Options

Twilight Imperium - Game 6: Round 9 - Game Over!

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Voting Results
    No votes cast.
    Sol breaks the tie in favor of Senate Sanctuary.

The Senate Sanctuary card is detached from Torkan and the Agenda is put back up for vote.

Senate Sanctuary (Law)
    Elect Cultural Planet: Attach this card to the elected planet's card. The influence value of this planet is increased by 2.

Cultural planets and current controllers:
    Centauri (1R, 3I) - Nekro
    Coorneeq (1R, 2I) - Sol
    Dal Bootha (0R, 2I) - Creuss
    Lodor (3R, 1I) - Jol-Nar
    Mellon (0R, 2I) - Winnu
    Quann (2R, 1I) - Naalu
    Rarron (0R, 3I) - Naalu
    Resculon (2R, 0I) - Sol
    Torkan (0R, 3I) - Nekro
    Xxehan (1R, 1I) - Creuss

Voting Order
    The Naalu Collective (38thDoe): Up to 16 votes
    The Winnu (discrider): Up to 16 votes
    Universities of Jol-Nar (Ketar): No votes remaining
    The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo): Up to 11 votes
    Nekro Virus (Phyphor): Cannot vote due to Galactic Threat
    Federation of Sol (MrBody): Up to 6 votes; must be even; Speaker

At least 24 hours will be allocated for discussion, deals, transactions, and Action Card declarations, unless all players collectively call for voting to start before then.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Does anyone want that anywhere in particular?
    Or rather where do you guys want this @discrider @A Half Eaten Oreo @MrBody

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    A Half Eaten OreoA Half Eaten Oreo Registered User regular
    Xxehan's culture has long been overlooked. I think this is a good time to correct it.

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    I love how we can all have these discussions when people have riders to play.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Are riders supposed to be before discussion or before votes? I thought it was before votes?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    For the purposes of the forum game, Riders can be played any time before the end of the reserved discussion period or the first vote is cast, whichever is later. Orders given to me before the end of the discussion period will be played at the close of the discussion period.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Sorry, I meant that I assume you have a rider, as no-one has expressed interest in engaging with the Agenda phase otherwise.

• Options
    Maybe I'm just feeling chatty. Pretty risky to try and rider such an open-ended agenda.
    We have most of the votes so we can probably just pick one.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    I just wish more people had felt chatty earlier in the game.

Starting to think riders are incredibly bad design for discouraging negotiation in the negotiation phase.
    Maybe people would just ignore the thing entirely if they didn't exist though.

I don't know.
    I stopped trying to chat when no-one wanted anything to do with war suns.

• Options
    If you don't mind me butting in, there's nothing that prevents further discussion from happening once voting is ready to start, and after all pre-voting card plays have been made. In the rules as written, you're supposed to have Rider declarations before any discussion, so Rider players need to do so blindly. However, I've always run things as Riders being played during/at the end of discussion (while still before voting) so that they can be a bigger part of the negotiation process.

The way that Agenda Phase has operated has also evolved gradually over the course of the forum games to the current form being used in this game. I'm definitely open to suggestions and discussion about how to run Agenda Phases for future games once this one has been completed.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    War suns are too expensive and too direct hittable. Also it doesn’t even give you the tech! How silly.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    As for agenda phase in general I think it’s based on players and game state. Sometimes we have good discussion.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    edited May 2021
    I don't know.
    Went into this game thinking the high influence of my sector might allow me to do neat things in the Agenda phase, and that absolutely hasn't been the case.
    Feels like there's been little to no willingness to engage with any Agenda unless there have been riders, and that the entire exercise was pointless.

Like I don't think there's been any genuine bargaining of votes the entire game.

discrider on
  • Options
    Time to open things up for voting, then. Here's what we've got:

Senate Sanctuary (Law)
    Elect Cultural Planet: Attach this card to the elected planet's card. The influence value of this planet is increased by 2.

