Options

[Arknights] Drillelectric Banner & Paid Anniv G5*!

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I want Hellagur more than Blaze, personally

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Some Annihilation 3 Strats (Explanations and Clear Videos) if you wanna look. Could be useful if you wanna decide who you wanna invest in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5o0mfZV52E

Full Clear.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmeCM4RInjg

Full Clear.
    Squads 3 & 4 coming later. The first one is fun as it uses no Defenders and no 6*s in their default composition. They also really show off Mouse in these first two, though she does have alternatives.

I'm probably gonna raise up my FEater more sooner rather than later.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Guardnights is going to be very viable in upcoming stuff like that Annihilation. I'm still gonna use my E1 Cuora though, she's just too good at locking down enemies for the ranged to blow up

• Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Curious - anyone have any recommendations on a sub Vanguard for Siege? I'm thinking since I have Siege maxed out on trust that it might make sense to bring someone else to some of these low level farm maps where I don't really need Siege to murder everything so I can build up some trust on them while I farm (I wanna unlock that damn furniture... grrr). I'm not entirely sure which Vanguards fill the same "bulky 2 block" role she does. Maybe Zima? (I just got her so I haven't had enough time to mess with her to see how tanky she is)

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    Feldorn wrote: »
    Player on the Chinese(or mainland as they state in English) was answering questions on Reddit.

https://reddit.com/r/arknights/comments/fc5nvq/hiim_a_lv109_doctor_from_mainland_sever_i_will/

He says Ch’en isn’t unique enough to really chase unless you’re paying and really want her. Save for Schwarz and Blaze.

My question, would you build Nearl or Gummi?

Also, getting my 6* ops to e2 a monumental input. I may switch to 1/5/3 in my base so I can pump out more XP.

Oh neat, this will help inform some of my picks for future content, thanks. Bit odd they're only on Chapter 6 though. But more time to grind and plenty of things to grind.

I guess I should keep an eye out for Apple Pie in the cert shop if she's as future proof as they say.

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Warlock82 wrote: »
    Curious - anyone have any recommendations on a sub Vanguard for Siege? I'm thinking since I have Siege maxed out on trust that it might make sense to bring someone else to some of these low level farm maps where I don't really need Siege to murder everything so I can build up some trust on them while I farm (I wanna unlock that damn furniture... grrr). I'm not entirely sure which Vanguards fill the same "bulky 2 block" role she does. Maybe Zima? (I just got her so I haven't had enough time to mess with her to see how tanky she is)

Zima is super tanky but won't have the same punch that Siege has.
    Texas has the punch but isn't nearly as tanky. She does get up to a 3 second stun though that helps. She also has the quickest 'initial DP gain' for maps of any Vanguards.

Courier and Scavenger and anyone else are fine to backline, but you won't be getting as much DP from them.

• Options
    Madican wrote: »
    I guess I should keep an eye out for Apple Pie in the cert shop if she's as future proof as they say.

Bad news. She's not been available for certs ever on the CN server so far. She does get a solo rate-up later though.

Good news is that Blue Poison should be on the very next banner to cert pick up (and the only chance in CN so far to do so).

• Options
    That said, Eyjafjalla just recently showed up for the very first time in the cert shop on CN

So there's hope

• Options
    FeldornFeldorn Mediocre Registered User regular
    I’ve got his top 6* units other than Saria, but I’m not looking forward to promoting them.

Just lvl 75-80 on exu for e2 seem daunting

• Options

Bad news. She's not been available for certs ever on the CN server so far. She does get a solo rate-up later though.

Good news is that Blue Poison should be on the very next banner to cert pick up (and the only chance in CN so far to do so).

Top Operator tag, hear my plea!

• Options
    edited March 2020
    That player posted their most used ops

ray3slpdoblx.jpg

(If you can't tell due to skins, the non-Exusiai sniper is Schwarz, and the non-SA guard is Blaze)

Maddoc on
  • Options
    Cripes they're almost all Potential 6

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Yeah it's pretty fucked up

And here I was ashamed of my Potential 3 Ifrit

Maddoc on
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    I would pick Nearl just because I like her design a lot on top of being a rarity higher

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Nearl is just a better version of Gummy, basically

Saria is the only one with different enough skills that she really separates herself from them

• Options
    Turns out I didn’t use her for 5-3, but eh.

