As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Epic 7] Eda and Celine banners. Valentines rerun.

• Options
    NosfNosf Registered User regular
    Will double check, haven't been playing much lately.

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Pretty sure it's not anyone in the forums, it's the randos. I will probably be culling and recruiting this weekend. The message has been up for like two weeks now.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited September 2021
    Ahh fun. We are actually only down by like 3k which is nice. The last guild had 10k after like an hour lol. I did final attack on one of their forts and won both to take it down which i will take as a big win. Top 50 def and all. With a Langie too. Oh nice 2/3 wins for top 50 defs. That outgeared me by a lot heh.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    abotkinabotkin Registered User regular
    Oh wow, sorry, double fail on my part. I forgot I still had Sez on defense after I stripped him to equip Arby. Plus I forgot to do my actual attacks yesterday. I updated my defense now at least.

I'm going to need to actually go through all the equipment I've farmed from W11 sometime soon, I keep bumping into the inventory cap. Although I did just free up over 100 spots by extracting all the blue 85's I had, so I've got some breathing room now.

steam_sig.png
    3DS: 0963-0539-4405
  • Options
    Wow, I hadn't really dived into the current event until today, figured since it's over later this week I should finally clear it. I didn't realize just how absurdly high the grind requirements were going to be though, this is just nuts if I want to fully clear it all.

The free 4* artifact doesn't boost the second set of currency, and you have to spend over 400 of that currency just to clear a special set of stages, plus there's a gallery that also uses that currency in addition to the shop?

The last two events weren't any where this ridiculous, but I guess this is a re-run and they must not have changed it since last time, and the game has gotten more friendly relatively recently from what I hear. Oh well, I guess I'll be burning a ton of leifs auto-ing the three hard bosses for most of the next three days.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    They condensed this from 3 weeks to 2 weeks for some reason. I'd just skip grinding the 2nd section unless you need those specific cata's.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    Tiger BurningTiger Burning Dig if you will, the pictureRegistered User, SolidSaints Tube regular
    abotkin wrote: »
    Wow, I hadn't really dived into the current event until today, figured since it's over later this week I should finally clear it. I didn't realize just how absurdly high the grind requirements were going to be though, this is just nuts if I want to fully clear it all.

The free 4* artifact doesn't boost the second set of currency, and you have to spend over 400 of that currency just to clear a special set of stages, plus there's a gallery that also uses that currency in addition to the shop?

The last two events weren't any where this ridiculous, but I guess this is a re-run and they must not have changed it since last time, and the game has gotten more friendly relatively recently from what I hear. Oh well, I guess I'll be burning a ton of leifs auto-ing the three hard bosses for most of the next three days.

I just picked this up a week ago and I was wondering about this. It's.. a lot. Especially when you can only auto Easy.

Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
  • Options
    edited September 2021

I just picked this up a week ago and I was wondering about this. It's.. a lot. Especially when you can only auto Easy.

I'd just get through the story and then do what you can. This was one of the major side stories last year. We'll probably be getting some easier ones here till Christmas/New Year. I remember starting during the first Guilty Gear event and had similar issues. I got through most of the story but had no way of getting all the copies of Sol or the Artifact due to being too new.

EDIT: @Tiger Burning Feel free to send friend requests out. You can use friends to clear the Normal. My IGN is Trajan45.

Trajan45 on
  • Options
    Tiger BurningTiger Burning Dig if you will, the pictureRegistered User, SolidSaints Tube regular
    Trajan45 wrote: »

I'd just get through the story and then do what you can. This was one of the major side stories last year. We'll probably be getting some easier ones here till Christmas/New Year. I remember starting during the first Guilty Gear event and had similar issues. I got through most of the story but had no way of getting all the copies of Sol or the Artifact due to being too new.

EDIT: @Tiger Burning Feel free to send friend requests out. You can use friends to clear the Normal. My IGN is Trajan45.

Thanks! Sent out some invites - TigerBurning in game.

Can I join the guild? Or would I strictly be a liability at this point? I don't know how any of the guild stuff works.

• Options
    Trajan45 wrote: »

Thanks! Sent out some invites - TigerBurning in game.

Can I join the guild? Or would I strictly be a liability at this point? I don't know how any of the guild stuff works.

Pfft, I'm the guild leader and I'm a liability. Invite sent.

• Options
    Livestream looks like it's going to have new EEs. Karin, Vildred, and Senya. Some good possibilities there. Senya is so close to really good, they could give her the boost she needs.

Also possibly teasing Laika, but not sure on that one.

• Options
    https://page.onstove.com/epicseven/global/view/7801713

Here are the details. They all look really good. Senya gets greater attack buff after S3 so she has it for counters and other fun stuff. Vildred gets 3 decent little buffs. The nice one perhaps being a crit dmg buff after using s3. Which will be for the follow up passive S2 AoE. Karins buffs are all pretty simple but very effective for what she does. Two bleeds, a single buff strip before def breaking or some cr.

