Options

Agni [Chat]

• Options
    RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    What about a lid that just has a padlock on it with the key attached with a chain?

Even if bears are smart enough to know what the key is for, they got no thumbs.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    good morning chatters and chatees and chattachats

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    "at home doing nothing"

y'all need more imagination

catch up on decent gaming instead of trash gaming
    work out
    read
    music
    drink together
    drink alone
    hike
    go find a pretty wench or swain

/stares at children

With what free time?

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Hmmm... I wonder how many people I can make angry with this:

Hey all! I'm subscribed to HP's subscription service for ink! That means that most times I'm paying them $4 a month for nothing, but theoretically I can print 100-200 pages a month if I need to do bursts of printing!

(I really need to scale that back.)

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    Proceeded to have an anxiety attack that got bigger and more out of control and had my brain attacking my whole way of life

I have only had an anxiety attack one time but it was overwhelming, I'm sorry to hear that

have you seen this little strategy?
    grounding.jpg

idk if it actually works in the moment, I didn't know about it when I had my experience

• Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    Hmmm... I wonder how many people I can make angry with this:

Hey all! I'm subscribed to HP's subscription service for ink! That means that most times I'm paying them $4 a month for nothing, but theoretically I can print 100-200 pages a month if I need to do bursts of printing!

(I really need to scale that back.)

I can hear the screaming from here.

sig.gif
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    how often do you do a burst of printing?

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    the rains came and then the water moccasins came skippy
    all hope is lost

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    shryke wrote: »
    "at home doing nothing"

y'all need more imagination

catch up on decent gaming instead of trash gaming
    work out
    read
    music
    drink together
    drink alone
    hike
    go find a pretty wench or swain

/stares at children

With what free time?

You're telling me, mate

Why do you think I took offense

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    I mostly blobbed around and watched professional lol games this weekend

we went for a hike near a river and it was really pretty

50394694412_7b1f4552c4_z.jpg

unfortunately, we saw a slug and it triggered soy's anxiety/fear of bugs and he had a 15 minute full on crying meltdown, which was really intense and stressful : (

50394694212_59488a696f.jpg

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    skippys and mims and everyone in between

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Athenor that's worse than the D&D thread in critical failures talking about goblin cum

• Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    good morning chatters and chatees and chattachats

Chatanoogas

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Hey Tyrannus, did you ever do Starting Strength? That seems to be the program I keep seeing recommended.

@SummaryJudgment what are your goals?

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I got mad Portugal colonized the Cape of Good Hope before my Aztec Empire could get there even with the exploit to self-reform the government without having to wait on Europe.

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    @skippydumptruck went surfing, saw some sharks

• Options
    RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    Can you even smell 2 things at the same time?

• Options
    That is a v cute slug tho

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    Proceeded to have an anxiety attack that got bigger and more out of control and had my brain attacking my whole way of life

I have only had an anxiety attack one time but it was overwhelming, I'm sorry to hear that

have you seen this little strategy?
    grounding.jpg

idk if it actually works in the moment, I didn't know about it when I had my experience

It might help during a non-sensical anxiety attack (haven’t had one in awhile). However, this was a very specific “how you’re living is bad and you need to change it” kind of anxiety attack. So I’m trying the “show yourself you’re capable gaining control of your life” method.

Today just the house. Tomorrow, THE WORLD

(Jk cause omg I think I’d just let a giant clam eat me than try to take on the world)

• Options
    Kamiro wrote: »
    but

slugs aren't bugs

yeah, it's a fear response not particularly rooted in reason

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    the river is so nice!

:bro: re the meltdown

• Options
    a37f02zja2mn.jpeg

This dog really loves laying outside

• Options
    Kamiro wrote: »
    but

slugs aren't bugs

yeah, it's a fear response not particularly rooted in reason

Poor kid. I know that feel.

