As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Animal Crossing] Stalnks

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    oh wow, found a gold nugget in a stone

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Yo I got this hit me up at SW-7253-8668-7107

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    I found four gold nuggets today... struck lucky with my Nook ticket islands!

Had a friend who supplied me with my last missing fruit + ladder + roses!
    Oh, my Switch name is Kthulhu, character name Omar. My island is Porto Tayú, and I've got native pears!

Thank you for the compliment earlier!

Janson on
  • Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    so uh, if i'm trapped on a tiny area of my map between rivers on day one, am i just stuck until day two and stuff starts happening? i've done basically everything i can think to do but this area is so small that it's hard to get sticks for tools or anything.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    This was fun. I hate the real time thing a little though because I'd rather just have things happen when I have time to play

• Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    Shake some trees if you're low on sticks, Knight_. Otherwise, yes you're really done for the day.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Oh yeah, is there a DIY recipe for a bridge or something and when does that show up?

• Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    You'll be able to cross rivers on your second day d=====( ̄▽ ̄*)b

• Options
    Shake some trees if you're low on sticks, Knight_. Otherwise, yes you're really done for the day.

i shook all my trees yea, they're done out of sticks.

bummer, being trapped in like 15% of the map is not super fun. oh well, i wanted to pay off my first debt today but that certainly isn't happening.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    KizmittKizmitt Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    Oh yeah, is there a DIY recipe for a bridge or something and when does that show up?

I got a one time bridge recipe on day 3 but the bridge wont be finished until day 4. I think you only get it if you have more villagers moving in.

• Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    Between all day rain coelacanths and finding the island of never ending tarantulas I made 350k

PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    I was ready to pay off my loan and then some last night but book won’t accept money until the house is built.

Looking forward to getting home and playing some today.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    I don't think I'm paying off my second loan tonight, but I'll have a bridge, a museum, and a new resident tomorrow. Or maybe a museum, I'm not sure on the timing of that yet. It was under construction today and I have like 30 fucking things to donate when it opens, which doesn't even include the new fossils that'll crop up.

• Options
    Mr. G wrote: »
    so what is bamboo...for

Eatin’.

• Options
    KizmittKizmitt Registered User regular
    I got taken to an island where everything I fished up was garbage. Now I have garbage wallpaper and flooring.

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    GIMME THE IRON
    I spent 2 grand of Nook miles to fly to this island and it gave me all of 6 iron nuggets

• Options
    411Randle411Randle Librarian Oook.Registered User regular
    New to the AC series, still not entirely sure what I'm doing, but I did add my code to the spreadsheet, so...

On the bright side, I have caught many fish and found a new friend on a Nook Ticket island.

1) Silence 2) Books must be returned by the last date shown 3) Do not interfere with the nature of causality
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    When I landed a pale chub I looked at the screen for a minute before going hard same

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Between all day rain coelacanths and finding the island of never ending tarantulas I made 350k

I too discovered the Isle of Arachne.

You know what it’s like to fly coach with 23 live tarantulas down your pants?

Edit: I also learned that iron tools are not permanent and will eventually break. But I got my 30 iron!

sarukun on
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    I got a gold nugget, but I’m assuming the final tier of tools will be gold-reinforced so I am guarding it with my life

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    gold, the most durable metal

• Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    Stalk market time! My Daisy Mae is selling turnips for 92 bells. Anyone else have a better number?

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    KandenKanden Registered User regular
    I've got 90, it'll be a little bit before I can get on though

• Options
    DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    i got 96, ha! Daisy Mae how could you do this to me?

• Options
    Literally all of my friends have cheated at this point and I just plain don’t get it

The progression is like 60% of the fun for me!

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    H0b0manH0b0man Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    I forget the exact number, but my turnips were selling for 90 something as well. Let's hope covid-19 is kinder to the stalk market than it has been to the stock market.

edit- Added myself to the spreadsheet. Not a lot a cherries going around I guess.

H0b0man on
    FFXIV: Agran Trask
  • Options
    Communally if we check what they're going for, it should be easy to find a 400+ bell day. Though now that the prices change twice daily it's going to require vigilance. Please post high sales numbers here!

signature.png
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    I’ve got 103, I got fuckin’ worked I guess

also between the bridge/house assignment and the second tier of DIY stuff I bought from Timmy and Tommy today I have yelled “oh FUCK” about recipes four separate times

• Options
    edited March 2020
    I've opened my gates so y'all can grab the 92 bells (though that's just an ok price)

I've also started my flower breeding patches-- I still need
    yellow lillies
    red lillies
    red hyacinths
    yellow hyacinths
    yellow mums
    white cosmos
    yellow cosmos
    all colours of roses

If your store is selling em or if you have a couple extra, please let me know! :D

SilverWind on
    signature.png
  • Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Mr. G wrote: »
    Literally all of my friends have cheated at this point and I just plain don’t get it

The progression is like 60% of the fun for me!

I'm finding joy in taking it piece by piece, day by day.

Except for getting Blathers his specimens. I fucking dove into that shit because I need that museum. My house can get pretty later; edutainment NOW

Johnny Chopsocky on
    ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    I have a) found more than enough to do each day and b) really enjoyed the slow build of “hey, you did good work today, go to sleep and see all the benefits!”

it’s almost like having something to slowly work towards during the quarantine is...healthy?

• Options
    I also got 92

I guess it would help if I knew the range of what they could sell for

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    If it's the same as in the past, a very good price is low 80s

signature.png
  • Options
    Anyone with sub 100 turnip prices still open?

sirtoons.png
  • Options
    @No Great Name I'm still open!

signature.png
  • Options
    I need to do the damn Nintendo Online nonsense to visit other people’s islands, right?

I’ll do that tomorrow, it’s best time for now.

• Options
    SilverWind wrote: »
    @No Great Name I'm still open!

On my way @SilverWind

sirtoons.png
  • Options
    I found a urinal in a tree

Animal crossing is a weird video game

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    uh so did I get fucked on my stalk market

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    @SilverWind - d’oh, I had red hyacinth the past two days but not today. I do have yellow cosmos though if you’d like me to reserve you a few.

Folks - it’s raining on/off in my town today. My trees have also replenished themselves with cherries. I’m going to open it up. Dodo code is: 46FQK

I’ll take any non-cherry and non-apple fruit donations since I can pass them along to Anya (who’ll be visiting me today). Anya is bringing apples along too, so those’ll be available.

Flower-wise I have: orange windflower, red cosmos, red tulips, white tulips, white windflower and yellow cosmos for sale.

This discussion has been closed.