Options

Don't go outside outside, go outside inside [Animal Crossing]

• Options
    KizmittKizmitt Registered User regular
    The only use I have for coconuts now is to make more palm tree lamps

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    I am super grumpy and all I want to do is sit on the couch next to my girlfriend and play Animal Crossing before I bite someone’s head clean off their shoulders.

• Options
    The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    Opening up to all.

You'll got 40 more minutes to come to Able Sisters

We've got a bunch of cool sutff - aprons, a chinese dress, cat hoods, mustache, jester hats...

Nooklings are open for hteir last day before I BANISH THEM FROM THE ISLA They upgrade tomorrow

Midge is making bamboo benches. I have a spare to give out, and i've got a spare Golden Wall recipe if anyone wants it.

3BWLB

Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    edited April 2020
    So the monthly interest rate bonus has been nerfed, as the Bank of Nook tell you in a letter. The compensation is a bell bag rug. Also, the update gift is a world map, which is cool.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    Boooooooo but probably to nerf time travel bell-farming shenanigans.

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Yeah, it's a shame for regular folk, I wonder how much it's been nerfed.

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »

The interest caps at 99k though

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    KandenKanden Registered User regular
    Man, I'm gonna spend so much money on bushes

• Options

I wonder if it’s a nerf to the cap or the %....

• Options
    el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    With the turnips market being what it is, I'm not sure interest caps make a huge difference

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options

I wonder if it’s a nerf to the cap or the %....

The letter says "we have reduced the interest rate offered to all saving accounts" so that suggests the latter, but we'll see.

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I assume the art smuggler will just show up in rotation with the other guests? The plant guy is here today but Blathers mentioned accepting art now.

Also to get the hedge you have to complete an earth day mile+ then talk to him.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    I have a guy named Kicks at my island who says he the source for shoes, socks, and bags.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    Ooh hey, Turnip prices sitting at 441 this morning! Should be good for another 2 and a half hours in my time zone.

Dodo Code C1KL6.

Friends only to keep traffic manageable. No tips needed or wanted, just make it ring!

• Options
    Okay, axel lost a book and I returned it and he gave me a towel wrap and now that is how I roll so get ready for naked sarukun in a towel hangin’ out.

• Options
    I assume the art smuggler will just show up in rotation with the other guests? The plant guy is here today but Blathers mentioned accepting art now.

Yeah, Redd is among the rotating guests.

• Options
    BATH TOWEL AND DAL SLIPPERS THIS IS MY NEW JAM.

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I need so many books to make all these book shelves. Luckily with the second account I can now order 10 a day from the nook shopping.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    @sarukun 2FHJ3 if you want that gold floor, and Ken is making wooden double beds

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    edited April 2020
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    @sarukun 2FHJ3 if you want that gold floor, and Ken is making wooden double beds

Oh damn, lemme get on that!

Edit: what do I need for it? I cannot find the recipe online gat dang anywhere.

sarukun on
  • Options

Oh damn, lemme get on that!

Edit: what do I need for it? I cannot find the recipe online gat dang anywhere.

4 gold nuggets

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Thank youuuuu, be right over!

• Options
    I think I have the entire wood block set save a bench and a stool.

I hate that set so of course Ill finish is first

Also I just found out the actual use for bunny day was an easy S rank for HHA.

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    For a solid week now all my fossils have been duplicates, and I know for sure I still have incomplete skeletons in there

Am I just having really bad luck or what?

• Options
    edited April 2020
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    For a solid week now all my fossils have been duplicates, and I know for sure I still have incomplete skeletons in there

Am I just having really bad luck or what?

Most days Im lucky to get one new one so its just the rng being picky

King Riptor on
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I am super grumpy and all I want to do is sit on the couch next to my girlfriend and play Animal Crossing before I bite someone’s head clean off their shoulders.

Don't feel so bad I was quite enraged about two weeks ago and last week even animal crossing was pissing me off
    and I just kept it inside me at a roaring boil yet with a serene look on my face

• Options
    jkylefultonjkylefulton Squid...or Kid? NNID - majpellRegistered User regular
    @Atari Soul Thanks for the cupboard recipe last night! Your island is incredible, you've done things with the layout I never would have thought of. Just absolutely great work!

tOkYVT2.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    ChallChall Registered User regular
    edited April 2020
    Time to enroll in art history classes so I don't get ripped off by a vidya game fox forged art seller.

Chall on
  • Options
    I'm not clicking that (yet), but in the trailer it looks like he's selling actual real world art objects. So you'll have to figure out if it's a fake or not? That sounds like a neat challenge tbh

Unless it's in-world art, in which case you're probably not able to tell

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    I got nothing but fossil duplicates for a couple of weeks, and only managed to finish my collection thanks to trade with everyone here! <3 I’m happy to give my excess fossils away.
    @Atari Soul Thanks for the cupboard recipe last night! Your island is incredible, you've done things with the layout I never would have thought of. Just absolutely great work!

I wish I had had a chance to explore that island! I had to get in and out ASAP because it was so busy.

What bush starts is everyone’s island selling today? I have pink & white azalea and red & pink camellia.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Chall wrote: »
    Time to enroll in art history classes so I don't get ripped off by a vidya game fox forged art seller.

well because of our mother I knew what to look for in 90% of the art Redd sold in New Leaf just there was a few either of us did not really know or was so tiny it was a guess

• Options
    In case anybody was uncertain, Da Moon.... RULZ.

I bought an assload of cool clothes and did a bunch of trading DIYs and crafted goodies

• Options
    I have a spare peach surprise recipe if anyone is interested?

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    My art history classes came in handy in New Leaf, but sometimes it's really hard to tell. The changes can be subtle. I refuse to look it up though; that's no fun.

• Options
    @DaMoonRulz I thought I had posted this but maybe not. I have a tan trench coat for you!

• Options
    @Janson Awesome, you around now?

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Awww I got a surveillance camera but it's only for indoors.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Awww I got a surveillance camera but it's only for indoors.

I got one too, it keeps my turnip room secure after sundays. Can't trust people these days

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    @sarukun I know u just left but Stinky is making a Stacked Wood Wall now

3basnids3lf9.jpg

This discussion has been closed.