:bro: @ Sawyer Dumptruck

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    I mean, that is a big gross slug, to be fair

I don't like looking at it

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Due to their comically oversized penises, Goblins need to cum every day or they die

• Options
    Coinage wrote: »
    Due to their comically oversized penises, Goblins need to cum every day or they die

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    My older brother had a hysterical fear of banana slugs

Once we were locked out--our parents were having a party and we were supposed to play outside? we were in trouble and banished? idk--and there was a banana slug and he totally lost it but there was straight up no one coming to deal with the situation

slug meltdowns--they're tough

(also locking your kids out on the porch at night is maybe not the best; recalling this is a bit shocking because, uh, it sounds pretty bad, in a way that's uncharacteristic for our family)

• Options
    I mean, that is a big gross slug, to be fair

I don't like looking at it

Slugs and snails are awesome

Especially because they help with my skincare.

• Options
    MrMister tell us about your clearly deprived, tragic childhood

This is a safe space

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    same

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular

This is a safe space

*clonks EM over head, shoves outside, locks door*

Okay, now it actually is a safe space

sig.gif
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited September 2020
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Hey Tyrannus, did you ever do Starting Strength? That seems to be the program I keep seeing recommended.

@SummaryJudgment what are your goals?

Just general strength training for work and play. Vanity, lower back pain, strength gains for hobbies. I've always had some stick arms, I think it's partly a bone structure thing but I wouldn't mind hanging some more beef on them. I've got huge thighs and it's a funny imbalance.

Right now I'm doing MWF

3x5 squats
    3x5 bench press
    1x5 deadlifts

3x5 squats
    3x5 overhead press
    1x5 deadlifts

Apparently later in the program I'll be doing chins (assisted for awhile).

Weight loss is kind of a goal, but honestly it's like 15 30 pounds of vanity weight so that's not my focus.

SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options

This is a safe space

*clonks EM over head, shoves outside, locks door*

Okay, now it actually is a safe space

What are you talking about, I don't have a dossier labeled "weaknesses"

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    VishNub wrote: »
    MrMister wrote: »
    I'm too dumb to open child-proof bottles so I'm thinking a bear-proof trash can is probably totally beyond my reach

you know those like blacksmith puzzles where a bunch of pieces of metal are hooked together and hard to untangle?

it's like that.

aq9dx9uc2yhu.png

i dunno what it is about them but if you told me these were part of a weird sex thing i would just believe you

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

@SummaryJudgment thats what I’m doing!

• Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    edited September 2020
    tyrannus wrote: »

SummaryJudgment what are your goals?

Just general strength training for work and play. Vanity, lower back pain, strength gains for hobbies. I've always had some stick arms, I think it's partly a bone structure thing but I wouldn't mind hanging some more beef on them. I've got huge thighs and it's a funny imbalance.

Even Rippetoe in his YNDTP insanity says you can add curls if you want bigger arms. My legs grew a lot on the program but I added some minimal accessory work for vanity.

sorry batsignsl

Tumin on
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Shivahn wrote: »
    VishNub you have wounded me. I will forgive you if you buy me a house up there. You can come and go fishing.

I actually kind of can't because BC are assholes to nonresidents sometimes

The area is also a tangle of first nations and provincial lands*, soooo

Might as well buy me a house anyway though.

*obvs this is contentious, I was just reading the relevant First Nations' information and they claim all the territory as their own, while the province claims most of it, but for the purposes of regulations it's a tangle.

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    edited September 2020
    I'm too dumb to open child-proof bottles so I'm thinking a bear-proof trash can is probably totally beyond my reach

you know those like blacksmith puzzles where a bunch of pieces of metal are hooked together and hard to untangle?

it's like that.

aq9dx9uc2yhu.png

I'm pretty sure these are bdrm knots, and this should be labelled nsfw.

Brody on
    "I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

It's actually super simple, but not obvious. There's a little handle to lift the lid, but it has a secret lever or button crammed way up in it that you have to actuate in order to open it. So when I went to use it I was trying to lift the lid, but wasn't jamming my hand all the way up inside it because why would I?

(I also spent a solid minute trying to figure out how to actuate the cannabis spray I got, so I might just not be cut out to operate anything more complicated than a lever)

This discussion has been closed.