As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WH40K] A Very Aeldari Christmas

• Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    That would put it at 8-9 infantry kits (counting warlocks as a real unit and maybe stormguardians), 5 characters (the lord's), avatar for replacement. That's actually not all that different to the necrons.and would leave space for new stuff. Especially if the aspect sprues are as small as the banshees.

• Options
    Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    They should do Scorpions and Spiders as a dual kit. Same heavy armour and crouched poses, just one has the backpack and gun while the other has sword and pistol.
    Same for Fire Dragons and Dark Reapers.
    Hawks can have their own kit with ridiculous wings though. Maybe dual with a new winged close combat aspect, diving eagles or something?

Because new stuff is also required.

...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
  • Options
    I like that all of them have actually different looking armour and should actually emphazise the differences a bit more in some places. So no double kits for the existing aspects for me, please.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    The only one I feel needs a multi kit is the seer council aka warlocks
    But the beastmaster for drukhari if they redo it they will probably toss in the animals as well so who knows as it might be X Razorwing 2 dogs and 1 Clawed fiend The other one that might be a bundle is the court of the archon

Who knows when it comes to the Craftworlders as they need a massive reboot as my brother jokes it's mostly the same models from when he was in Junior high. As he can point and often asks what's that for the tyranids or lately the drukhari. With the craftworlders he knows what every unit is and does. The Tyranids in the last 25 years have had 3 reboots the eldar none
    The only double kit for them I feel is the guardians storm or guardian

As I am curious with the weapon buffs they Drukhari got what would the craftworlders get? As some of those will be welcome

• Options
    DayspringDayspring the Phoenician Registered User regular
    honovere wrote: »
    That would put it at 8-9 infantry kits (counting warlocks as a real unit and maybe stormguardians), 5 characters (the lord's), avatar for replacement. That's actually not all that different to the necrons.and would leave space for new stuff. Especially if the aspect sprues are as small as the banshees.
    If so, it might explain the relatively lackluster Banshee kit, just trying to squeeze out a plastic box when space allowed to chip away a little at the eventual huge range release. Might even see another one or two releases like that if the Craftworlds are still a fair way off.

My Warhammer stuff online: Youtube Twitter Insta
  • Options
    Dayspring wrote: »
    honovere wrote: »
    If so, it might explain the relatively lackluster Banshee kit, just trying to squeeze out a plastic box when space allowed to chip away a little at the eventual huge range release. Might even see another one or two releases like that if the Craftworlds are still a fair way off.

It is the ugly joke of I will see all plastic craftworlders in my lifetime

• Options
    KhraulKhraul Registered User regular
    I'm sure I know the answer here, but with the look out sir rule in 9th, hypothetically...

My opponent has two characters less than nine wounds. The screen has been cleared, so no units more than three models nearby.

The nearest character to my plagueburst crawler, a necron lord, is locked in combat with a single blightlord termy so he can't be shot. The other necron hq is three inches past the Lord, so 6" from PBC to lord and 9" from PBC to whatevermancer.

The PBC can shoot the whatevermancer with the current rules, right? He has no character protection from the Lord who's nearer?

Bnet - Khraul#1822
    Gamertag - Khraul
    PSN - Razide6
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Khraul wrote: »
    I'm sure I know the answer here, but with the look out sir rule in 9th, hypothetically...

My opponent has two characters less than nine wounds. The screen has been cleared, so no units more than three models nearby.

The nearest character to my plagueburst crawler, a necron lord, is locked in combat with a single blightlord termy so he can't be shot. The other necron hq is three inches past the Lord, so 6" from PBC to lord and 9" from PBC to whatevermancer.

The PBC can shoot the whatevermancer with the current rules, right? He has no character protection from the Lord who's nearer?

Characters do not block for characters unless they are above the threshold. Like Morty can block Typhus if they are close enough.

Once the screen is gone you can shoot any character not protected by the look out sir rule.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Mazzyx wrote: »

Characters do not block for characters unless they are above the threshold. Like Morty can block Typhus if they are close enough.

Once the screen is gone you can shoot any character not protected by the look out sir rule.

That's what I thought... I did that wrong playing my DG vs my buddies Necrons this week and it might have cost me the game by like 10pts.

Well.... lesson learned.

Bnet - Khraul#1822
    Gamertag - Khraul
    PSN - Razide6
  • Options
    So I figure only a few of us hardcore folks have followed this but TJ Lannigan a well known chaos player was caught over the weekend blatantly cheating on stream on high definition cameras. Like no questions about miss counting or forgetting rules but straight up lying about dice rolls to his opponent on critical moments when the dice were caught on camera. This caused a loss for his opponent and put him in 3rd place.

