As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FFRK] Battle on the Big Bridge # 424 (the one where Enkidu is a dog)

• Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    Got Valefor below 5%

I'm not sure what else I can do. It just does SO MUCH damage at the end

• Options
    ArcTangentArcTangent Registered User regular
    Good lord, that Nemesis raid is an ordeal and a half.

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    67ebm8fz37db.jpg

Whee.

Now to reproduce it.

Pity I didn't get it done before the torment 3.0. woulda been fun to have been caught up for the first time since....man, since torments released?

• Options
    edited June 2020
    This record mission thing is stupid as fuck.

It's bad enough to have genuine things you need to pick up like mythril and artifact tokens stashed on the sides, but there are like three times as many fucking nodes to click through, these trash battles are dumb as fuck, and god help you if you enter one without enough stamina, because it'll let you go through the entire dungeon, including the half dozen trash battles, before shutting you down.

ArcTangent on
    ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    https://ffrkstrategy.gamematome.jp/game/951/wiki/Summer Sun Relic Draw Festival

Fest banners. Only changes are to banner 4. Serah's tech besides the sync is completely replaced with Rinoa ice tech, including an AOSB for a sync, which is a pretty nice upgrade if you're looking for an ice magic banner.

ArcTangent on
    ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    I don't think I've got mythril to draw here and still do the 100 mythril get a sync thing. What's up with that?

• Options
    MaytagMaytag Registered User regular
    AASB Lucky: Kiros AASB
    Ticket: Gabranth OSB and dupe Ingus AOSB
    And for the cherry on top, WOL holy chain dupe from the 1 draw. At least I got it from the event already, wouldn't have even gotten lenses otherwise.

Kiros AASB seems cool, but my ice/dark/viii teams are really crowded already and I have nothing else for the guy.

3DS: 1392 - 5070 - 7853
  • Options
    Apparently the event record dungeons also fuck up the game's timer. If you pause/suspend while in one, it doesn't keep track of time like normal. IE you won't regain stamina until you force it to phone home to update... which it doesn't do until you try to use stamina (which you can't since it hasn't been regenerating), or restart the game. So that's neat.

This fucking fest, man.

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    Decadence Draw is up, good luck.

I pulled Alma BSB, LMR, Tyro LMR, Eight LMr, Ingus LMR, Agrias OSB dupes. Only new stuff was Faris BSB1, Emperor LMR, Quistis LMR, and Tifa AOSB. Basically, a big meh.

• Options
    TorgaironTorgairon Registered User regular
    decadence draw was all over the place, lots of new stuff that mostly amounts to stat buffs. standouts were a rem glint that gives empowered holy and an SB bar, fang LMR and rinoa's ice CSB.

• Options
    MaytagMaytag Registered User regular
    Snow AASB, Tellah doubleast lmr, Noel doublecast lmr and Kuja/Desch glints were the highlights of my decadence draw. Quite pleased with that one.

3DS: 1392 - 5070 - 7853
  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    edited June 2020
    Got some dupes and some new stuff. New stuff included: Exdeath Burst (Imperil Dark), Yuna LM (Dualcast White), Sabin Burst (Enfire), Gogo V Glint (Enwater + Mimic), Tifa’s Glint (β€œStriker Mode” and Monk boost), and Tama’s USB (Last Stand and Reraise).

Pretty nice for free, even if most of it isn’t that great anymore (Exdeath Burst is outclassed by his Bubsy). Just last night I was considering Gogo’s Glint to go with his USB; it makes the USB nice for stacking Enwater, instead of only being good for doing mimicked attacks. Tifa’s thing is weird, but seems nice. I don’t know if it’s better than her Imperil/Boost Earth Glint, though.

Tama’s USB really makes me want to try using him in my Holy Mage team along with his Burst, even if Hope is better at that.

Enlong on
  • Options
    lionheart_mlionheart_m Registered User regular
    I think from decadence my big get was... Mog's CSB!

3DS: 5069-4122-2826 / WiiU: Lionheart-m / PSN: lionheart_m / Steam: lionheart_jg
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Do we ever get half realm stamina again?

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: Β»

Usually it's a week after new dungeon updates.

