As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Heroes of the Storm] thread: Don't get excited, Dibby; we're just talking.

• Options
    WhelkWhelk Registered User regular
    I like the Q heal talent for Q build on her. That shit does WORK if you're good at tagging multiple people. It makes the pierce at 16 a better option, too. I honestly think the lifesteal AA talent at 4 is awful. There's no way it can compete with the other two if it provides healing equivalent to Whale, but only when you're hitting someone. I bet they nerf Whale because of it.

• Options
    milk ducksmilk ducks High Mucky Muck Big Tits TownRegistered User regular
    Incoming @Dibby post about Cassia AA build

• Options
    DibbyDibby I'll do my best! Registered User regular
    EZ8V9vEX0AABmjg.jpg

YO DANG GUYS I JUST PLAYED CASSIA'S AA BUILD AND--

milk ducks wrote: »
    Incoming Dibby post about Cassia AA build
    gfdi ducks

DNiDlnb.png
    Battle.net Tag: Dibby#1582
  • Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    Damn Dibby really carried that fat load Ducks.

• Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    forty wrote: »
    Damn Dibby really carried that fat load Ducks.

I mean, Abathur having more damage than Kael? :biggrin:

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    Inquisitor77Inquisitor77 2 x Penny Arcade Fight Club Champion A fixed point in space and timeRegistered User regular
    Yeah that game was all Dibby on Cassia. It had nothing to do with having an Abathur hat on all game or having a tank/healer who knew what they were doing or playing AA build into 3.5 melee + BW.

• Options
    ETC didn't proc Death Metal once, clearly terrible.

• Options
    Yeah that game was all Dibby on Cassia. It had nothing to do with having an Abathur hat on all game or having a tank/healer who knew what they were doing or playing AA build into 3.5 melee + BW.

sounds like someone's just mad he didn't get MVP 8-)

DNiDlnb.png
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Oh yeah, we had a game much much earlier today where it was like.... enemy team had Illidan/Butcher/Maiev/Deckard/Abathur and Ducks was like "we lose this game 100%"

DVW3MbK.png?1

100%, huh....

Dn3eeXc.png

Dibby on
    DNiDlnb.png
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    ujxbandf0a2k.jpg
    I don't even know what else I'm supposed to do here, guys. Like, I just dunno what to do. (We lost, that screenshot is poor.)

Whelk on
  • Options
    Inquisitor77Inquisitor77 2 x Penny Arcade Fight Club Champion A fixed point in space and timeRegistered User regular
    Weekend HotS never change.

That Butcher was pretty bad. He had 8 stacks 15 minutes into the game.

Not 80. Eight.

• Options
    lol look at those comps, dude! If their team is even halfway competent, we get fucking butt-thrashed every time XD

• Options
    Ducks is just angry he didn't get his butt thrashed.

• Options
    EZ75oqLWoAAlZxq.jpg

so i did a thing today

DNiDlnb.png
  • Options
    Dibby wrote: »
    EZ75oqLWoAAlZxq.jpg

so i did a thing today

Level 1394?! Congrats dude!

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    MNC Dover wrote: »
    EZ75oqLWoAAlZxq.jpg

so i did a thing today

Level 1394?! Congrats dude!

yeah, the sex number

nice nice nice

DNiDlnb.png
  • Options
    wsfd9bow0vgu.jpg

First try w/Q build Cassia. Pretty awesome! Ended up with 104 stacks, although to be fair, they were a double tank/double bruiser comp, so stacking was easy. Even got a chase down kill on Jo by using the insta-mount talent.

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    I'm bored at work. Someone say something controversial about the game that I can hot take about.

• Options
    I'm bored at work. Someone say something controversial about the game that I can hot take about.

Mid lane fighting as 5 is better than 3-lane soaking because you’re applying pressure and knocking down a fort.

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    edited June 2020
    MNC Dover wrote: »

Mid lane fighting as 5 is better than 3-lane soaking because you’re applying pressure and knocking down a fort.

