As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Finally, a video game about the best part of [Star Wars]

• Options
    BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    Chall wrote: »
    I can confirm that the titles of the next three Star Wars movies will be:
    -Ewoks Take Manhattan
    -The Great Ewok Caper
    -An Ewok Christmas Carol

Supposedly there is a spin off titled
    E-Walking Tall with Dwayne "ThE Wok" Johnson and Johnny Ewoxville

Bedigunz on
    cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited January 2021
    On second thought, nah

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    H0b0manH0b0man Registered User regular
    I just want whatever the next trilogy is to all have the same director and an actual overall story figured out before they even begin shooting the first film.

Like for all their faults the prequels at least told a cohesive story. The ST, in comparison, is a disjointed mess.

Oh and don't let JJ Abrams come within 10 miles of the movie. That would be nice too.

FFXIV: Agran Trask
  • Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    Goddamn, is the Dark Side 5-K fight in Galaxy Of Heroes bullcrap-n-a-half. Jawas. Freaking Jawas that almost always act first and spam their stupid AoE attack which is maybe manageable when it's like three of them in the first fight but 5-6 in the following two is outright horrendous. I can't even deal with Qui-gon Jinn as a boss because he's SURROUNDED by a wall of these little guys. He'd never would have died if he brought some with him to Naboo!

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    I gave up on Galaxy of Heroes a while ago because the fights are just real, real stupid unless you’re filling the gacha machine full to bursting with all your moneys.

• Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    Never allow yourself to be tempted by gacha games.

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular

Tweet text:
    While TT Games is ensuring players that all of their favorite Star Wars moments will appear in the game, the developers also felt that some enhancements were necessary. McDiarmid notes that Rise of Skywalker felt like it could have done much more with Finn, and that The Skywalker Saga will be their "chance to put things right."

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I kinda dislike how backfill-y calling the trilogy the "Skywalker Saga" is

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    I kinda dislike how backfill-y calling the trilogy the "Skywalker Saga" is

Well they did make it up last minute

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    "Rey"
    "Rey who?"
    "Rey-K-47"

• Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    *tears off skin*

"It was me all along meatbags"

Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    *tears off skin*

"Revelation: It was me all along, meatbags."

Fixed.

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Awesome

Now do Rosario Dawson

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Man, imagine being in fucking Star Wars and then actively trying to and then succeeding to get yourself fired from Star Wars.

What Dumbo what a buffoon.

• Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    She joins, like, Benioff and Weiss, and they had to utterly trash their reps as creatives by taking the pop culture phenomenon of the decade and slam-dunking it into a recently-used-but-not-flushed Tex Mex chain restaurant toilet and basically ruining almost all their future prospects.

She, meanwhile, had to be a frothing-at-the-mouth loon.

• Options
    SproutSprout Registered User regular
    So, we now replace all future Cara Dune content with more Sasha Banks, right?

• Options
    Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    If I ever get cast in a star wars my social media will be given over to just showing the same picture of my dog over and over again.

• Options
    cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    edited February 2021
    Bloods End wrote: »
    If I ever get cast in a star wars my social media will be given over to just showing the same picture of my dog over and over again.

Just don’t fucking say dumb shit!?!?!? Like just don’t!!!! It’s literally all you have to do. I am amazed at people who just can’t seem to not shoot themselves out of cannons.

cursedking on
    Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    cursedking wrote: »

Just don’t fucking say dumb shit!?!?!? Like just don’t!!!! It’s literally all you have to do. I am amazed at people who just can’t seem to not shoot themselves out of cannons.

It is, mathematically speaking, 100% easier to not do most things than to do them.

• Options
    Star Wars should recast me as Carl Deuwn

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular

No but see I have the freedom to say whatever I want and if I ever experience repercussions then that is just cancel culture at play.
    I really hope people realize I don’t mean this.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Nirya wrote: »

No but see I have the freedom to say whatever I want and if I ever experience repercussions then that is just cancel culture at play.
    I really hope people realize I don’t mean this.
    Too late, you've just been fired and deplatformed. :P

• Options
    Mc zanyMc zany Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    Everyone, don't drink the blue milk. It tastes like ass.

