As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Don't go outside outside, go outside inside [Animal Crossing]

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    @Didgeridoo Swiggity swonomy I'm coming to wreck an economy.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited April 2020
    I am indeed! I’m getting ready for work though so it’ll be easier if I can be the one to open?

Dodo code: H77WJ

(And if anyone is looking for azalea/camellia feel free to come over too!) :)

Edit: I’ll leave it open even after I go to work, so no rush!

Janson on
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Hedge fence is nice but I hate that weeds are in so many neat DIY. It basically mandates a nook miles ticket

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    sarukun wrote: »
    I am super grumpy and all I want to do is sit on the couch next to my girlfriend and play Animal Crossing before I bite someone’s head clean off their shoulders.

Don't feel so bad I was quite enraged about two weeks ago and last week even animal crossing was pissing me off
    and I just kept it inside me at a roaring boil yet with a serene look on my face

That sounds awful, do some meditation and try to let go of that shit.

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    @Janson be there in a minute with that sea wall

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    edited April 2020
    Hmm, went to check my mail and it’s just been sitting on “hang on a sec” for like 5+ minutes.

Time to see how much this game loves force quitting I guess.

Edit: hooray complaining worked! My mail eventually opened up.

Lasbrook on
  • Options
  • Options
    IloveslimesIloveslimes Everett, WARegistered User regular
    Lasbrook wrote: »
    Hmm, went to check my mail and it’s just been sitting on “hang on a sec” for like 5+ minutes.

Time to see how much this game loves force quitting I guess.

Edit: hooray complaining worked! My mail eventually opened up.

Related to this, I miss Resetti.

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Does literally anyone do the hot item stuff

It seems like a real waste of time

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    if its something that i a) have excess materials on and b) is valuable enough to be worth the time invested on crafts then yes

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    For the Nooklings' grand reopening, they were selling a 50" LCD television for a hundred grand.

This has been a good week for me in Animal Crossing land. Which is nice because in real life I was sick in bed most of the time.

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • Options
    @Mr. G Mine today is the shrub cutout thingy which is wood and softwood that I'm swimming in, so I sold a bunch of those for 12k

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    @Wyvern can I buy one of those? :D Or more accurately, can you order one for me and I give you bells?

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    i also sort of want to get in on this tv action but my nooks is upgrading now so I'm sure I'll start seeing the bigger ticket items more often anyways

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    SilverWind wrote: »
    @Wyvern can I buy one of those? :D Or more accurately, can you order one for me and I give you bells?

Can I then purchase one from either of you through he nook shopping?

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Yeah, it's a shame for regular folk, I wonder how much it's been nerfed.

i mean on one hand it is a shame, on the other hand, the rate was trash to begin with, the only time you'd ever make any actual money from it was once you no longer needed money

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    edited April 2020
    Oh, if anyone needs a dry erase white board or a stand up piano, let me know. I can now buy those, however it will be a day since I spent all my nook shopping allowance on books.

Librarian's ghost on
    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    You can order two things for other people beyond your 5 a day limit!

@timspork's ghost Could I have a piano please? :D Let me know how much it is!

signature.png
  • Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Hey, Freya's goign to be moving out. She says she's goign to pack up tomorrow

If anybody wants a cool pink wolf lady, let me know and I'll let you over to ask her

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    I should be sleeping but I am a ball of stress and anger, and the only cure is animals that cross.

Tomorrow’s gonna suck, but I had fun hanging out tonight in my bath towel and slippers. Thanks again, Moon.

• Options
    el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    I should be sleeping but I am a ball of stress and anger, and the only cure is animals that cross.

Tomorrow’s gonna suck, but I had fun hanging out tonight in my bath towel and slippers. Thanks again, Moon.

That sucks, I'm sorry

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    Yeah, we’ll it happens.

My usual remedies of practicing gratitude, meditating, and snugglin’ with my special lady helped a bit but I still can’t get to sleep.

• Options
    Oh, if anyone needs a dry erase white board or a stand up piano, let me know. I can now buy those, however it will be a day since I spent all my nook shopping allowance on books.

I’d love both, if you don’t mind. Let me know how much! Also I have a black piano stool if you’d like that to match!

• Options
    You can order two things for other people beyond your 5 a day limit!

"timspork's ghost" Could I have a piano please? :D Let me know how much it is!

@SilverWind and @Janson

I did not know about the orders for others! It is a black upright piano and it costs 53,000. Let me know if you want it and I'll order it up!

• Options
    Also do we have any stats on the tools that you can buy from the upgraded Cranny? Are they better than the ones you make?

• Options
    I accidentally screwed up. I forgot to check my island progress for at least a week and I checked yesterday to see 3 stars. Cool, but the KK Slider concert today booted Leif from even entering my town. I'll have to see about visiting someone later to see if I can at least buy stuff on another island.

• Options
    I started off with Stinky, now the house I built a couple days ago has Peewee moving in, and today I put down a new plot and went to an island and there's a meathead Tiger who's going to be moving in. Shoulda named my island New Jockton

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I accidentally screwed up. I forgot to check my island progress for at least a week and I checked yesterday to see 3 stars. Cool, but the KK Slider concert today booted Leif from even entering my town. I'll have to see about visiting someone later to see if I can at least buy stuff on another island.

I’m in the same boat.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    For a solid week now all my fossils have been duplicates, and I know for sure I still have incomplete skeletons in there

Am I just having really bad luck or what?

Do you know what you’re missing? I have a fair amount of duplicates that I’ve been slowly been able to send to other people that need them. It feels kinda like a waste to sell all of them.

• Options
    @timspork's ghost that price is good for me! Thank you! :D I'll... mail you the bells? Not sure if I can do that but if not I'll run by sometime today

Sarukun AC is likewise the only thing keeping me sane and patient in these COVID times. I hope you feel better soon!

signature.png
  • Options
    @timspork's ghost yes that’s great! I’ll happily send the bells along, though I am not at home now, so if you want to wait until I get home that’s fine :)

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    jock is my least favourite archetype because they all sound basically identical

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I got work harder at becoming best friends with Al so I can get him the fuck out of here.

He’s a nice gorilla but he is blaaaaaaand as fuuuuuuuck and I need to replace him with Flip or Simon immediately.

sarukun on
  • Options
    Oh, Daisy is going to leave my town if anyone's interested.

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Leif loves weed pass it on

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Aha! You can mail bells, so I mailed you the bells, @timspork's ghost :D

Also according to the wiki and the other sites the durability of the Nook tools are the same as the non-flimsy ones you craft.

edit: Also, Knox in my town is making gongs right now if you want one!

SilverWind on
    signature.png
  • Options
    Oh, Daisy is going to leave my town if anyone's interested.

How does this work? I've seen it talked about all over, but never got into the details

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    edited April 2020
    your island needs an open house plot and the villager in question needs to have their stuff packed up (final day in town)

then i believe you can go visit this island and talk to them to ask them to come to yours

Daebunz on
    7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    Aha! You can mail bells, so I mailed you the bells, @timspork's ghost :D

Also according to the wiki and the other sites the durability of the Nook tools are the same as the non-flimsy ones you craft.

edit: Also, Knox in my town is making gongs right now if you want one!

@Moriveth if you’re not too busy right now could you possibly visit Silver and get the recipe? Thank you!

• Options
    i'm gonna sneak on in for gong recipe also

7yh4xczljsym.png
This discussion has been closed.