Since then the regional group who ran the tourney has stripped him of his prizes and points and gave third place to the Ork player who was knocked out by him. It was also brought up to ITC and Reese released a statement today.

Notice of ITC Administrative Action Taken Against Player Misconduct

He has been stripped of all his points for the year and will gain no points for the rest of the year basically ending his ranking for the year. Event organizers can decide to allow him at events if they choose. This is one of the most well known players out there and was till recently part of Art of War where he was released from them a few weeks ago for unspecified reasons.

Overall a good move though to hold people more accountable for their actions at tournaments as FLG and ITC plus GW have been pushing to make 40k more of a recognized table top esport thing like Magic.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    How do you think fudging your dice is something you can get away with when your game is being broadcast and everyone can see what you rolled? That's something I would expect someone to do when they're playing in a crowded store or a dimly lit garage, not in full view of the entire internet.

• Options
    MonwynMonwyn Apathy's a tragedy, and boredom is a crime. A little bit of everything, all of the time.Registered User regular
    I still don't understand why people pick up the dice that hit/wound/whatever as standard practice instead of picking up the dice that fail and putting them to the side before picking up their hits. It's fail-safe and a solution that my high school playgroup figured out twenty years ago.

uH3IcEi.png
  • Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    I think the only time I pick up just successful dice is when it's the lone 6 out of a pile of fails and still make sure to double check the rest before scooping them off to the side.

But yeah, pull out the failures and leave the successes laying there is like, the most straight forward and transparent way to do things.

• Options
    Dr_KeenbeanDr_Keenbean Dumb as a butt Planet Express ShipRegistered User regular
    edited April 2021
    Monwyn wrote: »
    I still don't understand why people pick up the dice that hit/wound/whatever as standard practice instead of picking up the dice that fail and putting them to the side before picking up their hits. It's fail-safe and a solution that my high school playgroup figured out twenty years ago.

Because they rolled well once so they will again! Gotta get em while they're still hot!

I'm 100% certain I've done it. But yeah, pulling the failures so your opponent can see the successes is probably the way to go, especially in a competitive setting.

Dr_Keenbean on
    PSN/NNID/Steam: Dr_Keenbean
    3DS: 1650-8480-6786
    Switch: SW-0653-8208-4705
  • Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    So I get to play on Sunday. I did some slight alterations to my list. Nothing major, just about 200 points on the edges.
    ++ Battalion Detachment 0CP (Imperium - Adeptus Astartes - Deathwatch) [98 PL, 7CP, 2,000pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Battle Size [12CP]: 3. Strike Force (101-200 Total PL / 1001-2000 Points)

Detachment Command Cost

+ Stratagems +

Relics of the Chapter [-2CP]: 2x Number of Extra Relics

+ HQ +

Primaris Captain [5 PL, -1CP, 105pts]: Dominus Aegis, Stratagem: A Vigil Unmatched, Warlord
    . 2. Paragon of their Chapter: Dark Angels: Brilliant Strategist
    . 4. Optimised Priority (Aura)
    . Heavy bolt pistol, Master-crafted power sword and Relic shield: Master-crafted power sword, Relic Shield

Primaris Librarian [5 PL, -1CP, 95pts]: 1. Premorphic Resonance, 2. Fortified With Contempt, Rites of War, Stratagem: Hero of the Chapter, The Tome of Ectoclades

+ Troops +

Fortis Kill Team [15 PL, 340pts]
    . Intercessor Sergeant: Auto Bolt Rifle, Thunder hammer
    . 5x Intercessor w/ Auto Bolt Rifle: 5x Auto Bolt Rifle, 5x Bolt pistol, 5x Frag & Krak grenades
    . 4x Outrider: 4x Astartes Chainsword, 4x Frag & Krak grenades, 4x Heavy Bolt Pistol, 4x Twin Bolt rifle

. 5x Intercessor w/ Auto Bolt Rifle: 5x Auto Bolt Rifle, 5x Bolt pistol, 5x Frag & Krak grenades
    . 4x Outrider: 4x Astartes Chainsword, 4x Frag & Krak grenades, 4x Heavy Bolt Pistol, 4x Twin Bolt rifle