Farmed more and just need 100k LMD for my first e2.

Still deciding if I should move right into SA next or some lower rarity operators.

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Turns out I didn’t use her for 5-3, but eh.

Farmed more and just need 100k LMD for my first e2.

Still deciding if I should move right into SA next or some lower rarity operators.

SA e2 is something you want eventually... Truesilver is a giant field of face melting for a while. But just e1 at high levels and he can be used as basically a high damage defender with his second skill.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    Started working on materials for SilverAsh, which had me farming 4-7 for the Manganese. My original clear wasn't super clean so I decided to change it to include different operators to farm some trust as I'm sure I'll be back there.

Nearl is solid, the combo of Lappland and Liskarm is hot, Deepcolor was on point.

If I level Deepcolor at all it will probably not be quite so smooth because of how the first few slugs went down, but it's fine. I don't Fang, Plume, and Melantha were also core.

Melantha is such a beefcake it's ludicrous.

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Cripes they're almost all Potential 6
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Yeah it's pretty fucked up

And here I was ashamed of my Potential 3 Ifrit
    They have 6 months of gameplay on us, which is a lot of time for spooks. Think about how many random old SSRs the two of you have NP2-3 of without pulling specifically for them.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    unknown.png?width=875&height=612

• Options
    LorekLorek Registered User regular
    Sneaky news drop; Maintenance at midnight game-time (2am EST).
    Maintenance is to add Chapter 5, Part 2. So I hope everyone is ready to get crushed by Annihilation 3.

• Options
    Lorek wrote: »
    Sneaky news drop; Maintenance at midnight game-time (2am EST).
    Maintenance is to add Chapter 5, Part 2. So I hope everyone is ready to get crushed by Annihilation 3.

T_T

I did hit 65 tho which gave me a bunch of free exp thingies so now Ifrit is level 80 and ready to promote... but I still gotta farm the chips and more monies :/

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Alright, first E2 done. Now to master that S3.
    2qh59c9o5wys.png

Started dumping levels into SilverAsh.

I found materials are easy compared to LMD or XP.

Feldorn on
  • Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    2qh59c9o5wys.png

The power of Exu's S3 per specialty point doesn't seem crazy. I haven't even bothered yet.

I will say Sora + Exu demolished 5-10 though.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    What exactly is Exusiai and all the other angel-type Operators? They're markedly different from the human and animal hybrids just in physiology and guns are supposed to be incredibly expensive yet she's got several of them and they're semi-automatic no less.

• Options
    What exactly is Exusiai and all the other angel-type Operators? They're markedly different from the human and animal hybrids just in physiology and guns are supposed to be incredibly expensive yet she's got several of them and they're semi-automatic no less.

This game is really in desperate need of some kind of codex TBH. There is so much background lore that is just sort of "there" and the game just expects you to roll with it without saying too much. Doesn't help that most of the bios are locked down behind 200% trust which is about the only place to find some of this info.

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Tcheldor wrote: »
    2qh59c9o5wys.png

The power of Exu's S3 per specialty point doesn't seem crazy. I haven't even bothered yet.

I will say Sora + Exu demolished 5-10 though.

Exu's S3 mastery ranks are very large dps increases, I haven't really dug into how the damage is being calculated but it is very noticeable and worth the mats if already E2

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    2qh59c9o5wys.png

Yeah, LMD and XP tend to be what limit me when I'm leveling. Chips and mats can be a slight roadblock because the day I get an operator to a point where I can promote them is the day that their chip map is closed or it's a matter of just running some maps to get the supplies I need. Where with LMD and XP, I'm constantly out of one or the other. I'm going to mix CE moving back to limited access, it was really nice to be able to pop in there and burn all my sanity earning money, once the base was done.

• Options
    Part 3 of those A3 Squad Guides. This one will interest @Spectrum who has most of the key units here and alternatives for the others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-7cREfUuTc

Full Clear.

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Part 3 of those A3 Squad Guides. This one will interest @Spectrum who has most of the key units here and alternatives for the others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-7cREfUuTc

Full Clear.