Cultural planets and current controllers:
    Centauri (1R, 3I) - Nekro
    Coorneeq (1R, 2I) - Sol
    Dal Bootha (0R, 2I) - Creuss
    Lodor (3R, 1I) - Jol-Nar
    Mellon (0R, 2I) - Winnu
    Quann (2R, 1I) - Naalu
    Rarron (0R, 3I) - Naalu
    Resculon (2R, 0I) - Sol
    Torkan (0R, 3I) - Nekro
    Xxehan (1R, 1I) - Creuss

Voting Order
    The Naalu Collective (@38thDoe): Up to 16 votes
    The Winnu (discrider): Up to 16 votes
    Universities of Jol-Nar (Ketar): No votes remaining
    The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo): Up to 11 votes
    Nekro Virus (Phyphor): Cannot vote due to Galactic Threat
    Federation of Sol (MrBody): Up to 6 votes; must be even; Speaker

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    I guess I'll go all in on Quann, unless someone wants to bribe me or has any suggestions.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Nobody cares, vote.

• Options
    fun

Vote all on Quann

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    Offer: tip the vote to your choice for 1 TG

• Options
    If I had a better choice I'd do it.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    All on Mellon because no reason not to.

Not that it's going to help
    @A Half Eaten Oreo

• Options
    11 votes on Xxehan.
    @MrBody I believe this leaves you with the chance to make things right by the long ignored Xxehanites.

• Options
    Give me your commodity and you have a deal.
    @A Half Eaten Oreo

• Options
    MrBody wrote: »
    Give me your commodity and you have a deal.
    @A Half Eaten Oreo

Sure

• Options
    All votes for Xxehan in exchange for Creuss commodity

• Options
    edited June 2021
    Round 8: Start of Strategy Phase

First Agenda
    The top card of the Agenda deck is drawn, "Unconventional Measures".
    Naalu plays Action Card "Technology Rider", predicting an outcome of FOR. (AC 7 --> 6)
    Naalu plays Action Card "Politics Rider", predicting an outcome of AGAINST. (AC 6 --> 5)
    Nekro uses racial ability Galactic Threat, predicting an outcome of FOR.
    Vote Results: 3 - FOR (Winnu, Jol-Nar, Creuss)
    Winnu, Jol-Nar, and Creuss each draw 2 Action Cards. (Winnu AC 7 --> 9; Jol-Nar AC 7 --> 9; Creuss AC 7 --> 9)
    Winnu discards Action Cards "Political Stability" and "Diplomacy Rider" to comply with hand limits. (Winnu AC 9 --> 7)
    Jol-Nar discards Action Cards "Tactical Bombardment" and "Shields Holding" to comply with hand limits. (Jol-Nar AC 9 --> 7)
    Creuss discards Action Cards "Experimental Battlestation" and "Disable" to comply with hand limits. (Creuss AC 9 --> 7)
    Naalu's Technology Rider triggers; Naalu researches Graviton Laser System.
    Nekro's Galactic Threat ability triggers; Nekro gains E-Res Siphons via Valefar Assimilator Y and loses Hegemonic Trade Policy.
    Second Agenda
    The top card of the Agenda deck is drawn, "Miscount Disclosed".
    Vote Results: No votes cast.
    Sol breaks the tie in favor of "Senate Sanctuary"; the card is detached from Torkan and the agenda is put up for revote.
    Creuss performs a transaction, giving 1 Commodity to Sol. (Creuss C 1 --> 0; Sol TG 0 --> 1)
    Vote Results: 17 - Xxehan (Creuss, Sol), 16 - Quann (Naalu), 16 - Mellon (Winnu)
    The influence value of Xxehan is increased by 2.

Current Map: Round 8, Start of Strategy Phase

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    Federation of Sol: 8 VP
    Nekro Virus: 7 VP
    The Naalu Collective: 6 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 6 VP
    The Winnu: 4 VP
    Universities of Jol-Nar: 2 VP

Public Objectives
    Negotiate Trade Routes (1 VP): Spend 5 Trade Goods.: Naalu, Winnu, Sol, Nekro
    Diversify Research (1 VP): Own 2 technologies in each of 2 colors.: Sol, Jol-Nar, Winnu, Naalu, Creuss, Nekro
    Erect a Monument (1 VP): Spend 8 resources.: Naalu, Creuss
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait.: Jol-Nar, Nekro
    Found Research Outposts (1 VP): Control 3 planets that have technology specialties.: Winnu
    Unify the Colonies (2 VP): Control 6 planets that each have the same planet trait.
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.: Sol
    Master the Sciences (2 VP): Own 2 technologies in each of 4 colors.: Nekro, Creuss
    Centralize Galactic Trade (2 VP): Spend 10 Trade Goods.: Naalu
    Found a Golden Age (2 VP): Spend 16 resources.
    1 Stage II Objective remains in the deck.

