Options

[Fighting Game Thread] Street Fighter 6 demo out now on playstation.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    Also ramlethal is cool and good

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    LarsLars Registered User regular
    Remember that 'gaming rating' or whatever it was that was on your profile on Xbox 360?

Mine absolutely tanked when I started playing Blanka online in Street Fighter 4, with the primary reason being listed as "Unsportsmanlike Conduct."

• Options
    OdinOdin Registered User regular
    To be fair, fuck Blanka

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    fqr8rf335r4m.png

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    DrovekDrovek Registered User regular
    Back in my day we had Xbox Live/Games for Windows, where we had real time updates on people being mad specifically at you online.

Also the easiest way to keep up with your mother's many activities, apparently.

steam_sig.png( < . . .
  • Options
    Fig-DFig-D Tustin, CA, USRegistered User regular
    I was pretty "lucky" in my Xbox Live career to not receive any messages regarding my mother. Several assumptions regarding my sexual orientation, but all personal attacks. All from Street Fighter too, which is interesting in hindsight because I played a lot of Marvel 3. I guess when the game itself is kinda bullshit, people just accept bullshit is going to happen.

SteamID - Fig-D :: PSN - Fig-D
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Inspirational, I wish I was that cool

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    I miss hate mail tbh.

• Options
    may i recommend posting on twitter about your hormone therapy

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Fig-DFig-D Tustin, CA, USRegistered User regular
    edited March 2023
    There's something amusing about impotant gamer rage in the context of video game performance. There's rampant racism and sexism in that sphere, but it's easier for me to laugh at because it's some pathetic child crying that your being "cheap" and somehow their moral victory of *checks notes* never teching a throw makes them superior to your scumbag playstyle and race/gender identity/sexual preference/sexual history combination. You can also report and move on, since Xbox Live's moderation did take a lot of action.

Twitter fucks vomiting hate speech makes me angry and sad in equal measure. That's their platform now. Twitter moderation ain't doing shit for anyone who isn't an advertiser or a Musk sycophant.

Fig-D on
    SteamID - Fig-D :: PSN - Fig-D
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Odin wrote: »
    To be fair, fuck Blanka

Don't talk to blanka players. Don't look at blanka players. Don't shake blanka players hands.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    that's great

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    RawrBearRawrBear Registered User regular
    I genuinely love everything an about that trailer.

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D86HbHCcqO0

Maybe I will get the PC version of SF6.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Nice diverse top 8, roster wise, especially good to see Giovanna.
    (Sad at no Baiken, just because her theme is the best, and it's not even close.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwIB7vGx5KI

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    KamarKamar Registered User regular
    edited March 2023
    Hah. It's funny how much more trouble I'm having doing my little CPU practice sessions to get familiar with the barebones basics of Cammy's kit compared to Juri's, given the reputations they have as easy and hard characters respectively.

Fighting max difficulty CPU Ken with Juri, I can take a little over half my matches without doing anything cheap.

With Cammy...I lost 26 times in a row before I took a match. With maybe three rounds won in those 26 matches.

Anyway, guess I'll actually go online for a bit now and quit wasting time.

Kamar on
  • Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator Mod Emeritus
    omg that enter the dragon ass ra

this is the most Bruce Lee law has ever been

• Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhJxtb0beEQ

Yay Zangief footage with health bars.

acpRlGW.jpg
  • Options
    KreutzKreutz Blackwater Park, IARegistered User regular
    Tundra Storm not only landed but did enough damage to end the round. These are truly exciting times to be living in.

• Options
    f475b9b.jpeg

No green hand but we have a green run.

acpRlGW.jpg
  • Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    Kreutz wrote: »
    Tundra Storm not only landed but did enough damage to end the round. These are truly exciting times to be living in.

Tundra Storm always did a ton of damage you were just never gonna realistically land it.

• Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    Reynolds wrote: »
    Odin wrote: »
    To be fair, fuck Blanka

Don't talk to blanka players. Don't look at blanka players. Don't shake blanka players hands.

Hey. Hey!

Actually, no, this is about right.

• Options
    edited March 2023

edit: youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTZhyVpmvxA
    Wooo King looks good.

They're building up to something with the frequent trailers. I'd expect a Jun trailer after Jack-8 and Lars.

Kevin Crist on
    acpRlGW.jpg
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator Mod Emeritus
    Fuck yes

I hope the big new power crush kick that transitions into the run stance is just a new f,f+4. f,f+4 sucks ass. I'm guessing the big overhand into pedigree is a new f,f+2 that basically works like JGS 2, given that they showcased the guaranteed crouch throw attempt. Might mean that JGS is gone, might not. Tons of neat stuff from Irish whip. The initial throw animation looks the same, though. It looked like a couple of his throws from the new running stance had the unique Irish whip startup animation now, though. So hopefully there are actual mixup options, or Irish whip is unbreakable like it used to be. It's basically useless in t7. New RA is a callback to the t2 instant death octopus stretch, that's amazing. b+1 isn't a CH launcher, looks like you need to commit to b+1,2 to get the launch. I don't completely understand the heat mechanic yet, so I can't really unpack all the heat stuff, but it looks dope.

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    edited March 2023
    Madcatz is back and offering a new fight stick for the first time in ages!

It costs 300 dollars and requires tethering to a separate PS4/Xbox controller in order to actually use it on a console!

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Cool that they are back but at this point there are so many other stick/controllers makers that the competition is kind of stiff.

• Options
    DocshiftyDocshifty Registered User regular
    Multiversus beta ends this June, with a launch window of 2024.

With WB being where it is after the merger, I'm not sure it'll really come back.

Also, I've ignored all the news about how it has lost 99% of players. At the same point after launch, every FG has seen a drop on the low end of 75% all the way up to 93%. That's just how FGs be.

• Options
    Going offline until some unspecified time next year is wild. Bro you were selling battle passes!!!

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    DocshiftyDocshifty Registered User regular
    Going offline until some unspecified time next year is wild. Bro you were selling battle passes!!!

Also, they will offer no refunds

• Options
    Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    Docshifty wrote: »
    Multiversus beta ends this June, with a launch window of 2024.

With WB being where it is after the merger, I'm not sure it'll really come back.

Also, I've ignored all the news about how it has lost 99% of players. At the same point after launch, every FG has seen a drop on the low end of 75% all the way up to 93%. That's just how FGs be.

Wait what? Beta ending? What the hell is that?

I REALLY liked the game but just can't keep up with FG anymore outside of the busy main releases. I always forgot it was in beta. But like... to just, end it, because of a "release" after pretty much getting money out of people with battle passes... I feel like that either has to have legal issues or will very soon.

• Options
    The problem with MV is it seemed like they didn't expect the game to be as popular as it was at first and didn't really have an idea of what they needed to do to keep people engaged(which is kind of important for a FtP game)

• Options
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PbJ0ie1Ao3U

Not waiting for evo. i also like her super is sorta the inverse of Akuma's.

acpRlGW.jpg
This discussion has been closed.