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    So what’s the deal with Dawson now anyway?

I’ve seen folks saying that the charges against her have been dropped (which obviously doesn’t mean they didn’t happen), but I can’t seem to find anything about this outside of her mentioning it in an interview late last year.

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    So what’s the deal with Dawson now anyway?

I’ve seen folks saying that the charges against her have been dropped (which obviously doesn’t mean they didn’t happen), but I can’t seem to find anything about this outside of her mentioning it in an interview late last year.

I don't know anything beyond that, but there's more info and verification in this piece: https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2020/11/gina-carano-fan-backlash-transgender-parler-cara-dune-mandalorian-rosario-dawson

"In August, plaintiff Dedrek Finley voluntarily withdrew 18 of the 20 accusations against Dawson and her family, according to court documents. His attorney verified to Vanity Fair that the dropped claims included the accusations of misgendering and discrimination. There was no settlement, and that lawyer has since left the case. The final two claims, involving an alleged physical altercation between Finley and Dawson’s mother at the property where they had invited Finley to reside, is still pending, according to court documents. A Los Angeles County Superior Court will decide next month whether to dismiss those as well or if there is enough evidence to move forward with the case."

• Options
    Mc zany wrote: »
    Juggernut wrote: »
    Everyone, don't drink the blue milk. It tastes like ass.

Be cool, Ponda Baba

• Options
    Curly_BraceCurly_Brace Robot Girl Mimiga VillageRegistered User regular
    To be totally honest I don't blame the victim for pursuing a civil case instead of a criminal case. Rosario Dawson is a millionaire actress, and her boyfriend is literally a United States Senator. Going up against all that... even a civil case seems daunting.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Shadowen wrote: »
    She joins, like, Benioff and Weiss, and they had to utterly trash their reps as creatives by taking the pop culture phenomenon of the decade and slam-dunking it into a recently-used-but-not-flushed Tex Mex chain restaurant toilet and basically ruining almost all their future prospects.

She, meanwhile, had to be a frothing-at-the-mouth loon.

Benioff and Weiss have an insanely lucrative Netflix deal, they failed up

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    1wgymagcj8tc.jpeg

Lol

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    KarlKarl Registered User regular
    I fully expect her to just never be mentioned again and that be that.

• Options
    SharpyVIISharpyVII Registered User regular
    I must admit knowing she was in The Mandolorian kinda put me off watching it. Now she's gone I've no excuse!

• Options
    My ideal season 3 is a jump forward in the timeline to be post rise of skywalker.

This is a fool's hope but it's what I'd like to see. The galaxy has just had what is essentially a massive reset so they can do whatever they want.

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    WandaVision spoilers
    season 3 starts with the mando greeting cara dune like normal

Camera cuts to cara dune, now played by Evan Peters

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    Karl wrote: »
    My ideal season 3 is a jump forward in the timeline to be post rise of skywalker.

This is a fool's hope but it's what I'd like to see. The galaxy has just had what is essentially a massive reset so they can do whatever they want.

Charles Dance as Din Djarin.

• Options
    reVerse wrote: »
    Karl wrote: »

Charles Dance as Din Djarin.

Fuck that. Keep Pedro. Just grey him up a bit.

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    edited February 2021
    I heard Cara Dune got pushed into a pigpen and got pig poop all over herself and in her hair and everyone saw and laughed at her and she ran away and no one ever saw her again

Hobnail on
  • Options

brk5raro5l8u.jpg
    Shes a good dog though

• Options
    Pour one out for our biggest loss; Cara Dunes biceps. You did not deserved to be attached to the shaavit that you were.

This discussion has been closed.