Spectrus Kill Team [13 PL, 235pts]
    . 5x Incursor: 5x Bolt pistol, 5x Frag & Krak grenades, 5x Occulus bolt carbine, 5x Paired Combat Blades
    . 3x Infiltrator: 3x Bolt pistol, 3x Frag & Krak grenades, 3x Marksman bolt carbine
    . Infiltrator Helix Adept
    . Infiltrator Sergeant

+ Elites +

Bladeguard Veteran Squad [10 PL, 175pts]
    . 4x Bladeguard Veteran: 4x Frag & Krak grenades, 4x Heavy Bolt Pistol, 4x Master-crafted power sword, 4x Storm Shield
    . Bladeguard Veteran Sergeant: Heavy Bolt Pistol

Primaris Apothecary [5 PL, -1CP, 95pts]: Chapter Command: Chief Apothecary, Selfless Healer, Stratagem: Hero of the Chapter, Vhorkan-Pattern Auspicator

Redemptor Dreadnought [9 PL, 180pts]: 2x Fragstorm Grenade Launchers, Macro Plasma Incinerator, Onslaught Gatling Cannon

+ Fast Attack +

Inceptor Squad [7 PL, 165pts]: 2x Inceptor, Inceptor Sergeant, Plasma Exterminator x2

+ Heavy Support +

Eradicator Squad [7 PL, 135pts]: Melta rifle
    . 2x Eradicator: 2x Bolt pistol
    . Eradicator Sgt

. Eradicator Sgt

++ Total: [98 PL, 7CP, 2,000pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe (https://battlescribe.net)

Feels like a good general purpose army. I have answers for most things. I am playing Blood Angels and I know they are deep strike happy so I feel working hard to keep them away from me is key as I have more than enough shooting and secondary fighting to hold out.

Um, in your Fortis killteams, if you plan on combat squadding them, you're gonna end up with a 5-man squad of intercessors and a squad of 4 outriders + a lonely intercessor who's gonna slow them down. Is that how you want to play them?

Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options
    -Loki--Loki- Don't pee in my mouth and tell me it's raining. Registered User regular
    Monwyn wrote: »

My group has always picked up the fails and left the successes so the opponent can see what hit/wounded. Then when both parties are happy, those dice are rolled for the next step since that’s how many the next step needs.

Picking out the successes seems really weird.

• Options
    AsherAsher Registered User regular
    Yeah everyone I've ever played with has done that. Remove failures, count up successes, opponent points out any that got missed, roll next batch of dice, repeat. The only time I've seen people pick out successes is if there are very few (like only 6s wound) or if they are pulling a dodgy.

I put models on Instagram now: asher_paints
  • Options
    [Expletive deleted][Expletive deleted] The mediocre doctor NorwayRegistered User regular
    It used to be that chaos contemptor dreads got a bonus for having two close combat weapons. Is there any point to taking 2 ccw now?

Sic transit gloria mundi.
  • Options
    pardzhpardzh Registered User regular
    I guess if you're playing World Eaters and you have no other units capable of filling the "stompy melee murderbot" role

gt: Bobby2Socks | steam: Billy Boot-Snatcher

You talk clean and bomb hospitals, so I speak with the foulest mouth possible
  • Options
    [Expletive deleted][Expletive deleted] The mediocre doctor NorwayRegistered User regular
    pardzh wrote: »
    I guess if you're playing World Eaters and you have no other units capable of filling the "stompy melee murderbot" role

Yes, but is there any advantage to 2 ccw over 1 plus a gun?

• Options
    pardzhpardzh Registered User regular
    Not baked into the datasheet anymore, no. Chaos Contemptors kinda got murked by the Imperial Armor update.

gt: Bobby2Socks | steam: Billy Boot-Snatcher

You talk clean and bomb hospitals, so I speak with the foulest mouth possible
  • Options
    The only thing a second CCW gives the contemptor is the second built in gun. No extra attack

• Options
    Boo!

• Options
    One of the rumors I have heard is they are rebooting the Horus Hersey game

• Options
    edited April 2021
    Elaro wrote: »
    So I get to play on Sunday. I did some slight alterations to my list. Nothing major, just about 200 points on the edges.
    ++ Battalion Detachment 0CP (Imperium - Adeptus Astartes - Deathwatch) [98 PL, 7CP, 2,000pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Detachment Command Cost

+ Stratagems +

+ HQ +

Primaris Captain [5 PL, -1CP, 105pts]: Dominus Aegis, Stratagem: A Vigil Unmatched, Warlord
    . 2. Paragon of their Chapter: Dark Angels: Brilliant Strategist
    . Heavy bolt pistol, Master-crafted power sword and Relic shield: Master-crafted power sword, Relic Shield