• Options
    Both Senya and Karin's EE's are really good. Vildred's are typical male EE's just sort of slightly boosting what they already do. Looks like a new 3 week event. Not going to lie, kind of wish there was a week break in here haha.

But new "anime" video for it:

• Options
    Senya's buffs look great. Both the S1 and S3 boosts are super compelling.

• Options
    This 30% correction of counter set has to be one of the most hilarious mock outrages ive seen in awhile.

• Options
    Everyone knew counter set was better than it claimed. Literally everyone jokes about counters all the time. It's real dumb to be like "20 liefs they should give us more!"

As someone with almost 500 liefs, sure, throw em on the pile.

• Options
    As someone with 8 lief's, I'm outraged and want 50+ lief's as compensation :)

• Options
    Ladyjubs and I are having a conversation about the song that Kahwazu will sing...

Lady: His area hasnt had their debutante yet. Maye he will sing butterfly.
    Me: the 90s song?
    Lady: No the song that Ricardo dances to but the Japanese version.
    Me: oh lol
    Lady: the 90s song also work.
    Me: And now its goingto be in my head all day.

Yeah Kahwazu singing Crazy Town is going to be in my head all day now.

• Options
    Ahhh yis rub it into my skin
    mimjmytm6mhm.jpg

• Options
    My Ras is almost 130k now heh. Same with both my kraus.

• Options
    Senya's S1 EE heals for about 25% of her ATK. Factoring in her counters that seems pretty awesome.

• Options
    Huh. Didn't have to go full pity for Landy, but might as well have. Got one of her arti somewhere around pull 50, and then she popped in the last 10 pull that would have triggered the pity. I feel like that's almost worse than just having to go full pity. Oh well.

Got a fair number of 4* things on the way, but no other 5*s, and just the one copy of her and her arti.

Also, they announced more compensation for the counter set issue, we're getting some items, a four day hunt buff, a 10 day unequip event, and another crafting event.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    She's worth a pity if you have to. Landy is still one of the most powerful units in the game.

4 day hunt buff is sort of a shrug for me, don't have a lot of leif's left anyways. 10 day unequip is pretty nice though.

• Options
    edited September 2021
    They are giving us a crafted item event. That alone is more than they needed to do for a simple mistake.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    I'm not sure I understand what the Inn does in the event. Do I need to use it to advance through the event, or will the event progress normally day to day, and the Inn is just there if you want to rush the whole thing?

Got a Landy because everyone says she's great. Took around 80 pulls and got one of her artifacts too. Looking forward to see what she does. Neat model at least.

• Options
    edited September 2021
    You clean out the exchange and requests and then move days in the inn which gives you new dailies in exchange and some new requests.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    ZaylenzZaylenz Registered User regular
    I had probably my luckiest day summoning in this game this morning. Got 2 of Landy in the same 10 pull on that banner, in only my 2nd 10 pull today. I also got a Choux with my Mythic Summons, though I already had her. Still, I can't complain about that.

• Options
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    My Ras is almost 130k now heh. Same with both my kraus.

I hadn't looked yesterday but yeah, some interesting CP changes there. My Tywin, ATywin, Lilias, and ARas are all around 120k now. Cermia dropped about 30k to 110k.

Also interesting, Solitaria is 125k. :P

• Options
    FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    I'm a bit curious what they changed. My tanks are all higher, but most of my dps increased as well.

Might mostly be speed being worth less since I have basically no fast units.

• Options
    ER got a huge boost. I've not seen a breakdown of exact changes yet.

• Options
    FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    That actually explains a lot. I have a bunch of people with er set as secondary since I got a few pieces that rolled with really good offensive stats.

• Options
    Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
    Makes no sense to me that stats should contribute different amounts to CP. It should just convert gs/# of rolls and therefore be a representation of total stats on the character.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Rolled an Arby's on my daily Covenant. Not like I have a whole lot of ML5 units to keep rolling duplicates but fine; that also makes 30 coins now. Just no more Arby's, he's SSS at this point.

• Options
    It's weird but I wish I could get a couple more dupes. I really want Maid and missing her in the shop kind of sucks.

• Options
    Can run SSS degen arby and no imprint speed lead arby now heh.

• Options
    I'm really close to pity on Belian. She seems really busted. I should probably do it, right?

• Options
    edited October 2021
    I saw youtuber talk about her that I agree with. If you RTA yes. If its not a big deal for you she is just one of those that change the meta by existing. So if you want to that is fine and she can sit on your defenses and have some value but you wont use her in static.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    I'm really close to pity on Belian. She seems really busted. I should probably do it, right?

I think the consensus was if you want to do high level RTA, she's a must pull. But if you just play to Master to get the skin, you can skip. Outside of RTA, I actively target defenses with her in them. She's a Rem counter proc'ing machine haha.

• Options
    Fair enough. I'll hold off.

But man.. that animation is cool as fuck. The way she switches to a horror monster is just *chef kiss*

• Options
    Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
    Ya I would only say must pull if you are going for legend rta. Outside of that you can skip.