Options

Agni [Chat]

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    "at home doing nothing"

y'all need more imagination

catch up on decent gaming instead of trash gaming
    work out
    read
    music
    drink together
    drink alone
    hike
    go find a pretty wench or swain

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited September 2020
    big regret: being too fucking young and poor to not enjoy having no responsibilities and being single

didn't misplay, it just fucked me up at the time

SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    "at home doing nothing"

y'all need more imagination

catch up on decent gaming instead of trash gaming
    work out
    read
    music
    drink together
    drink alone
    hike
    go find a pretty wench or swain

wfh instead of commuting over 2 hours a day means i do most of those things anyway

turns out reclaiming like half a day a week is a pretty big boost to your hobbies

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    That sounds like what someone who isn't depressed might be able to do.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    edited September 2020
    Tav wrote: »
    li2e1o7beffn.png

this cat is gonna tell me about his diabeetus

That cats face says “I need to aggressively shit. I don’t know where I’m going to do it but The litter box and the outdoors are unacceptable.”

zepherin on
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    li2e1o7beffn.png

this cat is gonna tell me about his diabeetus

Don’t be mean that cat looks like it’s having a bad day

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    VishNub wrote: »
    What would you talk about with the head of BD (business development?) in an interview/conversation?

I assume not HR stuff like relocation.
    fishing

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Please respect low energy cucks

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    VishNub wrote: »
    What would you talk about with the head of BD (business development?) in an interview/conversation?

I assume not HR stuff like relocation.
    fishing

i mean ideally yes

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    That’s not a cat that’s actually Charlton Heston

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    This is my tenth consecutive week of weightlifting three times a week

• Options
    a6rqvkswt4ad.png

where my dutch chatters at

• Options
    This is my tenth consecutive week of weightlifting three times a week

Everyone wanna get big but nobody wants to pick up those heavy-ass weights

• Options
    gckqavhvki8u.png

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    @Tav fuck yes

Also I got my olympic rings! They're fuckin sweeeet

• Options
    Wow lovecraft country escalated quickly this week

• Options
    edited September 2020
    man, Linkin Park's first album Hybrid Theory is still really good to listen to

Like it just sounds layered and complex and arranged in a way that 99% of alt rock doesn't and hasn't since, and the whole album is solid

Joe Hahn is just dumb good, and seeing him and Chester and Mike live was like, oh, they're not a studio band, they did it on the spot too

SummaryJudgment on
  • Options
    Hey Tyrannus, did you ever do Starting Strength? That seems to be the program I keep seeing recommended.

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Tyrannus is at more of a Finishing Strength level these days

sig.gif
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    As a low energy cuck

• Options
    As a low energy cuck
    Why does anyone want to talk to someone high energy. They are annoying and exhausting.

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    I feel like the people using Ebay have decided to completely ignore it's fundamental conceit.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Rural Canada is trippy. We went horseback riding and then towards the end stopped in a field so the horses could eat grass, and the guide was like "oh hey, there's a bear with her baby. I was walking the other day and saw her up in a tree." We needed help to use garbage cans because they are all bearproof and we didn't know how to open them.

Bears everywhere, apparently. Also like a hojillion fog-clouded snowy peaks.

• Options
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Rural Canada is trippy. We went horseback riding and then towards the end stopped in a field so the horses could eat grass, and the guide was like "oh hey, there's a bear with her baby. I was walking the other day and saw her up in a tree." We needed help to use garbage cans because they are all bearproof and we didn't know how to open them.

Bears everywhere, apparently. Also like a hojillion fog-clouded snowy peaks.

6wfbflcb4q7s.png

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i really like the anime gacha breath of the wild clone
    time to become a whale and spend $2000 on trying to pull a swimsuit edition

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    VishNub you have wounded me. I will forgive you if you buy me a house up there. You can come and go fishing.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    hello babies, what's good today

how was your weekend, did you do anything fun

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    I have taken the day off. Took a xanax after texting my boss and finally got sleep.

Now to take care of things around the house to help me feel in control and hopefully lessen my anxiety and not feel like a garbage person.

• Options

I played a lot of hades

My husband baked brioche and also ran most days

Someone ought to stop him

• Options
    Doodmann wrote: »
    I feel like the people using Ebay have decided to completely ignore it's fundamental conceit.
    Ebay is really good at buying older shit that is hard to counterfeit. SNES and N64 carts, PS1 games. Tomagachi's. That sort of thing is right up Ebay's alley. Bulk magic cards are fine. Very few people are going to bother counterfeiting 400 commons and lands. And really anything that aren't that expensive anyways and not worth the time to counterfeit.

• Options
    zepherin wrote: »
    Ebay is really good at buying older shit that is hard to counterfeit. SNES and N64 carts, PS1 games. Tomagachi's. That sort of thing is right up Ebay's alley. Bulk magic cards are fine. Very few people are going to bother counterfeiting 400 commons and lands. And really anything that aren't that expensive anyways and not worth the time to counterfeit.

You had me at tamagachis

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    I played a lot of Hades and some Mario Sunshine.

Mario Sunshine is a staggeringly difficult Mario game! The FLUDD-less levels are fucked! There's one that's just a mario pachinko machine and you have to throw him in there as many times as it takes to get the 8 coins and you still HAVE the fludd and it's STILL a nightmare because of invisible walls and a drop out that just kills you dead if you fuck up.

And yet, I'm still gonna play more of it.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I should try the god mode on hades and see if I can get through with a little boost >_>

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »

I meant that everyone seems to ignore the auction aspect of it at this point.

The whole reason I'm putting something on ebay and not craigslist is because I can set it and forget it for a week.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    Shivahn wrote: »
    VishNub you have wounded me. I will forgive you if you buy me a house up there. You can come and go fishing.

I actually kind of can't because BC are assholes to nonresidents sometimes

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    I'm too dumb to open child-proof bottles so I'm thinking a bear-proof trash can is probably totally beyond my reach

• Options
    edited September 2020
    MrMister wrote: »
    I'm too dumb to open child-proof bottles so I'm thinking a bear-proof trash can is probably totally beyond my reach

you know those like blacksmith puzzles where a bunch of pieces of metal are hooked together and hard to untangle?

it's like that.

aq9dx9uc2yhu.png

VishNub on
  • Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    edited September 2020
    toomuch

Tumin on
  • Options

I:

Slept all day Saturday. During on moment where I woke to walk the dog, I got my period.

Sunday did my hair and a load of laundry (because all the Indian families in my building love taking up all 3 washers and dryers to wash their oodles of clothes, so I could not wash all of my clothes)

Proceeded to have an anxiety attack that got bigger and more out of control and had my brain attacking my whole way of life

Called out of work today and now plan to clean my apartment and hope that by cleaning and organizing at home, I’ll feel better about myself and my abilities and that will spill over into other facets of my life

But currently outside with the dog letting her sun bathe because it makes her happy and I like seeing her happy.

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    oh yeah i don't know if I've ever solved one of those in my life

fortunately, the idea of general intelligence is a lie and every cognitive ability is discrete and unrelated and wait, what, what's this--

oh noooo

This discussion has been closed.