Primaris Librarian [5 PL, -1CP, 95pts]: 1. Premorphic Resonance, 2. Fortified With Contempt, Rites of War, Stratagem: Hero of the Chapter, The Tome of Ectoclades

+ Troops +

. 5x Incursor: 5x Bolt pistol, 5x Frag & Krak grenades, 5x Occulus bolt carbine, 5x Paired Combat Blades
    . 3x Infiltrator: 3x Bolt pistol, 3x Frag & Krak grenades, 3x Marksman bolt carbine
    . Infiltrator Sergeant

+ Elites +

. 4x Bladeguard Veteran: 4x Frag & Krak grenades, 4x Heavy Bolt Pistol, 4x Master-crafted power sword, 4x Storm Shield

Primaris Apothecary [5 PL, -1CP, 95pts]: Chapter Command: Chief Apothecary, Selfless Healer, Stratagem: Hero of the Chapter, Vhorkan-Pattern Auspicator

Redemptor Dreadnought [9 PL, 180pts]: 2x Fragstorm Grenade Launchers, Macro Plasma Incinerator, Onslaught Gatling Cannon

+ Fast Attack +

Inceptor Squad [7 PL, 165pts]: 2x Inceptor, Inceptor Sergeant, Plasma Exterminator x2

+ Heavy Support +

. Eradicator Sgt

. Eradicator Sgt

Feels like a good general purpose army. I have answers for most things. I am playing Blood Angels and I know they are deep strike happy so I feel working hard to keep them away from me is key as I have more than enough shooting and secondary fighting to hold out.

Um, in your Fortis killteams, if you plan on combat squadding them, you're gonna end up with a 5-man squad of intercessors and a squad of 4 outriders + a lonely intercessor who's gonna slow them down. Is that how you want to play them?

Yup its on purpose. So outriders if you have one infantry, in this case the sgt with the hammer is in the squad the outriders are considered infantry for terrain. I don't use outriders as super aggressive but more as a wall. With a 5 man squad I can still usually rush 12-14" at the tip and use the 2" between each in coherency to string back to my 5++ and 6+++ bubble.

Just pure 5 man outriders that are obsec I found in early testing weren't amazing.

Edit: The fact you can charge and move through ruins still surprises people as well where a bike normally can't Also my bikes climb stairs.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    McGibsMcGibs TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2021
    Yeah, they FAQed the pure outrider bricks to not be infantry, so now people are making... "outrider whips" where foot sergeant waddles at the back to stay in auras and 4 bikes on giant bases swing around out front and phase through walls to tag things (the sergeant is slow, but he also gets an extra 6" movement of pilein/consolidate to keep up with the bikes). You can also do weird things like use apothecaries to res bikes into engagement range (with their 3" bases) to completely bypass charges and skew "eligible targeting" for things like the +1 to wound closest target litany.
    Deathwatch can do some wacky ass stuff, but a lot of it really doesn't feel intentional. It's all byproducts of how badly combined squads behave.

McGibs on
    website_header.jpg
  • Options
    McGibs wrote: »
    Yeah, they FAQed the pure outrider bricks to not be infantry, so now people are making... "outrider whips" where foot sergeant waddles at the back to stay in auras and 4 bikes on giant bases swing around out front and phase through walls to tag things (the sergeant is slow, but he also gets an extra 6" movement of pilein/consolidate to keep up with the bikes). You can also do weird things like use apothecaries to res bikes into engagement range (with their 3" bases) to completely bypass charges and skew "eligible targeting" for things like the +1 to wound closest target litany.
    Deathwatch can do some wacky ass stuff, but a lot of it really doesn't feel intentional. It's all byproducts of how badly combined squads behave.

Some are thing specifically written into the rules. But others are weird side effects of the oddities with of mixed units but also most of them but the fortis and proteus are just going to be infantry anyway.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Soooooo I'm not a huge fan of the weird Nosferatu posed Archon.

SO I made a cool lady archon for my Kabal of the Obsidian Rose detachment.

unciyc6gbtmp.jpg

Bnet - Khraul#1822
    Gamertag - Khraul
    PSN - Razide6
  • Options
    italianranmaitalianranma Registered User regular
    Soooooo I'm not a huge fan of the weird Nosferatu posed Archon.

SO I made a cool lady archon for my Kabal of the Obsidian Rose detachment.

unciyc6gbtmp.jpg

I’m 100% going to steal that.