• Options
    Just looking over the feet banners and mostly just taking note of names.

Squall’s Fire Awakening is End of Flame. Given that Lionheart was originally β€œEnd of Heart”, shouldn’t this be β€œLion’s Flame”, or β€œHeart of Fire”?

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular

Usually it's a week after new dungeon updates.

I think that was the last update?

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    DarklyreDarklyre Registered User regular
    Daily hit: Tidus Unique (5* +lightning sword). I didn't even know this thing existed!

Gonna pull on that Decadence Draw later when I have time.

RoP roundup:
    0: Machina G+ (dupe)
    T: Delita USB1
    XV: Gladiolus USB (dupe)
    XIV: Cid BSB (dupe)
    XIII: Snow CSB (dupe)
    XII: Balthier G
    XI: Naja USB
    X: Rikku BSB1 (dupe)
    IX: Steiner LMR (dupe)
    VIII: Zell AOSB
    VII: Cloud AOSB (dupe)
    VI: Strago OSB (dupe)
    V: Kelger LMR
    IV: Rosa BSB
    III: Ingus BSB1 (dupe)
    II: Leon BUSB
    I: Sarah BUSB (dupe), Garland USB2 (dupe)

Bolded were the ones that might be useful. Jeez, that was a bad bunch of pulls.

• Options
    Hm. Sadly, I still can’t find a good use for Tama; both of the things he can do can be done better with a pairing of Hope and Porom.

...though, maybe if I pair Tama and Rydia? Rydia’s Awakening and OSB have a Holy aspect. That would only work in a fight with no need for Enholy, but still.

• Options
    Only useful thing from Decadence was Ramza's 2x cast LMR. Pair of USBs for Squall (dupe) and Lenna's first one.

Realm ticket seemed promising with 2x disco. Which of course ended up being my third copy of Ignis's USB, and my fourth copy of Ignis's USB.

Throw me a fucking bone at any point here, game.

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    Decadence: 7 dupes
    Fujin glint
    Rydia burst
    Meia burst

Eh.

Ticket: Vivi fire awakening, my first magic fire awakening

• Options
    And hooray, level 99 Valefor get.

I guess I need to figure out which magic ones im doing next.

Titan and Ramuh are done. Leviathan is right out, no magic chain and only one awakening. Ifrit I should be able to but Ifrit's a dick. Shiva I've only got one awakening, so that's iffy. Valefor I've got some tools, but only a gen1 magic chain, so....maybe? Alexander I think I can swing, potentially.

• Options
    Holy ticket was a dupe Pecil Awakening and a Ceodore Arcane.

Personally, I’d like to have had Ceodore Awakening instead, but it is what it is for now.

• Options
    DarklyreDarklyre Registered User regular
    edited June 2020
    At some point in the past few days, I got a XII shared medica as a daily hit.

My last few daily hits have been shared or SB-less relics. :?

Decadence draw:
    Vincent BSB (dupe), 5* +fire armor
    Porom BSB (dupe)
    Sice LMR (dupe)
    Lulu LMR (dupe)
    Irvine BSB2, 5* +fire gun
    Gilgamesh BSB2
    Haurchefant BSB
    Squall LMR (en-fire)
    Kain OSB
    Reynn USB, 6* +ice thrown

Nothing crazy, but the two 6* relics are still useful. Kain OSB is nice for when his AASB runs out, since it can pair with his USB. Reynn's USB is deceptively good - my magical ice team is lacking in imperil power since it's currently running with some mix of Serah/Vivi/Lulu/Rinoa/Edea. Swapping in Reynn is definitely more useful than a fourth DPS. Plus it's a 6* +ice thrown weapon, so even if I don't use her the weapon can get put in Rinoa or Edea's hands.

Darklyre on
  • Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    edited June 2020
    Awakening Lucky:
    Terra AASB2 (Flash Wind)
    Oflight dupe
    Pecil

Decadence:
    Sice BSB dupe, Iris BSB dupe, Hilda BSB, Arc BSB2 dupe, CoD LMR, Paine LMR, Cloud LMR1 dupe, Yuna Glint
    Fujin Wind Chain! and Reks G+

Won't say no to a free Gen 2 train and two new AASBs.