Experience doesn't win games. Killing their fucking core wins games, and you gotta kill their fort to kill their core!

Invictus on
    Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • Options
    I regret my request; where once there was boredom, now exists only rage.

• Options
    Murky's Bribe is overrated and can safely be ignored.

• Options
    It's not worth killing Mercenaries because you have to leave your lane to do it, and also you might get ganked in the process.

• Options
    GroveGrove Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    Lane clear is grossly overrated.

Selling PS3 & 360 Madcatz TE Stick
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    "why are you soloing camps muradin" says the Assassin, who is capable of soloing camps, who hasn't touched a camp all fucking game

(despite the fact that we had two tanks and a bruiser so my presence is not missed)

why indeed

Dibby on
    DNiDlnb.png
  • Options
    Grove wrote: »
    Lane clear is grossly overrated.
    Your towers will take care of the minions for you.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    I've reported all of you

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    kime wrote: »
    I've reported all of you

Speaking of reporting....check out this shit:

6tqg3xufimks.jpg

Dude then spent the rest of the game blaming everyone else. And, at worst we were even all game, never behind. I was soaking out of my mind to give us a big level lead, then our Muradin would die stupidly to even things out. Then dude got on me and Rhegar saying "Rag has no damage! Doing nothing!" and Rhegar has "Half the healing of the other healer". Of course, this is always how it was going to end...

cbl9s6qm2ug6.jpg

And the cherry on the top?
    aqdga5641qto.jpg
    uzg9bjbnrug7.jpg

I'm sorry you're privilege is letting you get tired of hearing about the social injustice happening to an entire race of people. As @milk ducks would say, "Get fucked dude!"

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    "why are you soloing camps muradin" says the Assassin, who is capable of soloing camps, who hasn't touched a camp all fucking game

(despite the fact that we had two tanks and a bruiser so my presence is not missed)

why indeed

Because SLEDGEHAMMER BAY-BEEEEE

• Options
    There is something serendipitous about watching Fan do the Bronze to GM challenge and seeing him get flamed every game for being a bad player.

• Options
    Played a match last night with @tyrantula22 where our Kael'thas targeted the enemy Samuro with Pyroblast (bold strategy, Cotton). Fortunately, Sam had already split, but as the ultimate zeroed in, he either Instant Transmissioned / Illusion Mastered or whatever to one of his clones and started running back into his base. The Pyroblast did a complete 180 mid-flight and continued chasing down the real Samuro. He died soon after.

It was hilarious to watch but, is that intentional? I don't really play Samuro, so I don't know exactly how everything interacts. I would have thought his swap would have disjointed Kael's Pyro.

• Options
    MMMigMMMig Registered User regular
    l4lGvOw.png
    Witty signature comment goes here...

wra
  • Options
    Okay, let me try this again --

I'm bored at work, and would like to talk about HotS. Let's talk about HotS.

• Options
    Being behind in experience doesn't matter.

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    How dissapointed is everyone going to be when we a new hero after 6 months (?) and it's "blank"

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Being behind in experience doesn't matter.

It matters with regard to tempo, but beyond simply being a visual indicator of when you should play aggressively, I tend to agree.

• Options
    SeGaTai wrote: »
    How dissapointed is everyone going to be when we a new hero after 6 months (?) and it's "blank"

I've heard a few folks say now they've heard it rumored that the snowstorms in HotS are actually leading up to an event (maybe a kind of "Christmas in July", which would be on point with regard to the potential rollout date of whatever's coming) which might contain multiple hero releases consecutively. I think the most interesting possibility I've heard so far has been Mei / Duriel, with the theme being "Hell Freezing Over".

• Options
    SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    I don't understand how Duriel is snow related

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Holy Freeze aura

• Options
    Okay, let me try this again --

I'm bored at work, and would like to talk about HotS. Let's talk about HotS.
    Comebacks are only possible in HotS because my teammates get stupid and cocky when we get a slight lead and flush it down the toilet.