飛べねぇ豚はただの豚だ。
  • Options
    NorgothNorgoth cardiffRegistered User regular
    That one genstealer cults character puts in a lot of work in conversions. This is a good thing, they all generally look pretty cool.

• Options
    It was only a two part swap with the head and staff, still a little tricky getting both neck pieces trimmed correctly so they'd match up and look somewhat natural

Bnet - Khraul#1822
    Gamertag - Khraul
    PSN - Razide6
  • Options
    Well in one of the Drukhari codex of late it was fashionable to wear the ridged foreheads and such of the genestealers but they began to hear a calling from the moon/planet they stole to fuel the arenas with tyranid beasts

My brother and I have been talking about playing a different kind of kill team arena a wych cult arena but we have been talking about what would the terrain be like and what is a living arena
    As we are working from the vague ideals given in the gangs book and various other books

• Options
    Well. Looks like admech is getting delayed. Along with everything else. No new pre-orders foo at least a few weeks.

• Options
    Played BA today. I lost but it was a closer game and came down to a few hot dice and a few cold dice and a few small mistakes on my end. Overall the final score of 87-67 was actually a bit closer than it felt.

My opponent's army from memory.
    ++ Battalion Detachment 0CP (Imperium - Adeptus Astartes - Blood Angels) [100 PL, 7CP, 1,990pts] ++

+ Configuration +

**Chapter Selection**: Blood Angels

Detachment Command Cost

+ Stratagems +

+ HQ +

Chapter Master [8 PL, -1CP, 180pts]: 5. Gift of Foresight, Chapter Command: Chapter Master, Hammer of Baal (replaces thunder hammer), Jump Pack, Storm shield, Stratagem: Angel Exemplar, The Imperium's Sword, Thunder hammer, Warlord

Librarian [6 PL, 115pts]: 1) Veil of Time, 3) Null Zone (Aura), Bolt pistol, Force sword, Jump Pack, Visage of Death

Sanguinary Priest [7 PL, -1CP, 135pts]: Astartes Chainsword, Bolt pistol, Chapter Command: Chief Apothecary, Jump Pack, Selfless Healer, Stratagem: Hero of the Chapter

+ Troops +

Assault Intercessor Squad [5 PL, 95pts]
    . 4x Assault Intercessor: 4x Astartes Chainsword, 4x Frag & Krak grenades, 4x Heavy Bolt Pistol
    . Assault Intercessor Sgt: Astartes Chainsword, Heavy Bolt Pistol

Assault Intercessor Squad [5 PL, 95pts]
    . 4x Assault Intercessor: 4x Astartes Chainsword, 4x Frag & Krak grenades, 4x Heavy Bolt Pistol
    . Assault Intercessor Sgt: Astartes Chainsword, Heavy Bolt Pistol

Incursor Squad [5 PL, 105pts]
    . 4x Incursor: 4x Bolt pistol, 4x Frag & Krak grenades, 4x Occulus bolt carbine, 4x Paired combat blades
    . Incursor Sergeant

+ Elites +

Death Company Marines [7 PL, 170pts]
    . Death Company Marine
    . . Bolt pistol and chainsword
    . Death Company Marine: Thunder hammer

Sanguinary Ancient [7 PL, -1CP, 125pts]: Angelus boltgun, Encarmine axe, Icon of The Angel, Rites of War, Stratagem: Hero of the Chapter

Sanguinary Guard [17 PL, 300pts]
    . Sanguinary Guard: Angelus boltgun, Encarmine axe

Vanguard Veteran Squad [12 PL, 260pts]
    . Vanguard Veteran: Lightning Claw, Storm shield
    . Vanguard Veteran Sergeant: Lightning Claw, Storm shield

+ Fast Attack +

Inceptor Squad [14 PL, 275pts]: 4x Inceptor, Inceptor Sergeant, Plasma Exterminator x2

+ Heavy Support +

. Eradicator Sgt

++ Total: [100 PL, 7CP, 1,990pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe

My Deathwatch was:

+ Configuration +

Detachment Command Cost

+ Stratagems +

+ HQ +

. 2. Paragon of their Chapter: Ultramarines: Adept of the Codex

+ Troops +

. Infiltrator Sergeant

+ Elites +

+ Fast Attack +

+ Heavy Support +

. Eradicator Sgt

. Eradicator Sgt

All his army but his inceptors started on the board. My army broke into combat squads (4x Bikes and 1x Sgt for the fortis teams, 2xinfiltrators 3x incursors, 3x infiltrators (with the helix adept) and 2x infiltrators).