Innnnnteresting. I have most of these characters, or at least suitable subs. I wonder if this means I should build up Specter tho (it says you need an AOE Guard). And I assume Mousse can be replaced with like anything (I'm thinking Texas might work here). I'll have to check out the others to see his Gitano SilverAsh replacement (and I wonder if Gitano can be subbed cuz honestly I'd rather use Eyjafjalla or something if possible) Edit: Oh and I need an AOE Healer. I honestly haven't built one up yet :/ Right now my only option is Perfumer which is kind of bleh.

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    SgAFZtL.jpg

Now Playing: Barrett Strong - LMD (That's What I Want)

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    Looking at some of these videos, I'll have to see what SilverAsh needs to be used in place of Gitano. Granted, doesn't look like Gitano is in a spot where her BS RNG talent could create too many problems, just have to make she can do the job if she decides she needs more HP. Though I think I rather go with SilverAsh because I've invested in that operator, where I've invested nothing in Gitano. Plus, the strategy, I could do with Lappland would require me to invest in some characters that have been on the back burner or are new acquisitions for the team (Lappland, Mousse, Savage, Meteor, FEater, Perfumer).

Given what a bottleneck LMD and xp are for me. Probably 2-3 weeks before I'm ready for A3. Still need to get through chapter 4.

• Options
    Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    I have pretty much everything for the Ifirit run, just not the levels.

So I'll probably put together a 'close enough' version of that run to get through to like 300+ or whatever and then get the full 400 later.

I only just got Annhi2 down, though admittedly that was mostly just not wanting to bother with a new proper run with literally only 5 kills to get.

• Options
    @Warlock82 Perfumer is great, her talent providing constant regen map-wide can be an enabler. It also can heal operators who ‘can not be healed’.

• Options
    @Warlock82 Perfumer is great, her talent providing constant regen map-wide can be an enabler. It also can heal operators who ‘can not be healed’.

Yeah, I should probably build her. I've been kind of relying on Silence who sorta also brings AOE spot healing with her drones. Though it's sounding like the next banner is gonna have Ptilopsis so I wonder if it's prudent to wait so I can build her instead (cuz that banner also has Exusiai which means I am going ham on it)

• Options
    My healers are all e1 lv 40 cause I haven’t put more resources into them. I didn’t get Silence, so I still use the 3* medics, Perfumer, and Gavial. Only recently got Myrrh.

Question for those of you with many e2 operators:
    Are you refreshing 10x per day to get the LMD and XP, or is there something I’m doing wrong?

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Warlock82 wrote: »

Yeah, I should probably build her. I've been kind of relying on Silence who sorta also brings AOE spot healing with her drones. Though it's sounding like the next banner is gonna have Ptilopsis so I wonder if it's prudent to wait so I can build her instead (cuz that banner also has Exusiai which means I am going ham on it)

Nightingale, SilverAsh, Sora, Blue Poison, Ptilopsis

You might be confusing Exusai with Blue Poison, who will be certificate buyable?

Edit: Oh, they're skipping a bunch of banners that had buyable 5*s I really wanted and were the only chances to buy them....

Gods Damnit.

vagrant_winds on
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    My healers are all e1 lv 40 cause I haven’t put more resources into them. I didn’t get Silence, so I still use the 3* medics, Perfumer, and Gavial. Only recently got Myrrh.

Question for those of you with many e2 operators:
    Are you refreshing 10x per day to get the LMD and XP, or is there something I’m doing wrong?

I am a little bit. But mainly I bought the $5 monthly pass thingy which gives an extra 60 sanity refill each day and the level up packs (especially the "pro" ones that cost yellow originium) are full of XP and LMD, so I've been grabbing those as they become available which helps a lot.

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    ahCkuCq.jpg

They're just creating new banners now. This banner lineup hasn't appeared at all in CN.

I was hoping for Blue Poison. :bigfrown:

RIP Banner Clairvoyance

vagrant_winds on
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    ahCkuCq.jpg

They're just creating new banners now. This banner lineup hasn't appeared at all in CN.

I was hoping for Blue Poison. :bigfrown:

RIP Banner Clairvoyance

Yeah, I'm of mixed opinions cuz I wanted Blue Poison but HOLY CRAP AN EXUSIAI BANNER YES PLEEEEAZZEEEE (I would also be ok lowering Siege's DP cost by one :P And I have been really wanting a Ptilopsis like I said). The 5* sniper person would also be new but I hear she isn't super great. Watch me get a million Nearls now after I was sad not getting her several banners ago (but then finally pulled her)

Warlock82 on