Secret Objectives
    The Winnu: 3 Secret Objectives in hand.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: 2 Secret Objectives in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 0 Secret Objectives in hand, 2 claimed:
    Control the Region (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in 6 systems.
    Threaten Enemies (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in a system that is adjacent to another player's home system.
    Nekro Virus: 0 Secret Objectives in hand, 1 claimed:
    Form a Spy Network (Status Phase, 1 VP): Discard 5 Action Cards.
    Federation of Sol: 1 Secret Objective in hand, 1 claimed:
    Fuel the War Machine (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have 3 Space Docks on the game board.
    The Naalu Collective: 3 Secret Objectives in hand.

Special Objectives
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex (1 VP): Claimed by Sol in Round 2.
    Seed of an Empire (1 VP): Gained by Sol in Round 2.
    Imperial Primary (1 VP): Gained by Sol in Round 3.
    Winnu Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Naalu (Round 4).
    Naalu Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Winnu (Round 4).
    Imperial Primary (1 VP): Gained by Sol in Round 5.
    Imperial Primary (1 VP): Gained by Nekro in Round 7.

The Winnu (discrider)
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Trade Goods: 2
    Action Cards: 7

Tactic Pool: 3
    Fleet Pool: 4
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: Naalu Ceasefire, Naalu Support for the Throne (Trade Agreement, Acquiescence)
    Technology: Sarween Tools, Graviton Laser System, Hegemonic Trade Policy, Plasma Scoring, Duranium Armor, Assault Cannon, Neural Motivator, PDS II, War Sun

Worlds:
    R - Winnu (3R, 4I)
    R - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    R - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    R - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    R - Thibah (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    R - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Salai Sai Corian: Combat Value 7 (x?), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When this unit makes a combat roll, it rolls a number of dice equal to the number of your opponent's non-Fighter ships in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Lazax Gate Folding (Blue, requires 2 Blue): During your Tactical Actions, if you do not control Mecatol Rex, treat its system as if it contains both an Alpha and Beta wormhole. Action: If you control Mecatol Rex, exhaust this card to place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
    - Racial Technology: Hegemonic Trade Policy (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): Exhaust this card when 1 or more of your units use Production; swap the resource and influence value of 1 planet you control until the end of your turn.
    - Blood Ties: You do not have to spend influence to remove the Custodians token from Mecatol Rex.
    - Reclamation: After you resolve a Tactical Action during which you gained control of Mecatol Rex, you may place 1 PDS and 1 Space Dock from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Acquiescence: At the end of the Strategy Phase: Exchange 1 of your Strategy Cards with a Strategy Card that was chosen by the Winnu player. Then, return this card to the Winnu player.

Universities of Jol-Nar (Ketar)
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 10

Tactic Pool: 5
    Fleet Pool: 6
    Strategy Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: Creuss Ceasefire, Winnu Political Secret (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Research Agreement)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, X-89 Bacterial Weapon, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Light/Wave Deflector, Sarween Tools, E-Res Siphons, Plasma Scoring, Duranium Armor, Assault Cannon, Dreadnought II, Carrier II, Fighter II, War Sun

Worlds:
    R - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: J.N.S. Hylarim: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When making a combat roll for this ship, each (pre-modified) roll of 9 or 10 produces 2 additional hits.
    - Racial Technology: Spacial Conduit Cylinder (Blue, requires 2 Blue): You may exhaust this card after you activate a system that contains 1 or more of your units; that system is adjacent to all other systems that contain 1 or more of your units during this activation.
    - Racial Technology: E-Res Siphons (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, gain 4 Trade Goods.
    - Fragile: Apply -1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Brilliant: When you spend a command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Technology Strategy card, you may resolve the primary ability instead.
    - Analytical: When you research a technology that is not a unit upgrade technology, you may ignore 1 prerequisite.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Research Agreement: After the Jol-Nar researches a technology that is not a faction technology: Gain that technology. Then, return this card to the Jol-Nar player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo)