I got to go first and I took out 6 of the vanguard vets with just mostly bolter shots and a few plasma shots from the redemptor. I also put one of my spectrus squads into strategic reserves. deployed scrambers with some intercessors. Took the middle with my dread and moved up my blob as it is the biggest threat. His turn one his death company and vanguard vets moved forward but only the death company made a charge into a fortist bike squad that was put out as bait with the psychich buffs fully on them. It survives with 2 bikes and the sgt. I ended up clearing the deathwatch with a fall back and charge on turn 2. Got the vanguard vets to 3 models even after he rezed. He also moved out with his sang guard into my other fortis team and killed it easily. Inceptors picked up some intercessors. My inceptors killed off his libby.

As stuff moved on by turn 3 I had one major morale test. Just anything but a six and then 1 and I get 5 points. Roll a 6 and 1. And couldn't get an auto pass since I had only 1 cp. Also his last 3 vanguard vets survived the gatling from the redemptor and then him and the libby charging and getting 9 wounds on them. He saved all 9. It was not great. Hi killed my libby which mean he held the point. Another set of points lost. I made a few poor targeting choices too.

My blade guard did their work though and ripped through the sang guard in a single turn. It was gorgeous.

Game was close the whole way through. I am still super rusty. But I think I can get this to a full on winner. My opponent so far has played in at least one GT and a few RTTs and also been playing weekly for a few months with the same list. He has it down.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Here's my core roster for an upcoming KT Elites tournament

++ Kill Team List (Adeptus Astartes) [125pts] ++

+ Configuration +

List Configuration: Matched Play: Kill Team

+ Leader +

Intercessor Sergeant [17pts]: Astartes chainsword, Auspex, Salamanders, Stalker bolt rifle

+ Specialists +

Assault Intercessor Sergeant [20pts]: Heavy bolt pistol, Power fist, Salamanders
    . Zealot

Sternguard Gunner [22pts]: Grav-cannon and grav-amp, Salamanders
    . Heavy

Tactical Marine Gunner [17pts]: Grav-gun, Salamanders
    . Sniper

+ Non-specialists +

Tactical Marine Gunner [18pts]: Plasma gun, Salamanders

Vanguard Sergeant [31pts]: Jump Pack, Relic blade, Salamanders, Storm shield

++ Total: [125pts] ++

Im making a guess here its going to be an astartes show right now need as much 2d as I can get. Salamanders will give me rerolls while still using death denied evey turn because its just stupid good at 2cp

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular

+ Configuration +

+ Leader +

Intercessor Sergeant [17pts]: Astartes chainsword, Auspex, Salamanders, Stalker bolt rifle

+ Specialists +

Assault Intercessor Sergeant [20pts]: Heavy bolt pistol, Power fist, Salamanders
    . Zealot

. Heavy

. Sniper

+ Non-specialists +

Im making a guess here its going to be an astartes show right now need as much 2d as I can get. Salamanders will give me rerolls while still using death denied evey turn because its just stupid good at 2cp
    Not sure how current the rules will be, but GW just FAQ Death Denied back to 3cp this weekend iirc

steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
  • Options
    Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    Ok, so the Warmaster is a mighty chonk, as expected, but I am simultaneously happy and annoyed that they have parts to make up eight micro-turrets, four each of the two options, because while choice is nice, that also means there are enough pieces to make eight micro turrets and they are tiny. Also they can be assembled so the guns can tilt. As can the tiny self defence battle cannon.

One thing though; I’m positive someone (not here) told me they used the same mount as the defence turrets on the Warbringer. They absolutely do not, being about half the size. They fit a 3×1mm magnet if you want to magnetise them, for example.
    Edit: see if you can spot the difference:
    unuht6sn5wjq.jpeg

Mr_Rose on
    ...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular

+ Configuration +

+ Leader +

+ Specialists +

. Zealot

. Heavy

. Sniper

+ Non-specialists +

Not sure how current the rules will be, but GW just FAQ Death Denied back to 3cp this weekend iirc

Do you have a link?

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular

+ Configuration +

+ Leader +

+ Specialists +

. Zealot

. Heavy

. Sniper

+ Non-specialists +

Do you have a link?

Sorry it was in the Kill Team Pariah Nexus errata:
    https://www.warhammer-community.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/tig0IBJThhuM7uKN.pdf

steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
  • Options
    Waaaaagh
    53g73e7vr2zs.png