As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Who's Your Beelzebud?

13»

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Yeah, Castlevania or SMT or any of that, 100% kill it with (holy) fire territory.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    mine's just a pig's head on a stick.

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Castlevania
    The bosses in SoTN were so damn good

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Castlevania
    Xaquin wrote: »
    The bosses in SoTN were so damn good

My cousin and I lost our minds the first time we found all the secrets and fought Shaft.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I mean this is Lucifer, but it's definitely my favourite portrayal of the ruler of hell in media
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hdLFV8Qqvk

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Lars wrote: »
    In terms of being buds, I think only the Helltaker and 300 Years Killing Slimes one would work out.

That's basically exactly what the secret ending in Helltaker is. The downside is you're trapped in the Abyss with just you and her for all eternity.

Meanwhile, Beelzebub in 300 Years Killing Slimes just seems fairly laid back and up for hanging out despite being a demon lord.

I don't know enough about baby Beelzebub though.

The rest would probably kill me or just not be fun to be around.

Beelzebub in the Killing Slimes anime started as a file clerk in a government job refusing promotion for 1500 years because the work was easy and she spent her home time lazing around doing whatever.

• Options
    LarsLars Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Beelzebub in the Killing Slimes anime started as a file clerk in a government job refusing promotion for 1500 years because the work was easy and she spent her home time lazing around doing whatever.

I've only been following the anime, and in the latest episode I saw she just declares she's going to bed now and goes off and finds a bed to sleep in even though it isn't her house.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Lars wrote: »
    Madican wrote: »

I've only been following the anime, and in the latest episode I saw she just declares she's going to bed now and goes off and finds a bed to sleep in even though it isn't her house.

Yeah the file clerk thing is from a spinoff of her time before the main show/manga. The entire reason she's the Chief of Agriculture is because the Demon Queen figured out she was sandbagging her promotion interviews on purpose to hide her capability, because she wanted an easy life, and basically forced her to take charge of the department she'd been working in the whole time based on a projection of how many times she would have promoted over the course of her career. She takes pride in her work but on the inside is still that same take it easy personality.