Fleet Pool: 5
    Strategy Pool: 0

Promissory Notes: (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Creuss IFF)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Antimass Deflectors, Sarween Tools, Graviton Laser System, Plasma Scoring, Dimensional Splicer, Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, PDS II

Worlds:
    R - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    R - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    R - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    R - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    R - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    R - Vefut II (Hazardous, 2R, 2I)
    R - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1+2I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

Nekro Virus (Phyphor)
    Action Cards: 4

Strategy Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Dacxive Animators, Hyper Metabolism, X-89 Bacterial Weapon, Neural Motivator, Gravity Drive, Light/Wave Deflector, Antimass Deflectors, Sarween Tools, E-Res Siphons via Valefar Assimilator Y, Graviton Laser System, Plasma Scoring, Assault Cannon, Duranium Armor, Advanced Carrier II via Valefar Assimilator X, Dreadnought II, Fighter II, PDS II

Worlds:
    R - Mordai II (4R, 0I)
    R - Jord (4R, 2I)
    R - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    R - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    R - Centauri (Cultural, 1R, 3I)
    R - Gral (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    R - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Tequ'ran (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    R - Torkan (Cultural, 0R, 3I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: The Alastor: Combat Value 9 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. At the start of a Space Combat, choose any number of your ground forces in this system to participate in that combat as if they were ships.
    - Racial Technology: Valefar Assimilator X (colorless): When you would gain another player's technology using 1 of your faction's abilities, you may place the "X" assimilator on a faction technology owned by that player instead. While that token is on a technology, this card gains that technology's text. You cannot place an assimilator token on technology that already has an assimilator token.
    - Racial Technology: Valefar Assimilator Y (colorless): When you would gain another player's technology using 1 of your faction's abilities, you may place the "X" assimilator on a faction technology owned by that player instead. While that token is on a technology, this card gains that technology's text. You cannot place an assimilator token on technology that already has an assimilator token.
    - Galactic Threat: You cannot vote on Agendas. Once per Agenda Phase, after an Agenda is revealed, you may predict aloud the outcome of that Agenda. If your prediction is correct, gain 1 technology that is owned by a player who voted how you predicted.
    - Technological Singularity: Once per combat, after 1 of your opponent's units is destroyed, you may gain 1 technology that is owned by that player.
    - Propagation: You cannot research technology. When you would research a technology, gain 3 command tokens instead.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Antivirus: At the start of a combat: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, the Nekro player cannot use his "Technological Singularity" faction ability against you. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Nekro player's units, return this card to the Nekro player.

Federation of Sol (MrBody) SPEAKER
    Trade Goods: 1

Tactic Pool: 2
    Fleet Pool: 2
    Strategy Pool: 4

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Hyper Metabolism, Advanced Carrier II, Fighter II

Worlds:
    R - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    R - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    R - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    R - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Advanced Carrier (Carrier): As Carrier, but Carry Capacity 6.
    - Racial Unit: Spec Ops (Infantry): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7.
    - Flagship: Genesis: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 12. Sustain Damage. At the end of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements in this system's space area.
    - Racial Technology: Spec Ops II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 6. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Racial Technology: Advanced Carrier II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue): As Carrier, but Movement 2, Capacity 8. Sustain Damage.
    - Orbital Drop: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on 1 planet you control.
    - Versatile: When you gain command tokens during the Status Phase, gain 1 additional command token.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Military Support: At the start of the Sol player's turn: Remove 1 token from the Sol player's Strategy pool, if able, and return it to his reinforcements. Then, you may place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control. Then, return this card to the Sol player.

The Naalu Collective (38thDoe)
    Trade Goods: 6
    Action Cards: 5

Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: Winnu Ceasefire, Winnu Support for the Throne, Nekro Antivirus (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Gift of Prescience)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, Neuroglaive, Sarween Tools, Graviton Laser System, Antimass Deflectors, Light/Wave Deflector, Plasma Scoring, Hybrid Crystal Fighter II, Carrier II, Infantry II

Worlds:
    R - Maaluuk (0R, 2I)
    R - Druaa (3R, 1I)
    R - Jol (1R, 2I)
    R - Nar (2R, 3I)
    R - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    R - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)
    R - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    R - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Hybrid Crystal Fighter (Fighter): As Fighter, but Combat Value 8.
    - Flagship: Matriarch: Combat Value 9 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 6. Sustain Damage. During an invasion in this system, you may commit Fighters to planets as if they were ground forces. When combat ends, return those units to the space area.
    - Racial Technology: Hybrid Crystal Fighter II (unit upgrade, requires 1 Green and 1 Blue): As Fighter, but Combat Value 7, Movement 2. Does not need to be Carried; each Fighter in excess of your ships' Capacity counts as 1/2 of a ship against your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Technology: Neuroglaive (Green, requires 3 Green): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, that player removes 1 token from his Fleet pool and returns it to his reinforcements.
    - Telepathic: At the end of the Strategy Phase, place the Naalu "0" token on the Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order.
    - Foresight: After another player moves ships into a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, you may place 1 token from your Strategy pool in an adjacent system that does not contain another player's ships; move your ships from the active system into that system.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Gift of Prescience: At the end of the Strategy Phase: place this card face up in your play area and place the Naalu "0" token on your Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order. The Naalu player cannot use his "Telepathic" faction ability during this game round. Return this card to the Naalu player at the end of the Status Phase.

Ongoing Game Effects
    Minister of Commerce - Held by Naalu. When Naalu replenishes commodities, they gain 1 Trade Good for each other player that is their neighbor.
    Publicize Weapon Schematics - All players may ignore all prerequisites on War Sun technologies. All war suns lose Sustain Damage.
    Senate Sanctuary - Attached to Xxehan. The influence value of this planet is increased by 2.

Order of Play
    Federation of Sol (MrBody)
    The Naalu Collective (38thDoe)
    The Winnu (discrider)
    Universities of Jol-Nar (Ketar)
    The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo)
    Nekro Virus (Phyphor)

There is 1 Trade Good on each of the (2) Diplomacy and (7) Technology Strategy Cards; the player that selects one of these cards immediately claims the attached Trade Good.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Jol-Nar has conditional orders to play Action Card "Summit":

Summit
    At the start of the strategy phase: Gain 2 command tokens.

All other players to play or pass on Sabotage before (or as) we proceed with Strategy Card selection.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    I can't imagine anyone sabotaging that. No sabotage

• Options
    Pass

• Options
    Yeah, go ahead and start taking Strategy Cards (starting with @MrBody), just make sure you confirm your Sabotage play status at some point during the phase.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    NO sab

• Options
    Trade

@38thDoe

• Options
    Imperial
    @discrider

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Tech @Ketar

• Options
    Well, so much for that idea.

• Options
    Geth roll 1d2

1d2 2 [1d2=2]

• Options
    Politics yet again.

@A Half Eaten Oreo

• Options
    Leadership
    @Phyphor

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Warfare not that it makes much difference. @38thDoe

• Options
    @MrBlarney I think the victory point conditions are not updated?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Round 8: Start of Action Phase

At the start of the Strategy Phase, Jol-Nar plays Action Card "Summit" (AC 7 --> 6), allocating 2 command counters to Tactics Pool. (TP 5 --> 7)
    Federation of Sol: Select the (5) Trade Strategy Card.
    The Naalu Collective: Select the (8) Imperial Strategy Card.
    The Winnu: Select the (7) Technology Strategy Card, gaining 1 Trade Good. (TG 2 --> 3)
    Universities of Jol-Nar: Select the (3) Politics Strategy Card.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: Select the (1) Leadership Strategy Card.
    Nekro Virus: Select the (6) Warfare Strategy Card.
    Trade Goods are placed on the unselected (2) Diplomacy and (4) Construction Strategy Cards.

Order of Play
    The Naalu Collective (@38thDoe) - (0) Imperial Current Player
    The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo) - (1) Leadership
    Universities of Jol-Nar (Ketar) - (3) Politics
    Federation of Sol (MrBody) - (5) Trade
    Nekro Virus (Phyphor) - (6) Warfare
    The Winnu (discrider) - (7) Technology

4463rwiq7r47.png