Now I have maxed inventory and vault and can't play this game anymore :cry:

How much +Element armor are folks holding onto? Only 6*? 5* stuff for every realm?

silence1186 on
  • Options
    FryFry Registered User regular
    I don't think I have junked any +element armor yet. I have started combining them, though.

Pretty much all weapons can go in the chipper at this point. 5* armor without element boost gets mulched. 6* armor without element boost probably gets mulched too, if I have almost any other armor in the realm.

Most status resist accessories are junk. Pure stats accessories can probably go away (keep the +35 ATK and MAG, +1000 HP, and enough +700 HP to fill out a team)

• Options
    I still have over a hundred free spaces after dumping basically my entire weapon stash into the chipper.

I'm currently 11 artifact tokens short of having:

3x phys in 8 elements
    3x mag in 8 elements
    2x for each realm

And that's with 4 Mnd holy artifacts, and 4 fire phys artifacts for reasons, and having only done cleared one side of each of the 6* magicite so far, so potentially 7 more.

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    after a whole lot of record dungeoneering, I pulled on the AASB draw:

vaan AASB
    luneth AASB
    faris AASB
    angeal AASB (dupe)

3 AASBs for realms I have very little in otherwise! (except for bartz, who is basically an entire realm on his own)

• Options
    lionheart_mlionheart_m Registered User regular
    Good luck to those who pull!

I was looking at the new HA... And man even without his Sync I think it's a good idea to pick up Bartz. Is Tyro's HA better than Wrath for SB generation?

3DS: 5069-4122-2826 / WiiU: Lionheart-m / PSN: lionheart_m / Steam: lionheart_jg
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam

• Options
    ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    Daily hit, Refia BSB dupe
    Ticket, 3 dupes, terrible.

100 gem on the 1st banner, Papalymo AASB.
    1 pull on the 1st: Kuja AASB, Tyro Sync

• Options
    Is there a relic rundown somwhere?

Someone posted one a while back. I'm more curious about the "draw twice get a sync" banner because I'm waffling over whether to pull on two banners or to do that.

• Options
    edited June 2020
    100 gem on banner 1 gave me junk, 11 pull gave me:

- kuja AASB
    - elarra SASB

I value the record keeper SBs more highly than anything else so I'm satisfied, which is good because I am totally tapped for mythril now. my dream is that the last two record dungeon islands have 40 mythril on them but I doubt I'll get to pull again for tyro stuff.

Torgairon on
  • Options
    If Tyro’s hero ability is 6-stars with boosted meter generation, then I think it’s comparable to Wrath, if the enemy has any elemental weakness to exploit. And if so, then it’ll be better for being able to build chain count.

The only question is if it’s classed as Support. If it is, then it works with his Crit USB.

• Options
    edited June 2020
    It is a support ability, and gives as much SB as wrath IF it's hitting a weakness, but the damage is close to nil, it's only three hits, and even at the cheaper costs, it's expensive to hone up to the same level as wrath, both in terms of ex lens and crystals.

If you're absolutely swimming in lens and crystals, it's a slight upgrade to wrath, but there's almost certainly better uses for both those things.

ArcTangent on
    ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    Fair to say. I’d most likely get better use out of something like Pecil’s move for damage.

Speaking of; they gave Pecil a Mind Reverie node. So he can play the role of white Mage attacker even bette now.

• Options
    I love full throttle battles when we get them. They're such absurd fun.

• Options
    Decided to not do the random sync draw, so I can go through some more RoP

Ff1: dupe Wol USB
    Ff2: dupe guy USB
    Ff2: desch g+, my first relic for him

• Options
    rattletraprattletrap Registered User regular
    The random sync draw seems tempting given I only have a 1/10 dupe chance, but I'm not sure that a 22x random draw with a guaranteed sync is better than 2 pulls on fest banners. I have 1/10 syncs already and hitting that dupe would just be horrific.

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Pulled twice figured anything except Kuja would be useful

2/11 Kuja AASB x2
    1/11 Kuja CSSB

I hate this game at all times.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam