options
    Is the bramma still silly if you just have your wukong clone firing it? Or I guess umbra, though then you're stuck in spoiler mode

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Eh

The Kuva Bramma was ridiculous.

It's now only ridiculous if I'm willing to lay down ammo pizzas like mad.

I love the Trumna though. I want a riven for it real bad.

Yeah I am really warming up to the RoF and mag size. Just hold the trigger, keep chunking, and walk fire onto where you want it. If it just had tracers... I may need to put a forma or two into the damn Mausolon, next. It's almost really good, and with the no-knockbacks mod it's pretty darn usable, too. I think just one, maybe two, though.

I am clearly a masochist.

• Options
    I had a good lootday today. I got both Kuva Kohm and Hate.

• Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    edited September 2020
    I'm going to need you to redact a portion of your post before that one, Fiendishrabbit.

you know what

tastydonuts on
    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    This morning I decided to do a little entrati grinding. Couple things I noticed. First, where damage is coming from in Deimos is impossible to fucking tell. The enemies are just a random assortment of colors and limbs that are difficult to distinguish from the visual noise of the environment. Second, while the bounties do give really good rep, about 10k per T5 if you get perfect everything, they are very long. Especially finding the samples for the corpus idiot. I also spent about 30 minutes just trying to get the fish to spawn that I needed to rank up which was very annoying.

• Options
    kralizecckralizecc Registered User regular
    This morning I decided to do a little entrati grinding. Couple things I noticed. First, where damage is coming from in Deimos is impossible to fucking tell. The enemies are just a random assortment of colors and limbs that are difficult to distinguish from the visual noise of the environment. Second, while the bounties do give really good rep, about 10k per T5 if you get perfect everything, they are very long. Especially finding the samples for the corpus idiot. I also spent about 30 minutes just trying to get the fish to spawn that I needed to rank up which was very annoying.

I much prefer doing the occasional t5 or sp mother bounty, but mostly doing the mining/abducting/fishing that will make those mother tokens not only last much longer, but be worth more in the end. It feels more efficient and is definitely more fun (for me). It also loads me up on resources I'll be using for certain.

In warframe on PC my name is severenn
  • Options
    GokerzGokerz Registered User regular
    The T4 Bounties seem to have the best Tokens to time investment ratio. I mainly did those when I did my Entrati grinding.

causality.png
  • Options
    The T4 bounties also used to give more tokens than the T5 bounties due to a bug.

I think solo the T4 bounties are still probably the best investment time-wise even after they fixed that though unless you have a build that absolutely tears through T5 bounties.

• Options
    kralizecckralizecc Registered User regular
    I use an immortal nyx build, it goes through steel path bounty as fast as any other tier, for sure the fastest tokens I've been able to get.

In warframe on PC my name is severenn
  • Options
    Had a very busy morning today. Found it I was high enough rank to craft zaws so I bought one of each strike then 11 of the cheapest link and grip so I can burn through them. Already built almost all of the strikes just from what I had and really only need to farm pyrol to finish making all the grips and links. Also managed to already guild and remaster one thanks to the tip about sleeping adaro. While doing so I also got my first lich. Tonkor with radiation courtesy of equinox. So then I had to spend about 45 minutes reading the wiki to try and figure out how the fuck that convoluted system even works. Think I have a handle on it now though. Probably going to ignore it while I level some stuff up since it took over Pluto and I don't really give a fuck about Pluto.

• Options
    Doing liches can be a real pain the first time around because you probably won't have any requiem mods. Once you're no longer working from zero each time they go a lot faster.

I tend to just start a node in public mode, and if it doesn't match me into a group before the timer hits 8 I try a different one. Goes a lot faster with people.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Doing liches can be a real pain the first time around because you probably won't have any requiem mods. Once you're no longer working from zero each time they go a lot faster.

I tend to just start a node in public mode, and if it doesn't match me into a group before the timer hits 8 I try a different one. Goes a lot faster with people.

Yeah, the random lich spawns give you an extra handful of hints, more if they don't try to burn them down asap.

Do save a couple capture or exterminate nodes for when you want to solo it to finish off your lich though

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    RightfulSinRightfulSin Registered User regular
    edited October 2020
    So I took Titania P out of oven yesterday and loved her up to 30. She is quite fun. I like zipping around using melee as her fairy form.

I used a reactor on her and I am legit thinking of using sone forma on her now (I have 56 forma built and 23 blueprints). Not sure about taking the plunged or what build would be best for her melee. But man I do like the little murder fairy.

RightfulSin on
    "If nothing is impossible, than would it not be impossible to find something that you could not do?" - Me
  • Options
    Death Pixie is my main but yeah she takes some Forma lovin' between the frame and the two exalted weapons.

I think I have 14 forma in her total.

• Options
    RightfulSinRightfulSin Registered User regular
    Death Pixie is my main but yeah she takes some Forma lovin' between the frame and the two exalted weapons.

I think I have 14 forma in her total.

Any advice on where to go with her or/forma wise?

"If nothing is impossible, than would it not be impossible to find something that you could not do?" - Me
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Doing some relic cracking this morning and had 5 rare drops. 2 ninkondi handles, baza bp, chroma systems, and gram handle. Of those I needed all 3 handles and only one was radiant. Of course I probably used up my good luck but it was nice to get some stuff made. Then I managed to buy and sell my way to 65 more platinum plus the last piece I needed for my ninkondi so it is cooking along with the gram.

Also realized I never finished leveling boar prime so I am almost done with it. I have a pretty nice riven for it, I think. 130% multishot, -105% recoil, +57% reload speed,-47% magazine ammo. It barely moves when I pull the trigger. But it does burn through all 10 rounds in a few seconds. Not sure if it is worth trying to build around.

I also just noticed after typing this that if I look up a riven in the app it shows a different disposition value. The boar for instance is maxed, but all the numbers on my riven are much higher in game. Not sure if it shows the lowest possible scores or for an average disposition.

Ok yup it's the disposition. Just checked the wiki and it is 1.34 and the numbers in game look about that much higher.

furlion on
This discussion has been closed.